Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

+10
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" Empty Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

Post by Turtleneck Sun 15 May 2016 - 21:07

Senator Elizabeth Warren, who is supposedly a Native American by some small fraction of a number, has been feuding with Donald J. Trump. She has been winning, so he had to dig deep and came up with Pocahontas. It is going to be weird when he is POTUS.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279964-trump-on-warren-you-mean-pocahontas
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" Empty Re: Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2016 - 21:57

It's supposed to be Fauxcahontas.

She was a Native American until she didn't need to be anymore.

Miss Goody Two fucking shoes gamed the system and now doesn't want to own up to it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" Empty Re: Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

Post by Turtleneck Sun 15 May 2016 - 22:18

She openly defended her claim to be partially Native American in her book. So I am not sure what website is telling you otherwise. The book was published after her Senate campaign too.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2016 - 23:17

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/05/trump-is-right-about-elizabeth-warrens-native-american-problem/

http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/elizabeth-warren-native-american-cherokee-controversy/

On my phone. Sorry for the messy links. Jacobsen at Legal Insurrection has been all over this for years. She's been FAR from forthcoming. She knows she lied to advance her career. Gamed the system to advance herself over the very minorities liberals like her are claiming to help. Nearly perfect hypocrisy.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 16 May 2016 - 7:35

woah.. Donald Trump making derogatory comments about a female? Shocking.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 16 May 2016 - 11:11

Goose defending the Racist Bigot Misogynist.

Shocked. Shocked I say.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016 - 11:53

Rocinante wrote:Goose defending the Racist Bigot Misogynist.

Shocked. Shocked I say.

Noooooo. My feelings about Trump are well known. The post was pointing out that in this case he's right except he used the wrong name.

She gamed the system. No one that would read the history could come to any other conclusion if they read it from a neutral viewpoint. Are you defending that? Stepping on the bodies of those she was claiming to help to advance her own career?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016 - 11:56

If you want facts go read the wiki page that was created - all linked and cited for you.

Elizabeth Warren Native American / Cherokee Controversy

Refute the facts.

Or you can take the easy way out and accuse me of misogyny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 16 May 2016 - 12:08

LooseGoose wrote:

Shocked. Shocked I say.

Noooooo. My feelings about Trump are well known. The post was pointing out that in this case he's right except he used the wrong name.

She gamed the system. No one that would read the history could come to any other conclusion if they read it from a neutral viewpoint. Are you defending that? Stepping on the bodies of those she was claiming to help to advance her own career?

Seriously? Who fucking cares?

Atlantic Did this story a long time ago wrote:The best argument she's got in her defense is that, based on the public evidence so far, she doesn't appear to have used her claim of Native American ancestry to gain access to anything much more significant than a cookbook; in 1984 she contributed five recipes to the Pow Wow Chow cookbook published by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum in Muskogee, signing the items, "Elizabeth Warren -- Cherokee."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 16 May 2016 - 12:11

LooseGoose wrote:

Don't be dramatic.

That "wiki" is so fucking biased it's ridiculous.   Like everything you link to.

"For employment purposes"  LOL!  Read the Atlantic article.  Right after the section I quoted, there's a long list of employers saying exactly the opposite.

I can't believe I spent like 45 minutes reading about a person who claims no benefit, but just happens to believe that she's 1/32 or some shit Cherokee. Like, oh, I don't know... 80 percent of the white people in this country.

The things the right chooses to glom on to blows my mind.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 16 May 2016 - 13:21

LooseGoose wrote:

no way on Earth someone who blames a female for being raped is a misogynist.

LooseGoose wrote:
Want to reduce rapes?

Tell the women to:
reduce or stop drinking.
stay with friends
dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

LooseGoose wrote:
Want to reduce rapes?

Tell the women to:
reduce or stop drinking.
stay with friends
dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

Another Bob fail - can't win on the facts so you smear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:42

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Don't be dramatic.

That "wiki" is so fucking biased it's ridiculous.   Like everything you link to.

"For employment purposes"  LOL!  Read the Atlantic article.  Right after the section I quoted, there's a long list of employers saying exactly the opposite.

I can't believe I spent like 45 minutes reading about a person who claims no benefit, but just happens to believe that she's 1/32 or some shit Cherokee. Like, oh, I don't know... 80 percent of the white people in this country.

So your position is that being listed as a "Native American" had no effect on her employment and advance through academia?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

that settles it..

not only are women to blame for being raped.. but I will not be voting for Elizabeth Warren for president.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016 - 16:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

that settles it..

not only are women to blame for being raped.. but I will not be voting for Elizabeth Warren for president.

You could write her in. Unless you're a hater. She is the Queen of the left after all and should have run against Hills, she'd be your nominee right now if she had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 16:25

I like Jill Stein over Warren. She is the real deal in regards to social democratic policies. This weekend she was kayaking with protesters at an offshore drilling site. Sort of like Gary Johnson is a real deal limited government guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 16 May 2016 - 17:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Don't be dramatic.

So your position is that being listed as a "Native American" had no effect on her employment and advance through academia?

That's what every employer asked said, so... I think that pretty much settled it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2016 - 20:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

that settles it..

Here's a new line of attack for you Bob. Anyone that likes the Harry Potter series is a supporter of rape.

