Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who’s On Track For The Nomination?

+8
Cameron
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
StylesGShmooth
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
DoogieHouser
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who’s On Track For The Nomination?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You are such a fucking cuck!!! You point to a 20,000 vote difference in SC and then claim 200,000 and 800,000 is the same.  People already have switched their party affiliation to Vote trump. 20 percent of Democrats have stated they will never vote Hillary and switched parties  voting Trump.  Second of all, Trump has registered a record amount of a new republicans.  Keep on cucking on!!! Trump leads all closed primaries!! FAIL!!  25 point lead in Florida!!! Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1494614055

He lost the closed primaries, not leads.

How about this one?

So, what did Super Tuesday show?  From Real Clear Politics, with results in of almost 100% from TX, GA, TN, VA, MA, VT, AL, OK, and 96% from AR, and 91% from MN, there were a total of 8,341,410 ballots cast.  Donald Trump received 2,940,458 votes.

Remembering that Trump received 35.3% in NH when there were 9 candidates in the race, what percentage did he receive from all of the 11 Super Tuesday states when there were only 5 candidates in the race?  35.3%.

Donald Trump received the exact same percentage with 5 candidates in the race as he did when there were 9 candidates in the race.  While Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz have gained a lot in percentage from those candidates dropping out of the race, Donald Trump did not gain even a tenth of a percent.

How Super Tuesday Proves The Trump Ceiling

I don't buy it. Trump has gone over 40 percent multiple times.  Has 49 percent support nationally which keeps improving.  Romney, Huckabee and Santorum were all at 29, 31, 33 percent in states.  This is typical politics.  People are just denying the fact Trump is going to win. First his ceiling was 20 percent, then it was 30, now he is in the 40's. Trump is the only candidate that was so well received across all the electorate. He is the nominee, politics 101.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who’s On Track For The Nomination?

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:18 pm

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gallup-trump-highest-unfavorables/2016/01/30/id/711998/

Gallup: Trump Has Highest Unfavorable Rating of Any Candidate Ever

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:19 pm

NigelUno wrote:http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gallup-trump-highest-unfavorables/2016/01/30/id/711998/

Those people are also voting for him. Only 8 percent of Trump supporters say their share his values. You just got CUCKED!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:20 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gallup-trump-highest-unfavorables/2016/01/30/id/711998/

Those people are also voting for him. Only 8 percent of Trump supporters say their share his values. You just got CUCKED!

Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 502811600

What?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:22 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Those people are also voting for him.  Only 8 percent of Trump supporters say their share his values. You just got CUCKED!

What?

I know you're a simpleton so let me explain.  People find him unfavorable but are voting for him because he is the best chance at Making America Great Again.  Like 60 percent of Republicans think Rubio is the most electable but none are voting for him.  Political Science 201. #CUCKED
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:32 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I don't buy it. Trump has gone over 40 percent multiple times.  Has 49 percent support nationally which keeps improving.  Romney, Huckabee and Santorum were all at 29, 31, 33 percent in states.  This is typical politics.  People are just denying the fact Trump is going to win. First his ceiling was 20 percent, then it was 30, now he is in the 40's. Trump is the only candidate that was so well received across all the electorate. He is the nominee, politics 101.

Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946 Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946 Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946 Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946

You don't "buy it"? So you think the vote totals are fraudulent? Silly little boy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:33 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What?

I know you're a simpleton so let me explain.  People find him unfavorable but are voting for him because he is the best chance at Making America Great Again.  Like 60 percent of Republicans think Rubio is the most electable but none are voting for him.  Political Science 201.  #CUCKED

So, the 60% that find him unfavorable are voting for him?  And I'm guessing some of the 33% that find him favorable would also be voting for him?  I mean...that's just common sense, right?  Or are some of those not voting for him?  So, he's getting 93% of the votes?  I don't think that sounds right.

