Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast Death Storm, anyone still alive there?

+6
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
tTy
Giant Moose
pulling69
I.B. Fine
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? Empty East Coast Death Storm, anyone still alive there?

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-23, 10:36

Anyone in the teeth of the storm still have power? is the snow over your roofs yet?
Sober enough to respond? DC? NYC?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? Empty Re: East Coast Death Storm, anyone still alive there?

Post by pulling69 2016-01-23, 11:02

Over 2 feet of snow here so far in Fairfax, VA. Still coming down pretty good and now the wind has picked up.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? Empty Re: East Coast Death Storm, anyone still alive there?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 11:29

20 inches in suburban MD. Was worried about losing power but, while windy, I don't think it's going to knock out the power so let it keep snowing.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 11:32

National only had 14.8 inches at 10:50? That's lame. I hope they at least get over 20. If this isn't officially at least #2 all-time, that would be a shame.

East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? 7KHGc6p
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-23, 16:10

Just heard they ordered all vehicles off the road in NYC, 2+ feet in Brooklyn.
Where's our local anarchist?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:12

So sick of hearing about all those cunts out there experiencing "weather". Fucking sack the motherfuck up and shovel the shit and shut the fuck out about it. Christ. God damn fucking cry babies....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-23, 16:19

I.B. Fine wrote:Just heard they ordered all vehicles off the road in NYC, 2+ feet in Brooklyn.

Sup dawg. I got out of that hell hole.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-23, 16:20

xsanguine wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Just heard they ordered all vehicles off the road in NYC, 2+ feet in Brooklyn.

I'm pretty sure he was talking to me xsang.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 16:22

tTy wrote:So sick of hearing about all those cunts out there experiencing "weather". Fucking sack the motherfuck up and shovel the shit and shut the fuck out about it. Christ. God damn fucking cry babies....
I'd rather my state get attention for snow rather than my state get attention for poisoning its residents with lead. East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? 2599972566
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-23, 16:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Oh, well I apologize. By all means, Travis.... Have at it, hoss.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-23, 16:26

xsanguine wrote:

Thank you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 16:28

xsanguine wrote:

Yeah, because you're not an anarchist
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 16:29

Giant Moose wrote:
tTy wrote:So sick of hearing about all those cunts out there experiencing "weather". Fucking sack the motherfuck up and shovel the shit and shut the fuck out about it. Christ. God damn fucking cry babies....
I'd rather my state get attention for snow rather than my state get attention for poisoning its residents with lead. East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? 2599972566

Freddie Gray
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-23, 16:31

xsanguine wrote:

Saw Brooklyn listed as location, so you're out of there now?

No need to get testy Mr Cosmos, room for all here.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:34

Giant Moose wrote:

The only reason I even give half a fuck about the lead thing in Flint is because it will probably fuck up an MSU hoops crootin class or two. Otherwise, don't care. Not even one bit. Move if you don't like drinking lead. Better yet, don't fucking elect dickheads that get your city taken over by other elected dickheads. That is for another thread, though..... You are allowed to move if you don't like having "weather" and shit go down over there on the east coast. Nobody gives a fuck that you are having "weather", but everyone over there keeps reporting it to make sure I'm up to date on it like we should all care for some reason. FYI, don't fucking care..... Not even one bit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 16:35

I.B. Fine wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Room for all? Room for blues? You have been reported.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 16:36

tTy wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

The only reason I even give half a fuck about the lead thing in Flint is because it will probably fuck up an MSU hoops crootin class or two.  Otherwise, don't care.  Not even one bit.  Move if you don't like drinking lead.  Better yet, don't fucking elect dickheads that get your city taken over by other elected dickheads.  That is for another thread, though..... You are allowed to move if you don't like having "weather" and shit go down over there on the east coast.  Nobody gives a fuck that you are having "weather", but everyone over there keeps reporting it to make sure I'm up to date on it like we should all care for some reason.  FYI, don't fucking care..... Not even one bit.
For not caring, you sure used a lot of words to show you didn't care. You sure you aren't a chick? East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? 1494614055

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2016-01-23, 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-23, 16:36

You know it will be headlines all week because they have no way to deal with it.
Hopefully the government will be shut down for a week.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-23, 16:37

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Yes, turtleneck is technically correct. I don't fit the original mold when the term was coined in the early 1800's. The technically correct term is anarcho-capitalist, IB.

