Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 25 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-04, 15:09

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:What kind of asshole just goes around posting someone’s full name on a public forum? Ty you have some major fucking issues.

People have been doing this to me for years. How come you never defended me?

And who are you?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 25 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 15:12

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:

See, Bee, I'm going to think about this now. Instead of striking back in anger, I'm going to reflect on your criticism. Thank you.

And you do the very thing that everyone is yelling at tTy about. Nice DWags.

Sigh, I was hoping that this would have been a teachable moment for both of us. I want you to know I really appreciate your criticism. Thank you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-04, 15:13

Wags has posted LWS’ full name?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-10-04, 15:26

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:What kind of asshole just goes around posting someone’s full name on a public forum? Ty you have some major fucking issues.

I have not seen or that. But it’s a major asshole thing for anyone to do on a public forum, unless that person says it themselves.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-04, 16:00

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I think it far more likely people are going realize crypto is valueless and pull out in a catastrophic crash. The money is already gone. Will just take the last few hanging on until it disappears completely.

Been through this before playing penny stocks. Cryptocash is just another pump-and-dump. And, you're just another dick trying to pump it.

The fact that you admit to "playing penny stocks" pretty much tells me you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, but I already knew that. Good luck Pantry. I hope you see the light soon, I really do. I came looking for this thread almost a year ago hoping to waken some of you up, but a lot of you are salty as fuck and are too stupid to realize what is taking place here.

2018 is going to be 5 times more crazy than last year for cryptos. It is STILL just getting started. And it's not going away. This is so obvious to me, I am seriously shocked that there is so much resistance to this. It's fucking obvious as fuck.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-04, 16:09

kingstonlake wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

And who are you?

This. I’ve never seen Bee’s name posted. Gotta be yet another LWS delusion. He’s mastered the art of playing victim.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 16:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wags has posted LWS’ full name?

Yeah. I do that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-04, 16:54

DWags wrote:

Yeah. I do that.

I mean, that’s what LWS said. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 25 2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-04, 17:13

DWags wrote:

Yeah. I do that.

Mods, please ban DWags.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 17:27

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah. I do that.

Mods, please ban DWags.

That’s it tGreenway, I’m letting the cat out of the bag. I e known tGreenway for thirty plus years. I used to defend him on tob. He’s a good friend but now I’m pissed. The picture below is of him my mom and dad and sister 20 years ago when he was named the head coach and we had a party for him. Yep. He’s who you thought he was.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 25 E6dbb210

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-04, 18:19

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Mods, please ban DWags.

That’s it tGreenway, I’m letting the cat out of the bag.  I e known tGreenway for thirty plus years. I used to defend him on tob.  He’s a good friend but now I’m pissed. The picture below is of him my mom and dad and sister 20 years ago when he was named the head coach and we had a party for him.  Yep. He’s who you thought he was.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 25 E6dbb210

His hair was that gray, even back then?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-04, 18:24

DWags defines the term "outkicked the coverage."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-04, 18:27

Rocinante wrote:DWags defines the term "outkicked the coverage."

Yeah, he couldn’t carry Bobby’s jockstrap.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 18:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:DWags defines the term "outkicked the coverage."

Yeah, he couldn’t carry Bobby’s jockstrap.

I wouldn’t want to carry tGreenways jockstrp. And if he wasn’t on the internet so much he’d have coached better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-10-04, 19:29

The Pantry wrote:You're a massive asshole. Surprised your wife hasn't divorced you, yet.

She doesn't want to end up with half of his crypto currency, otherwise she would.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-04, 21:42

Jake from State Farm wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You're a massive asshole. Surprised your wife hasn't divorced you, yet.

She doesn't want to end up with half of his crypto currency, otherwise she would.
Good point. And I doubt any divorce attorneys accept shitcoin.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-04, 21:57

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Mods, please ban DWags.

That’s it tGreenway, I’m letting the cat out of the bag. I e known tGreenway for thirty plus years. I used to defend him on tob. He’s a good friend but now I’m pissed. The picture below is of him my mom and dad and sister 20 years ago when he was named the head coach and we had a party for him. Yep. He’s who you thought he was.