(Note that I used the word "or"...hope that doesn't confuse you.  I can include a definition if you like.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I don't buy it. Trump has gone over 40 percent multiple times.  Has 49 percent support nationally which keeps improving.  Romney, Huckabee and Santorum were all at 29, 31, 33 percent in states.  This is typical politics.  People are just denying the fact Trump is going to win. First his ceiling was 20 percent, then it was 30, now he is in the 40's. Trump is the only candidate that was so well received across all the electorate. He is the nominee, politics 101.

Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946 Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946 Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946 Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 1966794946

You don't "buy it"? So you think the vote totals are fraudulent? Silly little boy.

I think he suffers from a lack of reading comprehension. He took a number you provided and then kind of applied it to a different scenario. Not that surprising...I mean, he doesn't know what "or" means.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:23 pm

One of two scenarios will play out when Hillary wins the general election:

1) SD will play it off and say he was trolling us all along, "faggots".
2) SD goes absolutely apeshit and says he will kick all of our dumb liberal asses for not voting for Musolini Jr.

Keeping my fingers crossed for #2.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:32 pm

SD reminds me of a younger Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:SD reminds me of a younger Travis.

They both exhibit borderline autistic tendencies, don't they.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:34 pm

I did spend a significant amount of time working for the Republican Party in the state of Michigan when I was that age...

:0

I can hear a whole bunch of people that think I'm some evil flaming liberal spazzing out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

How about this one?

So, what did Super Tuesday show?  From Real Clear Politics, with results in of almost 100% from TX, GA, TN, VA, MA, VT, AL, OK, and 96% from AR, and 91% from MN, there were a total of 8,341,410 ballots cast.  Donald Trump received 2,940,458 votes.

Remembering that Trump received 35.3% in NH when there were 9 candidates in the race, what percentage did he receive from all of the 11 Super Tuesday states when there were only 5 candidates in the race?  35.3%.

Donald Trump received the exact same percentage with 5 candidates in the race as he did when there were 9 candidates in the race.  While Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz have gained a lot in percentage from those candidates dropping out of the race, Donald Trump did not gain even a tenth of a percent.

Not a Trump fan, and I rarely post - but that is a bunch of crap.  Take Texas out of that (1.2 million votes for Cruz, his home state) and you get a totally different picture.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:40 pm

MSU addict wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

How about this one?

Not a Trump fan, and I rarely post - but that is a bunch of crap.  Take Texas out of that (1.2 million votes for Cruz, his home state) and you get a totally different picture.

Let's see how Saturday goes, 4 closed primaries/caucuses. That should prove/disprove much of what's being thrown around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I don't buy it. Trump has gone over 40 percent multiple times.  Has 49 percent support nationally which keeps improving.  Romney, Huckabee and Santorum were all at 29, 31, 33 percent in states.  This is typical politics.  People are just denying the fact Trump is going to win. First his ceiling was 20 percent, then it was 30, now he is in the 40's.  Trump is the only candidate that was so well received across all the electorate.  He is the nominee, politics 101.  

You don't "buy it"?   So you think the vote totals are fraudulent?   Silly little boy.

I said I don't buy a Trump ceiling.  Been proven false over and over again.  It's false, don't try to refute it.  His National favorability is very high for a new Republican. No body said he could get them above 30.  Trump leading in Michigan by 10 points (just came out) and Florida by 25 points.  Also, you act like winning in the 30's and 40's is something new? First election?  Trump would get a huge chunk of votes from people who drop out.  Carson and Cruz especially.  However,  Rubio won't drop out and Cruz won't either so it won't matter.  3 way race means Trump wins. Just like other GOP primaries....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:09 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You don't "buy it"?   So you think the vote totals are fraudulent?   Silly little boy.

I said I don't buy a Trump ceiling.  Been proven false over and over again.  It's false, don't try to refute it.  His National favorability is very high for a new Republican. No body said he could get them above 30.  Trump leading in Michigan by 10 points (just came out) and Florida by 25 points.  Also, you act like winning in the 30's and 40's is something new? First election?  Trump would get a huge chunk of votes from people who drop out.  Carson and Cruz especially.  However,  Rubio won't drop out and Cruz won't either so it won't matter.  3 way race means Trump wins. Just like other GOP primaries....

