Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music"

+8
By-Tor
The_Dude
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
Dr. Strangelove
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" Empty Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music"

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-16, 05:46

All while begging a white man, Mark Zuckerberg, to fund his debt.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/6875340/kanye-west-white-publications-stop-commenting-black-music
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" Empty Re: Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music"

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-02-16, 05:56

****** please
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" Empty Re: Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music"

Post by tanfan! 2016-02-16, 06:11

He's a victim.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-16, 07:57

pretty sure tSwill is a white publication..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-16, 08:20

It must be tough being Kanye. I hope Zuckerberg can help him out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-16, 08:22

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" Screen10

Kanye is the best troll ever. He should post here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-16, 08:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" Screen10

Kanye is the best troll ever. He should post here.

He is serious, people are trying to get him to seek mental help.  Dude is already on meds and going off the rails. Just look at his twitter timeline, he isn't joking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-16, 08:29

Oscar-winning rapper Rhymefest said he quit working with Kanye West last month and the rapper needs "spiritual and mental" help.

"He should step away from the public and yes men and heal," Rhymefest tweeted this couple days ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-16, 10:06

gHost Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:All while begging a white man, Mark Zuckerberg, to fund his debt.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/6875340/kanye-west-white-publications-stop-commenting-black-music
I thought that he asked Zuckerberg to invest in his ideas and not necessarily fund his debt?

Claims he's 50 million in debt. Aka therefore can't fund his own ideas projects. Potato potatoe
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-16, 10:41

Is Kanye bipolar? Seems like it sometimes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-16, 10:49

tGreenWay wrote:Is Kanye bipolar? Seems like it sometimes.

I believe the technical term is whackadoo.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-16, 11:05

Wait, Kanye is 50 mil in debt? Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-02-16, 11:10

Trying to do the math. If Kanye is 38 his great grandfather must've knocked someone up while in his 60s or 70s. Or his great grandpapa and grandpa both knocked up chicks while in their 50s. Those ole horndogs!
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 11:11

The_Dude wrote:Wait, Kanye is 50 mil in debt? Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" 1966794946
The_Dude wrote:Wait, Kanye is 50 mil in debt? Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" 1966794946

The good news is he will not have money for his 2020 campaign.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-16, 11:43

*lurks but does not comment*
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 11:56

xsanguine wrote:*lurks but does not comment*

He needs you to comment. He needs the attention.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-16, 19:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty sure tSwill is a white publication..

Senior tSwill Black Correspondent here, I'll take over.

Kanye is out of his fool mind.  He is full on Tyson Zone at this time.  There really is no story you could tell me about Kanye that I wouldn't at least consider to be true.  That Whiz Khalifa beef for instance, only Kanye.  Amber Rose shut that whole thing down, btw.  If you don't know about it, check it out, especially the bomb Amber Rose dropped to end it.

Also, I don't believe he's in debt for a hot second.  Knock that bullshit off Kanye.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-16, 19:46

StylesGShmooth wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty sure tSwill is a white publication..

Senior tSwill Black Correspondent here, I'll take over.

Kanye is out of his fool mind.  He is full on Tyson Zone at this time.  There really is no story you could tell me about Kanye that I wouldn't at least consider to be true.  That Whiz Khalifa beef for instance, only Kanye.  Amber Rose shut that whole thing down, btw.  If you don't know about it, check it out, especially the bomb Amber Rose dropped to end it.

Also, I don't believe he's in debt for a hot second.  Knock that bullshit off Kanye.

I think that he very well might have 53 million in debts. But kanye probably doesn't realize that the phrase "in debt" implies that he has a negative net worth. Considering his assets, having 53 million in debt and complaining about it would be like me complaining about a $1,000 credit card balance.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-16, 21:37

So does this mean Kim actually is messin' with a broke n igga?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-16, 21:57

gHost Spartan wrote:
xsanguine wrote:So does this mean Kim actually is messin' with a broke n igga?
It's kind of funny how Kayne purports to be some intellectual type who's too smart and too genius for everyone but he's married to a woman who's mom sold a sex tape of her sucking some rapper's dick and used it as vehicle to further their fame and the guy pimps shitty $2,000 sneakers. You'd figure a guy like Kayne would marry some chick like Lauren Hill.

That's definitely ideologically consistent.

Wood bang Lauren Hill, too, if she didn't kill me first.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-16, 22:31

Kanye asked Zuckerberg for a billion dollars on FB lol I guess he's losing his mind on Twitter.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-17, 02:17

gHost Spartan wrote:
xsanguine wrote:So does this mean Kim actually is messin' with a broke n igga?
It's kind of funny how Kayne purports to be some intellectual type who's too smart and too genius for everyone but he's married to a woman who's mom sold a sex tape of her sucking some rapper's dick and used it as vehicle to further their fame and the guy pimps shitty $2,000 sneakers. You'd figure a guy like Kayne would marry some chick like Lauren Hill.

Wait, her mom sold the sex tape?  That's how it got out?  Damn!  

Don't know if I would call Ray J a rapper, btw.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-17, 09:54

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" Screen11

Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" Screen12

People actually pay this much for this shit? Reminds me of Mugatu's Derelicte clothing line.

http://www.whowhatwear.com/yeezy-season-1-where-to-shop/slide15

Kanye West tells "white publications" to stop commenting on "black music" BleGXCT
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-17, 10:00

StylesGShmooth wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Don't know if I would call Ray J a rapper, btw.

To a white, all black musicians are "rappers".
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down