Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 00:34

10850 lmfao
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 00:39

And she's done for now..... lmfao, that was awesome. 10400 and back into consolidation mode unless the Chiners spazz and sell it off. Who knows......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 00:59

10100..... sorry noobs, you got fucked..... gonna have to wait like 8 days for consolidation. lol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 01:03

In a couple years there will be 20-50K swings in a single night. Can. Not. Wait.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-29, 08:40

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Cost_b10

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Last_p10

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Total_10

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 3493939353
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 09:16

Nice work Pylon!

The fuck do I know about BTC anyway? >11K now.... lol

Finally ETH is busting out. WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-29, 09:21

tTy wrote:Nice work Pylon!

Is that a The Middle reference? If so, +infinity! Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-29, 09:48

Wally Fairway wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The rice will provide steady value it'll still be $25 in a year.

I had some fraction of a bitcoin in my wallet and made $4 on it so I'm ahead on the cryptos.

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:+45% on half a day of trading today. +280% overall. I'm pulling out my original investment and we're gonna see where the house money goes.

So I'm currently up about 39 bags of rice in a couple of days, and I'm considering adding to my investment on Monday. Thinking about taking my investment from 10,000 shares to 100,000 shares.
Now I undestand that I may not be able to get this for under $0.15/share like the original smaller purchase.
But since I made this investment because of tSwill coverage, I'm now looking to what tSwill says about making a bigger, funner bet.

For the record - I've looked and can't find much information about this company, but I like the parabolic pricing.

What say ye swillsters - should I look at expanding my holdings 9-fold, or should I cash out some of my bags of rice and wait for a price improvement/more stable opportunity?

Did you do this Wally? You're sitting on $60k if you did.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-29, 09:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:

So I'm currently up about 39 bags of rice in a couple of days, and I'm considering adding to my investment on Monday. Thinking about taking my investment from 10,000 shares to 100,000 shares.
Now I undestand that I may not be able to get this for under $0.15/share like the original smaller purchase.
But since I made this investment because of tSwill coverage, I'm now looking to what tSwill says about making a bigger, funner bet.

For the record - I've looked and can't find much information about this company, but I like the parabolic pricing.

What say ye swillsters - should I look at expanding my holdings 9-fold, or should I cash out some of my bags of rice and wait for a price improvement/more stable opportunity?

Did you do this Wally? You're sitting on $60k if you did.

Of course he did. Wally is a smart dude.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-11-29, 15:00

Easy come

Easy go
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-29, 15:10

Now down to $9700. Is that a 2k drop in 5 hours? My guess is a lot of sell off at the 10k.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-29, 15:22

I got out at .37. Still a hefty profit for me. Too volatile right now for me to get back into anytime soon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-29, 15:27

And it looks like another rush at the end of the day for anyone who had the balls to hold. Bet this spikes again tomorrow... with someone else's money.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-29, 15:32

tTy wrote:10.6K about 5 minutes later... lol

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Giphy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-29, 15:35

Nordic wrote:
tTy wrote:10.6K about 5 minutes later... lol

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Giphy

I don't have the balls to hold as I watch 100's of dollars disappear every few seconds. I might re-up if it plummets again tomorrow.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-29, 15:40

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Moonsh10

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 2275418548
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 18:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 Moonsh10

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 2275418548

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199

I held all my shit, obv. These corrections/consolidations are a very welcome sight, IMO. I WANT to see it breakdown, find support, bounce up and down for a while and trade sideways for a bit before turning and continuing it's ascent. That is going to happen. No doubt.

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-11-29, 19:12

This shit is insane. Can't imagine having lots of money tied up in this
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 19:34

Tim Wakefield wrote:This shit is insane. Can't imagine having lots of money tied up in this

When your cost basis is 10% of your overall balance, the volatility does not even register on the pain-meter.... In fact, I was actually getting an uneasy feeling last night watching it go, literally, vertical.... I'm OK with huge gains, obv, but redic stuff like what was going on last night only causes huge pendulum swings.

I have zero doubt that the short and long term trends are up, yuge..... zero doubt.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-11-29, 19:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tTy wrote:Nice work Pylon!

Is that a The Middle reference? If so, +infinity! Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 1486952199

My wife likes that show, I do not. I have only watched it a couple times. #NoReferenceSorry -infinity
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-30, 08:24

tTy wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

My wife likes that show, I do not. I have only watched it a couple times. #NoReferenceSorry -infinity

The dad on that show is awesome.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-11-30, 10:23

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Did you do this Wally? You're sitting on $60k if you did.

And now I've "lost" over 35k.

That's 35k that I never really had - honestly I never pulled the trigger with stock up to almost $0.40 by the time I found time to look on Monday, and now I'm still sitting on my initial purchase & trying to figure out how far this will fall before I buy more.