Are you saying he doesn't have a ceiling for the percentage of the vote he can get? I just want to be clear. Because that is really really super dumb if that's what you're saying. There is a hard ceiling he can reach than no matter how hard he tries or how hard he shouts, he won't be able to get over it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:10 pm

StraponDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I said I don't buy a Trump ceiling.  Been proven false over and over again.  It's false, don't try to refute it.  His National favorability is very high for a new Republican. No body said he could get them above 30.  Trump leading in Michigan by 10 points (just came out) and Florida by 25 points.  Also, you act like winning in the 30's and 40's is something new? First election?  Trump would get a huge chunk of votes from people who drop out.  Carson and Cruz especially.  However,  Rubio won't drop out and Cruz won't either so it won't matter.  3 way race means Trump wins.  Just like other GOP primaries....

Trump would get a huge chunk of votes from Carson?  Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:14 pm

NigelUno wrote:
StraponDawgs265 wrote:

I said I don't buy a Trump ceiling.  Been proven false over and over again.  It's false, don't try to refute it.  His National favorability is very high for a new Republican. No body said he could get them above 30.  Trump leading in Michigan by 10 points (just came out) and Florida by 25 points.  Also, you act like winning in the 30's and 40's is something new? First election?  Trump would get a huge chunk of votes from people who drop out.  Carson and Cruz especially.  However,  Rubio won't drop out and Cruz won't either so it won't matter.  3 way race means Trump wins.  Just like other GOP primaries....

Trump would get a huge chunk of votes from Carson?  Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 502811600

Carson is eating up 6-11 percent on average.  That is a considerable amount with the record turnouts.  Yea,  Carson supporters like Trump and wouldn't be surprised if he endorsed him soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:22 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Carson is eating up 6-11 percent on average.  That is a considerable amount with the record turnouts.  Yea,  Carson supporters like Trump and wouldn't be surprised if he endorsed him soon.

4% in Texas.
3% in Mass.
4% in Vermont.

How does that fit into your 6-11 % average?

And you know how percentages work, right?  Turnout doesn't matter if you're looking at percentages.  Is this your first election?

And here's some talk of where Carson's supporters will go...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/mar/02/us-elections-trump-clinton-win-cruz-sanders-rubio-super-tuesday-live

"The important question going forward is what Carson supporters will do if he has dropped out. It’s hard to know because very few polls ask respondents about their second-choice candidates, and those that do rarely have cross tabs to really understand where voters might shift from and to. But they still offer some interesting clues.

The most recent poll to ask Republican voters about their second choices was conducted by Fox News between 15 and 17 February 2016. It found that only 11% of Republicans chose Donald Trump as their second choice (which supports various theories that Trump is reaching his ceiling of support) while Rubio was second choice for 27% of voters and Ted Cruz was the plan B of 20%. Given that Carson’s support base is wealthier and more likely to have a college degree, it’s much more likely that they’ll shift towards Rubio or possibly even Cruz than becoming Trump voters."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:34 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Carson won't endorse that puke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Carthago delenda est ‏@JayCostTWS 3m3 minutes ago
No presidential candidate should quit. Every one should stay in, contest every last Trump delegate, and beat him on the floor.

Carthago delenda est ‏@JayCostTWS 2m2 minutes ago
Trump will rage. His Twitter army will alight. The MSM will clutch its pearls.

Guess what?

None of them is actually a Republican.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Yeah he's really over performing his polls....

Rafael Jacob ‏@RafJacob 1h1 hour ago Canada
@SeanTrende Under-reported:final RCP avgs had Trump +15 in VA (won by 3), +15 in VT (won by 2), +11 in OK (lost by 5), -9 in TX (lost by 17)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I did spend a significant amount of time working for the Republican Party in the state of Michigan when I was that age...

I can hear a whole bunch of people that think I'm some evil flaming liberal spazzing out.

Going forward SD123 is now known as Travis, Jr.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Or Travis is now SD Sr.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Or Travis is now SD Sr.

Should we vote on it?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Or Travis is now SD Sr.

Should we vote on it?
Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Or Travis is now SD Sr.

