Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck it. I'm board as fuck. The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread.....

+6
Turtleneck
Nordic
tGreenWay
I.B. Fine
SpartanInNH
tTy
10 posters

Go down

Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... Empty Fuck it. I'm board as fuck. The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread.....

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 13:41

Starts right now....

cheers cheers cheers
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... Empty Re: Fuck it. I'm board as fuck. The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread.....

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-01-23, 13:42

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... Empty Re: Fuck it. I'm board as fuck. The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread.....

Post by Guest 2016-01-23, 14:12

Bought a siren last night in an auction, trying to think of the highest and best use for it:

a) mounted on my ATV for pulling people over in the woods.
b) mounted on a tree across from the only annoying neighbor I have.
c)?

Very similar to this one only louder and more of a "wailing" sound.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-23, 14:24

LooseGoose wrote:Bought a siren last night in an auction, trying to think of the highest and best use for it:

c)?

Keep it in your car, when you encounter a clueless loser that doesn't understand the left lane is for passing, let him have it, drive by and smile
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-23, 14:29

LooseGoose wrote:Bought a siren last night in an auction, trying to think of the highest and best use for it:

c)?

Hook it up to a trip wire. You'll have plenty of notice when strangers come a' callin'.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-23, 14:30

Gotta admit, that siren reminds me of Barney Fife's police car.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-01-23, 15:27

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-23, 15:30

tGreenWay wrote:Gotta admit, that siren reminds me of Barney Fife's police car.

I'll have to record mine if I can figure out how to upload a file from my phone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-23, 15:45

Use it to alert your neighbors that pie is being served.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 15:53

FUCK! Just went out to check the ice, it is safe, but my wife is headed to Manistee to gambol with her frens and I have no sitter. The girl doesn't want to go ice fishing because "too much walking", and so now I'm back on the couch for the night. It's going to get black out. I'm fucking positive I could limit out on fat fuckin walleyes tonight if I could convince her to sack up, but I'm not going to force the issue. God dammit. Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2267303065 Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2267303065 Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2267303065 Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2267303065 Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2267303065 Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2267303065 Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2267303065
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-23, 16:01

When is the $39 getting re-invested? Mega Millions is up to $48M
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:04

The Pantry wrote:When is the $39 getting re-invested? Mega Millions is up to $48M

When I have time to fuck with it. I was downstate all week long for work, just got back home last night, I'm taking the weekend off from taking orders from anyone who is not 5 years old, cute as a button, and doesn't want to walk out on a frozen lake right now.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:05

sorry Pantry, I'm trying not to be grumpy.... I'm just grumpy right meow. I wanna feish....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-23, 16:11

No problem.

Can't wait for the damn game to start
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:13

The Pantry wrote:No problem.

Should we wait until one of the lotteries gets up to triple digits or just fucking roll it over when I get off my ass? I'd rather wait for a bigger one, but I don't really GAF.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-23, 16:25

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Gotta admit, that siren reminds me of Barney Fife's police car.

I'll have to record mine if I can figure out how to upload a file from my phone.

All the crime in your area: It's time you nip it in the bud.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-23, 16:28

Just picked up a big bottle of bulleit. Be there in a bit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:36

InTenSity wrote:Just picked up a big bottle of bulleit. Be there in a bit.

I saw a bottle of that shit for 50 bucks, it was some sort of 15 year reserve or some shit. Almost bought it, but didn't. I'm drinking MLite right now. Started with a couple Sam Adams Grapefruit IPA's. Different... not bad....

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-23, 16:38

Drinking a bud watching a dance competition. Wife is pissed I snuck it in. Fuck that
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-23, 16:39

tTy wrote:

Should we wait until one of the lotteries gets up to triple digits or just fucking roll it over when I get off my ass? I'd rather wait for a bigger one, but I don't really GAF.

They pulled our numbers in the last 3 drawings, but someone didn't buy the ticket.
Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 4198636888
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 16:42

DWags wrote:Drinking a bud watching a dance competition. Wife is pissed I snuck it in. Fuck that

"Drinking a bud at a dance competition" is probably the gayest thing ever posted on this forum.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-23, 17:01

tTy wrote:

I don't really care either. Maybe when Mega gets up to 80 or 100. Fuck Powerball. Didn't realize the game changed in October to make the odds 65% worse, and about 15% worse than Mega. And, Mega is only a buck a ticket.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-23, 17:07

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:Drinking a bud watching a dance competition. Wife is pissed I snuck it in. Fuck that

"Drinking a bud at a dance competition" is probably the gayest thing ever posted on this forum.

Not drinking at a dance competition would be.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-23, 17:15

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Think his point was drinking Bud is
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-23, 17:21

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Think his point was drinking Bud is

Fucking beer snobs. I think I can still kick most guys who are beer snobs ass. Pretty sure anyway
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-23, 17:23

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

All the crime in your area: It's time you nip it in the bud.

Shhh....don't tell BobS but I did re-arm myself today. A nice Ruger .44 Magnum

Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 5001

RUGER® REDHAWK®
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-23, 17:24

tTy wrote:Starts right now....

cheers cheers cheers

Skateboard, or more snowboard.  Unless you're 2x4, 2x6, or 2x8 board.  Now there's also wake-board.  Definitely wouldn't want to be waterboard (fucking Bush).  Chalkboard sounds kinda boring.  Terminal board sounds to complicated.  Sound board?  Now that sounds like fun.  I highly recommend watching Sound City, great documentary.  Cutting board, no way.  I'd rather order take out.  Checker board or Chess board, nah no thanks.

SO WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BOARD ARE YOU MUTHAFUKKA. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-23, 17:26

fucking grammar jokers are the worst.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-23, 17:31

tTy wrote:fucking grammar jokers are the worst.

Fuck it.  I'm board as fuck.  The Saturday afternoon day drinking thread..... 2943907172
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down