Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the fuck is this new ZIka virus, and should I be concerned?

+20
tanfan!
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Gomer
tTy
CORNER BLITZ
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Jake from State Farm
DWags
StylesGShmooth
GRR Spartan
I.B. Fine
AMwood
InTenSity
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What the fuck is this new ZIka virus, and should I be concerned?  - Page 4 Empty Re: What the fuck is this new ZIka virus, and should I be concerned?

Post by tanfan! Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:37 am

Gomer. You are fucking weird but in a funny kind of way. You have grown on me as a poster.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What the fuck is this new ZIka virus, and should I be concerned?  - Page 4 Empty Re: What the fuck is this new ZIka virus, and should I be concerned?

Post by Gomer Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Gomer. You are fucking weird but in a funny kind of way. You have grown on me as a poster.
You've got a much better handle on me than Pantry does. Quit being such an antagonistic asshole to everyone (to the best of your abilities anyway) and maybe we can get along =)
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:23 am

The Onion ‏@TheOnion 8h8 hours ago
Scientists Confirm First Case Of Zika Transmission From Article To Reader http://onion.com/2b8e3zC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:00 pm

http://www.wnem.com/story/32750057/monroe-county-health-officials-confirm-zika-virus-case
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:10 pm

First Zika, now Dengue!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/1st-case-of-locally-acquired-dengue-reported-in-miami-dade-county/

What the fuck is this new ZIka virus, and should I be concerned?  - Page 4 1550444538
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:17 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:First Zika, now Dengue!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/1st-case-of-locally-acquired-dengue-reported-in-miami-dade-county/

What the fuck is this new ZIka virus, and should I be concerned?  - Page 4 1550444538

But the good news is that the eggs of bluebirds have thicker shells. It might cost a few hundred lives but that's a small price to pay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:20 pm

Thanks Obama
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Why are right wingers so scared of possible outbreaks? First it was ebola, now zika. What gives righties?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why are right wingers so scared of possible outbreaks? First it was ebola, now zika. What gives righties?

I'm not a righty, but I am also concerned. It's pretty horrible what it does to fetuses.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why are right wingers so scared of possible outbreaks? First it was ebola, now zika. What gives righties?

I'm not a righty, but I am also concerned.  It's pretty horrible what it does to fetuses.

These diseases are pretty shitty, but the outbreak seems to be pretty well contained at the moment. Same with ebola. It just seems to me that conservatives seem to be hyper-aware of these diseases. Is it a preppers thing? They do tend to be right wing. I'm thinking it's that.

Please note that I'm not trying to Swill Bin this up, just an observation.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Now we have severe virus.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/10/01/michigan-confirmed-cases-severe-virus/16521647/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Seems like it's been a quiet summer on the Zika front. Until now.

Mosquitoes Capable Of Spreading Zika Virus Found In Wayne County
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4