Should we vote on it?

Probably.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Who’s On Track For The Nomination? - Page 2 Trump29
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 pm

MAKE AMERICA GREAT
POST CARTOONS
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:59 pm

NigelUno wrote:
MAKE AMERICA GREAT
POST CARTOONS

My favorite part of the Make America Great Again campaign is Trump never says HOW he's going to do it. He's just going to.

And of course the buffoons that support the buffoon. It is entertaining.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:00 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What?

I know you're a simpleton so let me explain.  People find him unfavorable but are voting for him because he is the best chance at Making America Great Again.  Like 60 percent of Republicans think Rubio is the most electable but none are voting for him.  Political Science 201. #CUCKED

This should make you proud.

Donald Trump supporters push, 'hurl abuse' at black woman Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/03/03/11/14/trump-supporters-push-hurl-abuse-at-black-woman#FMwz3DaHbQ8U4tLL.99
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I know you're a simpleton so let me explain.  People find him unfavorable but are voting for him because he is the best chance at Making America Great Again.  Like 60 percent of Republicans think Rubio is the most electable but none are voting for him.  Political Science 201.  #CUCKED

Donald Trump supporters push, 'hurl abuse' at black woman Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/03/03/11/14/trump-supporters-push-hurl-abuse-at-black-woman#FMwz3DaHbQ8U4tLL.99

Fucking pathetic.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:29 pm

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
MAKE AMERICA GREAT
POST CARTOONS

My favorite part of the Make America Great Again campaign is Trump never says HOW he's going to do it. He's just going to.

And of course the buffoons that support the buffoon. It is entertaining.

HOW is going to be a problem going forward. He can only speak in sound bites for so long. As candidates drop out, he's going to have some splainin' to do...and that's not going to go well.

Someone is going to rip him on all his Mexico talk. It would be so easy. Rubio should find a Trump suit jacket, wear it to a debate, take it off, and show the Made in Mexico label.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 am

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You are such a cuck.  Quit playing the race card.  Blacks are leaving the democratic party to vote for Trump.  Blacks are turning out in record numbers for GOP. You can't win, give up. Trump will easily win General Election.  You are the problem with this country, trying to divide it #Cucked

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/who-are-black-republicans-are-supporting-2016-n529001

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:31 am

From article I linked:
For Frank Vick, an African American democrat who voted for Barack Obama in 2008, "it's Trump time." The candidate's brash, straight-shooter style and potential to unite the nation has strong appeal.

"I'm from New York City, where Trump is from, and we in New York tell it like it is. And I think we need some more of that in the country," Vick told NBC News' Jacob Rascon at a Trump rally in Virginia this week. "I think he's going to bring both parties together, in co-independence, I think he's going to put the country back to where it needs to be." #Cucked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:37 am

Well, fuck, if Frank Vick said it, sold. #TrumpTrainHaveNoBrakes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:48 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:From article I linked:
For Frank Vick, an African American democrat who voted for Barack Obama in 2008, "it's Trump time." The candidate's brash, straight-shooter style and potential to unite the nation has strong appeal.

"I'm from New York City, where Trump is from, and we in New York tell it like it is. And I think we need some more of that in the country," Vick told NBC News' Jacob Rascon at a Trump rally in Virginia this week. "I think he's going to bring both parties together, in co-independence, I think he's going to put the country back to where it needs to be." #Cucked

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:49 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You are such a cuck.  Quit playing the race card.  Blacks are leaving the democratic party to vote for Trump.  Blacks are turning out in record numbers for GOP. You can't win, give up. Trump will easily win General Election.  You are the problem with this country, trying to divide it #Cucked

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/who-are-black-republicans-are-supporting-2016-n529001

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/03/researchers-have-found-strong-evidence-that-racism-helps-the-gop-win/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Spring break mother fuckers! Off I go to exotic places!! Later bitches!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:41 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Spring break mother fuckers! Off I go to exotic places!! Later bitches!

Have fun in Homer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Carson won't endorse that puke.

Great call, Loose. Really good call here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next