Get it right or he'll throw a fit, dick!!!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-23, 16:37

I.B. Fine wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'll be the judge of what I get to be testy about thank you very much.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-23, 16:38

I.B. Fine wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Yeah I should prolly update that. Maybe I will, maybe I won't... Who knows at this point.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:38

Giant Moose wrote:
tTy wrote:

The only reason I even give half a fuck about the lead thing in Flint is because it will probably fuck up an MSU hoops crootin class or two.  Otherwise, don't care.  Not even one bit.  Move if you don't like drinking lead.  Better yet, don't fucking elect dickheads that get your city taken over by other elected dickheads.  That is for another thread, though..... You are allowed to move if you don't like having "weather" and shit go down over there on the east coast.  Nobody gives a fuck that you are having "weather", but everyone over there keeps reporting it to make sure I'm up to date on it like we should all care for some reason.  FYI, don't fucking care..... Not even one bit.
For not caring, you sure used a lot of words to show you didn't care. You sure you aren't a chick? East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? 1494614055

Pretty sure.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-01-23, 16:41

Car got stuck in the snow, somehow manages to melt some snow to help the city workers:

pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 16:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Freddie Gray
That was last year. Old news. Wink

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2016-01-23, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-23, 16:42

Storm is no fucking joke. Still coming down hard. Just about everything is closed, cars are banned from the roads so they can clear them.

I have to say though, it was great walking around in it. Something about seeing the city shut down and running slow.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 16:43

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yes, turtleneck is technically correct. I don't fit the original mold when the term was coined in the early 1800's. The technically correct term is anarcho-capitalist, IB.

Anarcho-capitalism is like the suburbs of ideologies. Secretly embraces authority and worthless

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-01-23, 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 16:43

This latest round has been intense. I'm sure I have well over 2 feet now. Definitely impressed.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 16:44

Giant Moose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Freddie Gray
That was last year. Old news. Wink

Then I guess living in slave state is definitely old news.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:46

steveschneider wrote:Storm is no fucking joke. Still coming down hard. Just about everything is closed, cars are banned from the roads so they can clear them.

I have to say though, it was great walking around in it. Something about seeing the city shut down and running slow.

Do tell!!!!! You say it's snowing???? Fuckin eh!!!!!!! YIKES MAN!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-23, 16:46

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Anarcho-capitalism is like the suburbs of ideologies. Secretly embraces authority and worthless

It's the opposite of the Porto-communist ideology... I do agree. Grin.gif
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:48

Giant Moose wrote:This latest round has been intense. I'm sure I have well over 2 feet now. Definitely impressed.

How bout now?!?!?! Still snowing??? So scared for you guys.......... I haven't had an update in like almost a minute.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 16:49

tTy wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:This latest round has been intense. I'm sure I have well over 2 feet now. Definitely impressed.

How bout now?!?!?! Still snowing??? So scared for you guys.......... I haven't had an update in like almost a minute.
#Snowzilla
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 16:51

tTy wrote:

How bout now?!?!?!  Still snowing???  So scared for you guys.......... I haven't had an update in like almost a minute.

I was watching CNN earlier. It was so over the top. But it was a nice break from what Trump was up to.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-01-23, 16:54; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 16:53

Turtleneck wrote:
tTy wrote:

I was watching CNN earlier. It was so over the top. But it was a nice break from what Trumo was up to.
People tried to name this storm #MakeWinterGreatAgain but the Washington Post said no and called it #Snowzilla
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-23, 16:53

tTy wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

The only reason I even give half a fuck about the lead thing in Flint is because it will probably fuck up an MSU hoops crootin class or two. Otherwise, don't care. Not even one bit. Move if you don't like drinking lead. Better yet, don't fucking elect dickheads that get your city taken over by other elected dickheads. That is for another thread, though..... You are allowed to move if you don't like having "weather" and shit go down over there on the east coast. Nobody gives a fuck that you are having "weather", but everyone over there keeps reporting it to make sure I'm up to date on it like we should all care for some reason. FYI, don't fucking care..... Not even one bit.

I can see if that happened to your house through some fucking incompetence you'll just go home that night and say fuck it, we're moving. Sorry the kids got lead, but fuck it. Then you'll have no problem cause nobody wants to buy your house.

Oh, and I'm being sarcastic. Nobody believes anyone would react that way. But I know I'd try to give a fuck cause it happened to you. I promise.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:55

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

I can see if that happened to your house through some fucking incompetence you'll just go home that night and say fuck it, we're moving. Sorry the kids got lead, but fuck it. Then you'll have no problem cause nobody wants to buy your house.

Oh, and I'm being sarcastic. Nobody believes anyone would react that way. But I know I'd try to give a fuck cause it happened to you. I promise.

Don't get all emotional, Wags, I really do kinda give a fuck about Flint. I am just attempting to illustrate how fucking dumb it is that everyone out there thinks we should all give a flying fuck that it is snowing out there a little bit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 16:55

Giant Moose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I was watching CNN earlier. It was so over the top. But it was a nice break from what Trumo was up to.
People tried to name this storm #MakeWinterGreatAgain but the Washington Post said no and called it #Snowzilla

#MakeWinterGreatAgain is 100% better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-23, 16:58

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

#MakeWinterGreatAgain is 100% better.
East Coast Death Storm,  anyone still alive there? TwlUxiY
WaPo really seemed to love this image for some reason.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-23, 16:58

tTy wrote:

I got bourbon, beer, and a full fridge of food. We'll be fine. #nycstrong
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 17:00

steveschneider wrote:
tTy wrote:

I got bourbon, beer, and a full fridge of food. We'll be fine. #nycstrong

Whew.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next