Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many lies about phone calls and other things does Trump get to make?

3 posters

Go down

How many lies about phone calls and other things does Trump get to make? Empty How many lies about phone calls and other things does Trump get to make?

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-03, 08:31

We have what appears to be a pathological liar living in The White House who's always telling his supporters, "Trust me".

He lied about getting a congradulatory phone call from the  BSA.  He lied about phone calls from the Mexican President.  He lied about recordings of his conversations with then  FBI Director Comey.

Do world leaders trust anthing he says?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-scouts-deny-leaders-called-trump-congratulate-jamboree/story?id=48991194
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many lies about phone calls and other things does Trump get to make? Empty Re: How many lies about phone calls and other things does Trump get to make?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-08-03, 08:42

I think the rest of the world will just take a hiatus from any real involvement on a global scale with the US until he's out. And hope he doesn't vaporize anyone because they got ahold of a piss tape.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How many lies about phone calls and other things does Trump get to make? Empty Re: How many lies about phone calls and other things does Trump get to make?

Post by DWags 2017-08-03, 09:27

I'll pull a Bob here and just say that 32% of republicans who voted Trump, don't even believe a meeting took place between Donnie Jr. and the Russians in Trump towers.

So, think about. Just. Think. About. That.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down