If I was being honest with myself I should sell, because this thing will likely end up at $0.00, since nobody knows what it really is - except it has Bitcoin in the name.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-30, 10:29

Wally Fairway wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

That's 35k that I never really had - honestly I never pulled the trigger with stock up to almost $0.40 by the time I found time to look on Monday, and now I'm still sitting on my initial purchase & trying to figure out how far this will fall before I buy more.

If I was being honest with myself I should sell, because this thing will likely end up at $0.00, since nobody knows what it really is - except it has Bitcoin in the name.

I am hoping for a fairly large correction personally, to get more money into it at a lower rate.

I think it is here to stay though. So I don't think you have to worry about $0.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-30, 10:58

Wally Fairway wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

All speculation. From what I've read it's one guy in Kalamazoo running 4 bitcoin miners. This puppy is wayyyyy overpriced. I'm waiting for it to tank again before touching it again.

When I got in I was hoping for it to hit .20. I'm ecstatic that I got out at .37. Maybe a touch remorseful that I didn't get out in the .50's but whatever, I'm not Nostradamus.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 11:00

can someone explain to me what "Bitcoin" is?

and, yes, please explain it like I'm a 2nd grader.. thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-30, 11:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:can someone explain to me what "Bitcoin" is?

Its a lot of things. The main attraction is that it is unregulated. Another attraction is that the transaction fees are way less than the equivalent credit card fees. Another is that every transaction can be traced by anyone, although its also supposed to be anonymous. Its a bit complicated to do an ELI5, and I don't claim to understand all of it. tTy has a better understanding. I just got into it a few years ago for 'fun' and speculation.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-30, 11:12

Here ya go Bob. Hope this helps.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 11:22

InTenSity wrote:

Its a lot of things. The main attraction is that it is unregulated. Another attraction is that the transaction fees are way less than the equivalent credit card fees. Another is that every transaction can be traced by anyone, although its also supposed to be anonymous. Its a bit complicated to do an ELI5, and I don't claim to understand all of it. tTy has a better understanding. I just got into it a few years ago for 'fun' and speculation.
I honestly have no idea what any of that means.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 11:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Here ya go Bob. Hope this helps.
thanks - that made a little more sense but he's bald with a goatee.. something about bald people with goatees kinda freaks me out a bit.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-12-05, 14:53

took all my money out of BTSC today

and I ended up with 6,500 shares remaining ..... we'll wait and see how it goes from here.
I make enough money and I might just bring PBR's for all the swill'sters at the next tailgate
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-05, 15:16

Wally Fairway wrote:took all my money out of BTSC today

and I ended up with 6,500 shares remaining ..... we'll wait and see how it goes from here.
I make enough money and I might just bring PBR's for all the swill'sters at the next tailgate

It took my money from BTSC last week and bought a couple of shares of GBTC. It's been bumpy, but as of this moment I'm still right around break even. Been watching a few stocks tied to cryptos and everything seems to be stalled out after the huge run up in November.

Looks like the speculators are dumping BTSC. I'm gonna guess it's base will end up around .10. Who really knows though. INTV and SWRM are a couple of others I'm watching.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-12-06, 17:24

Bitcoin up to $13,600. Amazing. I cashed out everything except 1 Litecoin and i'm gonna hold onto that. Ended up with a small profit actually, but keeping track of this shit isn't really for me. I'll check back in after a few months and probably be kicking myself for not buying more, but oh well. I need the money right now unfortunately
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-12-06, 17:31

5 minutes later, BTC = $13,860. Jesus

At what point do you guys say "fuck it, i made a killing on this stuff .. i'm done" ?? I'd be nervous to lose it all.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-06, 18:50

Tim Wakefield wrote:5 minutes later, BTC = $13,860. Jesus

At what point do you guys say "fuck it, i made a killing on this stuff .. i'm done" ?? I'd be nervous to lose it all.

My cost basis on BTC is under 1500 so I'm probably not selling until I get to the point where I need to fake my own death and move to a sandy beach somewhere more near the equator.

A price drop in BTC will never make me sell at this point.  Only a substantial price increase, many magnitudes greater than what we've seen already, could.

Next year will see BTC >20K.  Zero doubt.  Maybe much more than >20K, but at this point I'm afraid to make a prediction.  I will say that 50K would not surprise me even a little bit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-06, 18:52

Tim Wakefield wrote:Bitcoin up to $13,600. Amazing. I cashed out everything except 1 Litecoin and i'm gonna hold onto that. Ended up with a small profit actually, but keeping track of this shit isn't really for me. I'll check back in after a few months and probably be kicking myself for not buying more, but oh well. I need the money right now unfortunately

Litecoin is going to double or triple in the next two or three months.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-07, 00:02

btc > 14K
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-07, 07:44

$15k
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-07, 08:09

InTenSity wrote:$15k

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-07, 09:29

So I was reading a story about a guy who set up his mining rigs in his garage to keep it heated during the winter. Genius. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 7 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-07, 11:16

$17.5k
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next