Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me out: planning a bachelor party

+5
DWags
Cameron
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Ass Dan
9 posters

Go down

Help me out: planning a bachelor party Empty Help me out: planning a bachelor party

Post by Ass Dan 2016-01-24, 22:10

My best friend is getting married and I'm the best man. I'm supposed to plan the bachelor party. He's the first of our friend group to get married and I've never been to a wedding before, much less a bachelor party.

What worked/didn't work for you older fellas? I live near New Orleans but the consensus is we should do this in Chicago. I just don't want it to be 8 guys in a hotel room with a bottle of whiskey and one stripper. That would be kinda lame

Thoughts?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Help me out: planning a bachelor party Empty Re: Help me out: planning a bachelor party

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-24, 22:13

Vegas. End of discussion.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Help me out: planning a bachelor party Empty Re: Help me out: planning a bachelor party

Post by Ass Dan 2016-01-24, 22:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vegas. End of discussion.

So, I don't think my friends can afford it. They're mostly musicians. Four of them live in Chicago, which is why I proposed that. Should I really push Vegas?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-24, 22:19

Only read the thread title. The answers are still going to be as follows: Tits and ass. Hookers and blow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-01-24, 22:21

This is relevant to my interests. My best friend is getting married in October, and I'm co-best man with his brother. He's not really the strip club type, so I'm looking for other stuff to do. I don't think he's really interested in a destination bachelor party either, so Vegas is out.

I know he loves to bowl (as does his brother/other co-best man), but that seems too boring. Maybe if I could get my hands on some LSD and we could do some cosmic bowling while tripping balls? Could be fun, but I'm certainly open to other suggestions as well.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-24, 22:25

Ass Dan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vegas. End of discussion.

So, I don't think my friends can afford it. They're mostly musicians. Four of them live in Chicago, which is why I proposed that. Should I really push Vegas?

Ass Dan, yes I think you should. The Vegas trips where no one could really afford it quite frankly are my favorite ones. Those are the ones where shit happens and stories happen. Find a shithole to stay on the strip, throw 4 guys in a room and rock and roll.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-01-24, 22:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Ass Dan, yes I think you should. The Vegas trips where no one could really afford it quite frankly are my favorite ones. Those are the ones where shit happens and stories happen. Find a shithole to stay on the strip, throw 4 guys in a room and rock and roll.

Dude, thanks. I really appreciate it
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-24, 22:58

Jesus, I'm old but do I have to do everything around here.

Help me out: planning a bachelor party Hooker10

Help me out: planning a bachelor party Url10

Short of that, I go along with a hop over to Vegas.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-01-24, 23:03

DWags wrote:Jesus, I'm old but do I have to do everything around here.

Obviously hookers and Coke. Thanks for reminding me.

What else?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-24, 23:04

Ass Dan wrote:

What else?

In the late great words of Hunter S. Thompson: Grapefruit, vitamin B12 shots and vodka.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-01-24, 23:05

DWags wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

What else?

In the late great words of Hunter S. Thompson: Grapefruit, vitamin B12 shots and vodka.

It is clear that you cannot be trusted.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-01-24, 23:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Agreed - Vegas can be done on the cheap and be just as awesome. Chicago is too expensive to do anything fun anyway, and the strip clubs suck. Sites like mycheapvegas.com and smartervegas.com will get you a good rate on a couple of suites you can all share. Flights with Spirit and Southwest can keeps costs down.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-24, 23:59

Quit stealing my material, you hack. I already told Ass Dan he had to get hookers and blow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 00:01

Ass Dan wrote:

What else?

Why? Did you forget it from the time I posted hookers and blow five posts above? What the actual fuck? You people need to pay attention to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 00:08

Hookers and blow. In Vegas.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 00:10

Have you considered cocaine and prostitutes? Perhaps do both of them in Las Vegas?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 07:25

Don't you people realize that hookers and blow are illegal? You're leading our youth astray.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-25, 08:05

LooseGoose wrote:Don't you people realize that hookers and blow are illegal? You're leading our youth astray.
Yes, I hear Chuckie Cheese puts on a pretty crazy batchelor party
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-25, 10:22

Fwiw if you do Chicago. Got to do a Cubs game. St pattys day is overrated for that city
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down