Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is today the day Trump calls it first-n-goal at the GOPs 2 yard line?

5 posters

Go down

Is today the day Trump calls it first-n-goal at the GOPs 2 yard line? Empty Is today the day Trump calls it first-n-goal at the GOPs 2 yard line?

Post by Vlad Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:16 am

Will be interesting to see...

I think this little alliance between Cruz and Kasich is more like to backfire than anything.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is today the day Trump calls it first-n-goal at the GOPs 2 yard line? Empty Re: Is today the day Trump calls it first-n-goal at the GOPs 2 yard line?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:36 am

I hope so.. I love seeing the GOP dumpster fire they've created for themselves. It's only going to get more entertaining over the next few months.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is today the day Trump calls it first-n-goal at the GOPs 2 yard line? Empty Re: Is today the day Trump calls it first-n-goal at the GOPs 2 yard line?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:39 am

I haven't really been paying attention since before the NY primaries. Does Trump have a chance to secure enough delegates for the nomination before the convention?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:45 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't really been paying attention since before the NY primaries. Does Trump have a chance to secure enough delegates for the nomination before the convention?
he probably does - or at least get close. Regardless, the party is going to implode and it's going to be broadcast on live TV.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:49 am

The GOP is desperate but there's not much they can do to stop Trump at this point.

Trump vs Hilary is going to be hilarious to watch unfold. American politics is such a joke, our populace is so disillusioned and apathetic that we deserve the sorry excuse for a government that we have.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:19 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:The GOP is desperate but there's not much they can do to stop Trump at this point.

Trump vs Hilary is going to be hilarious to watch unfold. American politics is such a joke, our populace is so disillusioned and apathetic that we deserve the sorry excuse for a government that we have.
I agree with all of this. America gets what it deserves.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:08 pm

It seems that we have a very long and thorough process for vetting presidential candidates, but there's no process for WHO ACTUALLY GETS TO THROW THEIR NAME IN THE RING. Any schmuck can pull some donors together and decide to make a run, and that's fine, but what if you only have a group of schmucks willing to run? Are we then forced to choose the least schmucky of these schmucks, as we're having to do this year?

Something is definitely off.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Vlad wrote:It seems that we have a very long and thorough process for vetting presidential candidates, but there's no process for WHO ACTUALLY GETS TO THROW THEIR NAME IN THE RING. Any schmuck can pull some donors together and decide to make a run, and that's fine, but what if you only have a group of schmucks willing to run? Are we then forced to choose the least schmucky of these schmucks, as we're having to do this year?

Something is definitely off.

Trump is going to hand the ball to LJ Scott.

Trump is in the red zone, right? If not he is at the 30. If he wins big tonight - keep in mind Pa delegates are unbound and he has not had success with unbound delegates - he is inside the 10. If he wins big tonight and takes Indiana the next week, I think you are right...first and goal.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't really been paying attention since before the NY primaries. Does Trump have a chance to secure enough delegates for the nomination before the convention?

IF he wins Indiana and California. Him winning almost all the delegates today is baked into the projections.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hope so.. I love seeing the GOP dumpster fire they've created for themselves. It's only going to get more entertaining over the next few months.

Not to mention the Dems nominating a candidate with huge negative margins that if she were a normal citizen would already be facing felony charges.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hope so.. I love seeing the GOP dumpster fire they've created for themselves. It's only going to get more entertaining over the next few months.

Not to mention the Dems nominating a candidate with huge negative margins that if she were a normal citizen would already be facing felony charges.

I can't disagree. The choices aren't very good, but the Constitution still requires us to have a President, so we have to go through the motions and pick the least bad one.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down