Apparently, it is never acceptable to write a story about love potions. According to a piece on Feminist Internet, the Harry Potter series perpetuates rape culture because there are love potions involved in a couple of the storylines — and that’s “glaringly problematic.” “[The] very existence of love potions is so akin to rape that it is almost entirely undebatable,” Emma Lord states in a piece for the feminist blog Bustle titled “The Unexpected Way Harry Potter Perpetuates Rape Culture.” “Just like in rape, the victim’s autonomy is taken from them.” One example she cites is when Merope, the mother of the evil villain Voldemort, uses a love potion on another character, Tom Riddle, Sr., to get him to marry and have a kid with her. The other is when Ron eats some love-potion-laced candy that Romilda Vane had intended to have Harry eat in order to seduce him.

Happy to report I've never read any of the books nor seen any of the movies so I'm in the clear on this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 May 2016 - 8:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that settles it..

Here's a new line of attack for you Bob. Anyone that likes the Harry Potter series is a supporter of rape.

Apparently, it is never acceptable to write a story about love potions. According to a piece on Feminist Internet, the Harry Potter series perpetuates rape culture because there are love potions involved in a couple of the storylines — and that’s “glaringly problematic.” “[The] very existence of love potions is so akin to rape that it is almost entirely undebatable,” Emma Lord states in a piece for the feminist blog Bustle titled “The Unexpected Way Harry Potter Perpetuates Rape Culture.” “Just like in rape, the victim’s autonomy is taken from them.” One example she cites is when Merope, the mother of the evil villain Voldemort, uses a love potion on another character, Tom Riddle, Sr., to get him to marry and have a kid with her. The other is when Ron eats some love-potion-laced candy that Romilda Vane had intended to have Harry eat in order to seduce him.

Happy to report I've never read any of the books nor seen any of the movies so I'm in the clear on this one.
so you're quoting a children's book to support your view on blaming women for being raped?

okay..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 17 May 2016 - 10:56

Here we were having a rational conversation when Bob showed up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 May 2016 - 11:00

Rocinante wrote:Here we were having a rational conversation when Bob showed up.
Vote here to ban bob sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 17 May 2016 - 11:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Here we were having a rational conversation when Bob showed up.
Vote here to ban bob sak

There is no way he was serious because...

Shocked. Shocked I say.

...not exactly rational dialogue.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 17 May 2016 - 11:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Vote here to ban bob sak

There is no way he was serious because...

Shocked. Shocked I say.

...not exactly rational dialogue.

Well he was.

Then we started talking.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016 - 12:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

so you're quoting a children's book to support your view on blaming women for being raped?

okay..

Good to see you read things closely prior to posting your typical knee jerk pablum.

At no point was I quoting a childrens book. Idiot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 May 2016 - 12:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so you're quoting a children's book to support your view on blaming women for being raped?

okay..

Good to see you read things closely prior to posting your typical knee jerk pablum.

At no point was I quoting a childrens book. Idiot.
let us know your thoughts on the Twilight series when you finish it..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016 - 13:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

At no point was I quoting a childrens book.  Idiot.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" Giphy

Maybe next you can pull out that 1998 For_bin joke again?  ......every time you use that I howl with laughter while still being very impressed with your original thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 May 2016 - 13:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Maybe next you can pull out that 1998 For_bin joke again?  ......every time you use that I howl with laughter while still being very impressed with your original thinking.
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016 - 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

bump..

More originality. Boy oh boy with you it's something new every decade.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 May 2016 - 13:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

More originality. Boy oh boy with you it's something new every decade.
this..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2016 - 12:47

An Indian from Massachussetts:
Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" CkrkOawVAAA291v

A fake Indian from Massachussetts:
Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" CkrkOPGUoAAqKIO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 18:08

Ryan Teague Beckwith‏Verified account @ryanbeckwith 5h5 hours ago
More
Elizabeth Warren devotional candle http://etsy.me/2vuEdoi

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" DE9CkR3WAAEHDEk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 20:30

Angry white men needing to insult women.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 20:38

Turtleneck wrote:I like Jill Stein over Warren. She is the real deal in regards to social democratic policies. This weekend she was kayaking with protesters at an offshore drilling site. Sort of like Gary Johnson is a real deal limited government guy.

I take this back. All of it. She is nuts and the Greens would be best served by distancing themselves from Stein.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 21:21

The more we got to know Stein the more unique she became. Elizabeth Warren is mainstream enough to win a state wide election. Stein couldn't do that and they both live in MA.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 1:36

LooseGoose wrote:An Indian from Massachussetts:

I'll take an Indian over a Harley every time. Sweet bikes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 18 Jul 2017 - 7:51

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:An Indian from Massachussetts:

I'll take an Indian over a Harley every time. Sweet bikes.

If you've never seen the movie "The Last Indian", it's pretty good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:01

JFC. He can't even treat a single person or event with a shred of respect or dignity.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" Pocaho10

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on Mon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:03

This fuckin guy Floyd.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:06

you'd almost think he was a racist, bigoted misogynist.. Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:JFC. He can't even treat a single person or event with a shred of respect or dignity.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" Pocaho10

Honestly, I have no words.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next