Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+38
DoogieHouser
Heat Miser
Code_Warrior
Giant Moose
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
xsanguine
Frank Ricard
Vlad
AMwood
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
Dr. Strangelove
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Cameron
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
HT
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
steveschneider
InTenSity
DWags
42 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by The_Dude 2015-08-29, 15:48

kingstonlake wrote:He's hypocritical gold.

Every politician is.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-29, 16:31

The_Dude wrote:Is Biden going to give Hilary a run for her money?
I sincerely hope so because she deserves the competition. I cringe every time I hear that woman talk.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-08-29, 16:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Is Biden going to give Hilary a run for her money?
I sincerely hope so because she deserves the competition. I cringe every time I hear that woman talk.

Woman? Non-male, (pardon the Brilesism)
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 Empty Does the Swill have a reporter on the ground for the Trump invasion of Grand Rapids?

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 18:38

If not, I'll volunteer to make shit up and write about it.

I hear he's been recruiting some 5 star isis terrorists. Hilliary has admitted he's a huge recruiter and seems to be lining up a top notch team. Hilliary seems to be dropping the ball here. She can't get the best of the terrorists to join her side, and now is bitter about him being able to bring in the 4 and 5 stars.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 18:41

Gee, I am glad somebody started a thread about Trump in GR...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 18:43

I can smell the rednecks attending from here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 18:43

Detroit is better than GR
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-21, 18:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I can smell the rednecks attending from here.

What do rednecks smell like?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 18:52

NigelUno wrote:

Body odor and chewing tobacco? OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 18:52

NigelUno wrote:

A mix of old Bud Light bottles and fried foods.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 19:03

NigelUno wrote:

Day old burnt toast
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-21, 19:10

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Day old burnt toast

Mixed with boiled peanuts?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 19:11

Are you and Dwags coming to the National Championship in Arizona? I'm already here holding the state down.  I be stuntin in another one of my lexus cars.  Weather is good, mountains are great.  Don't mind the middle finger.
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 Fuckyo12

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-21, 19:13; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 19:11

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Day old burnt toast

Leave it to the guy from Georgia to bring up peanuts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 19:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Are you and Dwags coming to the National Championship in Phoenix? I'm already here holding the state down.  I be stuntin in another one of my lexus cars.  Weather is good, mountains are great.  Don't mind the middle finger.
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 Fuckyo12

Like Blanch says, this shit right here, when it's used for the 112th straight time, it just gets funnier and funnier and never gets old.  Like watching Jim Carey for 3 and 1/2 hours.  Who can ever get enough of this stuff?  

thanks!!!

Last edited by DWags on 2015-12-21, 19:14; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 19:14

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Are you and Dwags coming to the National Championship in Phoenix? I'm already here holding the state down.  I be stuntin in another one of my lexus cars.  Weather is good, mountains are great.  Don't mind the middle finger.

Like Blanch says, this shit right here, when it's used for the 112th straight time, it just gets funnier and funnier and never gets old.  Like watch Jim Carey for 3 and 1/2 hours.  Who can ever get enough of this stuff?  

thanks!!!

Just like this thread? Thanks!!! Glad I could derail it!! I have that power around here!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 19:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Are you and Dwags coming to the National Championship in Phoenix? I'm already here holding the state down. I be stuntin in another one of my lexus cars. Weather is good, mountains are great. Don't mind the middle finger.

No doubt about it mothafucka. He got it! who posts here lives in PHX so he should have a couch for me. Planning on spending the weekend there before the game and then head back to the mitten Tuesday/Wednesday.

Been out there a few times, would like to check out the Tempe area more this time. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-21, 19:16

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Just asking. I've heard LSU rednecks smell like chili dogs.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 19:18

After you spend some time with those ASU girls in Tempe, you are not coming back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 19:26

Turtleneck wrote:After you spend some time with those ASU girls in Tempe, you are not coming back.

Shit, should I start applying to places out there now?

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 YP4_2412
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 19:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:After you spend some time with those ASU girls in Tempe, you are not coming back.

Shit, should I start applying to places out there now?

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 YP4_2412

Yes, Hot bitches won't date you unless you got dat chedda.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 19:27

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Like Blanch says, this shit right here, when it's used for the 112th straight time, it just gets funnier and funnier and never gets old.  Like watch Jim Carey for 3 and 1/2 hours.  Who can ever get enough of this stuff?  

thanks!!!

Just like this thread? Thanks!!! Glad I could derail it!! I have that power around here!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 328670334

You're the greatest and best baller ever. No doubt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 19:28

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I've heard they're more like a creole type smell.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 19:29

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Just like this thread? Thanks!!! Glad I could derail it!!  I have that power around here!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 328670334

You're the greatest and best baller ever.   No doubt.  

You're the greatest person ever to be to old to understand anything yet find it worth posting about things you don't understand. I guess every one has their hobbies. I'm not judging ya, just wanted to know if you could afford coming to NC game?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 19:32

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

These are two of my squad when I go to the Bayou. They can cook too.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 27cc0310

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 55d93a10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 19:47

Ass Dan says he is all good though....Wink
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-21, 20:24

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Like Blanch says, this shit right here, when it's used for the 112th straight time, it just gets funnier and funnier and never gets old.  Like watching Jim Carey for 3 and 1/2 hours.  Who can ever get enough of this stuff?  

thanks!!!

With reactions like this it still ain't old....like your ass. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 20:58

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

thanks!!!

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-21, 21:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ass Dan says he is all good though....Wink

All good with what? Eating gumbo?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 21:02

NigelUno wrote:

All good with what? Eating gumbo?

Depends where it's made.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-21, 21:10

Looks like someone purchased a used Lexus for tBaller.. And he found the Tempe 12 website.

Not sure what any of this has to do with Trump.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-21, 21:25

SD is a 30k millionaire?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 21:31

duffy munn wrote:Looks like someone purchased a used Lexus for tBaller.. And he found the Tempe 12 website.

Glad were friends again muffy. Thought u went off the deep end on me in that one thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-21, 21:38

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Are you and Dwags coming to the National Championship in Arizona? I'm already here holding the state down.  I be stuntin in another one of my lexus cars.  Weather is good, mountains are great.  Don't mind the middle finger.

I wish you wouldn't take pictures while you drive Spartan dawgs. But you know me. Im a worrier.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-21, 21:51

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Looks like someone purchased a used Lexus for tBaller.. And he found the Tempe 12 website.

Glad were friends again muffy.  Thought u went off the deep end on me in that one thread.  

Schticks are not real people, Baller. Kinda hard to be friends with schticks.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-22, 08:27

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Glad were friends again muffy.  Thought u went off the deep end on me in that one thread.  

I think Trump might be a schtick.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-22, 08:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Awww…. shucks… I'm just a 50 year old, old guy, I don't understand it, but I guess everyone has their hobbies… me, I've simply amassed hundreds of thousands of message board posts in the last few years, but I don't get it, I'll never understand, I'm just an old guy
Don't you claim to not know long time posters and play the, aww shucks I have better things to do, while having hundreds of thousands of posts under multiple screen names? I don't really care, but think these e-fights are funny. Carry on. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 1853518006
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-22, 08:54

I SAW A PICTURE OF A GIRL AND NOW I HAVE TO LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND TO FIND PUSSY YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Am I doing t right, guys?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 08:58

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I think Trump might be a schtick.
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 2 Nigelu10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next