Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess we are now going to take the 2020 Olympic Games from Japan

3 posters

Go down

I guess we are now going to take the 2020 Olympic Games from Japan Empty I guess we are now going to take the 2020 Olympic Games from Japan

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-01, 12:05

If Trump is president. This guy can't be for real. He could just back LA's 2024 bid, but whatever. I think we are all laughing at him now.

“We aren’t winning at anything – we need to make America great again.  When I’m elected President I’ll make sure the Olympics are hosted here in 2020 and we’ll show the world how it’s done.”

The 2020 Olympic Games were awarded to Tokyo in 2013 after the Japanese capital defeated rivals Istanbul and Madrid in an International Olympic Committee (IOC) vote.

When reminded, Trump said “believe me, it will be in America – we haven’t hosted the summer Games since 1996 and we spend way too much on broadcast rights and sponsorships.  The Olympics are laughing at us.”

http://gamesbids.com/eng/summer-olympic-bids/trump-eyes-olympic-bid-to-return-games-to-america-in-2020/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I guess we are now going to take the 2020 Olympic Games from Japan Empty Re: I guess we are now going to take the 2020 Olympic Games from Japan

Post by DWags 2016-04-01, 14:21

Fuck it. I just don't care. I want him to be president just for the entertainment value. It would be like a four year reality tv show. 24/7. I'd sleep with cnn on in my room because something else would happen the next hour and it would never get boring.

Dwags = all in for trump.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I guess we are now going to take the 2020 Olympic Games from Japan Empty Re: I guess we are now going to take the 2020 Olympic Games from Japan

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-01, 17:31

I weep for my eight month old granddaughter if Trump becomes president. This country or even the planet might be inhabitable by her third birthday.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-01, 19:22

DWags wrote:Fuck it. I just don't care.  I want him to be president just for the entertainment value.  It would be like a four year reality tv show.  24/7.  I'd sleep with cnn on in my room because something else would happen the next hour and it would never get boring.

Don't you sleep on the couch every night?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-01, 19:42

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuck it. I just don't care.  I want him to be president just for the entertainment value.  It would be like a four year reality tv show.  24/7.  I'd sleep with cnn on in my room because something else would happen the next hour and it would never get boring.

Don't you sleep on the couch every night?

only when Im drunk. hey..... wait a minute....
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down