Over the line, DWags! So over. the. line.
Mods, please permaban DWags right now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 22:23

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Shouldn't you be game planning out in Oregon right now? And you owe the board at least 4 of the five championship rings you got coat tailing on Saban.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-05, 02:14

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Shouldn't you be game planning out in Oregon right now? And you owe the board at least 4 of the five championship rings you got coat tailing on Saban.

You’re so jealous of my success, it’s sad. It’s very very very sad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-10-05, 04:06

No fucking way...far out, man!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-10-05, 11:28

Wait wait wait...

Is it doxxing if they posted under their real name?

Isn't it just "remembering"?

Suspect
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-05, 11:42

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Wait wait wait...

Suspect

Perhaps he changed his mind about wanting his name out there. No need to keep remembering it.

Really pretty black and white though. Never post other people’s real names.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-05, 11:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Wait wait wait...

Suspect

Perhaps he changed his mind about wanting his name out there. No need to keep remembering it.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-05, 13:04

tGreenWay wrote:

This.

Sorry Bobby
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-05, 13:57

tGreenWay wrote:

This.

Whatever Dick Crackcraver
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-05, 14:37

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This.

Sorry Bobby

Can a brother get a ban, please?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-10-31, 21:33

Thinking about throwing a little fun money into this shit again .. is the blockchain wallet app safe? Am I an idiot?

I kinda want to have some crypto on hand just in case it explodes again.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-11-01, 06:25

Tim Wakefield wrote:Thinking about throwing a little fun money into this shit again .. is the blockchain wallet app safe? Am I an idiot?

I kinda want to have some crypto on hand just in case it explodes again.

It is about time for another pump and dump.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-01, 06:54

I looked at the chart for etherium it’s down to $200! BTC is down to 6300. Do you know it’s going to go back up for any reason other than a hunch?

The stock market has been amazing this year. If you watch it for a while I’m sure you could find a few equities that you’ll get a good return on with lower risk.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-01, 08:03

steveschneider wrote:I looked at the chart for etherium it’s down to $200! BTC is down to 6300. Do you know it’s going to go back up for any reason other than a hunch?

The stock market has been amazing this year. If you watch it for a while I’m sure you could find a few equities that you’ll get a good return on with lower risk.

If you want to put some money into blockchain coins, now is probably the time to do so. Every 2-4 years or so they seem to take off, go wild for a little bit and then settle down. Before the last run up, BTC went from about $50 to $1000, and that is when it became a story. It then dropped to $200 and rebounded to around $600 for probably 12-18 months. Then the next run up came and it skyrocketed from $5-600 up to $18k or so, before settling down at $6k. BTC has been around for almost 10 years now. ETH, when I bought a couple of coins, nothing like a few guys here did, was worth $40, it went up to $1200 or so, I sold at $900 and it is sitting around $200 or $250.
If you have a couple hundred bucks and want to throw it into something that could catch fire again and forget about it until it does, now is probably the time to buy. IMO.
I'm not saying go all tTy and pump a couple grand in every month, or whatever he was doing, but what's a couple hundred bucks?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-01, 08:14

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I looked at the chart for etherium it’s down to $200! BTC is down to 6300. Do you know it’s going to go back up for any reason other than a hunch?

If you want to put some money into blockchain coins, now is probably the time to do so. Every 2-4 years or so they seem to take off, go wild for a little bit and then settle down. Before the last run up, BTC went from about $50 to $1000, and that is when it became a story. It then dropped to $200 and rebounded to around $600 for probably 12-18 months. Then the next run up came and it skyrocketed from $5-600 up to $18k or so, before settling down at $6k. BTC has been around for almost 10 years now. ETH, when I bought a couple of coins, nothing like a few guys here did, was worth $40, it went up to $1200 or so, I sold at $900 and it is sitting around $200 or $250.
If you have a couple hundred bucks and want to throw it into something that could catch fire again and forget about it until it does, now is probably the time to buy. IMO.
I'm not saying go all tTy and pump a couple grand in every month, or whatever he was doing, but what's a couple hundred bucks?

Nah, it’s all good. I’m not anti bitcoin just wanted to make sure he had a basis for getting into it. It does look like BTC has been pretty flat for a little while so maybe that bodes well for it.

-------

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=21176
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25