Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

+15
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
TheReal_LWS
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_lcap42%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 13 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_lcap13%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_lcap10%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_lcap6%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_lcap26%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 8 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_lcap3%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Empty Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 15:30

tTurd couldn't do this!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Empty Re: Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-06-13, 15:34

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? 969504605
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? Empty Re: Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-13, 15:36

FYI: Tanfan is no longer a poll option. He does driveby's every once in a while. That's about it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 15:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:FYI: Tanfan is no longer a poll option. He does driveby's every once in a while. That's about it.

Let me guess. He is butthurt over bannings?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-13, 15:39

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:FYI: Tanfan is no longer a poll option. He does driveby's every once in a while. That's about it.

Are you a wizard?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 15:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Are you a wizard?

No. But he is elderly and predictable.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-06-13, 15:43

Let's go with happy. Welcome back.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-13, 15:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Are you a wizard?

No. But he is elderly and predictable.

Yeah, we had a multi page thread trying to explain that to him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-13, 15:44

I'm mad that he let us think he was dead. Not cool man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 15:51

Rocinante wrote:I'm mad that he let us think he was dead. Not cool man.

Wasn't really my intent. Though I found the speculation interesting. No way Tanfan outlives me. I'll give you any odds you want on that.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-13, 15:58

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I'm mad that he let us think he was dead. Not cool man.

Wasn't really my intent. Though I found the speculation interesting. No way Tanfan outlives me. I'll give you any odds you want on that.

That's the dumbest idea for a bet I've ever heard.

Welcome back dude!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-13, 16:01

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Welcome back dude!

Yeah, we're all going to die at the exact same time when terrorists blow us all up with nukes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 16:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Welcome back dude!

Yeah, we're all going to die at the exact same time when terrorists blow us all up with nukes.

Good point. In other news, I ate lunch out at a restaurant and managed to not get shot by an "assault style rifle". Whew, after all the news reports I thought one was going to float up behind me and take me out.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-13, 16:09

Please send back the flowers i sent to the funeral home.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-13, 16:11

So what was in the casket at the funeral we all went to?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-13, 16:48

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Good point. In other news, I ate lunch out at a restaurant and managed to not get shot by an "assault style rifle". Whew, after all the news reports I thought one was going to float up behind me and take me out.

Is this your way of coming out to us?

Oh, honey, I'm so proud!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 16:55

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Is this your way of coming out to us?  

Oh, honey, I'm so proud!

Homo.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-13, 17:00

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-13, 18:43

Welcome back from the dead Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? 969504605
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-13, 18:49

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So, on your first day back you're already asking mods to move Bob's comments and then you drop something like this in a thread. It's definitely LWS--the hypocrisy confirms it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-06-13, 19:39

LWS posts for a few months then goes on a Walkabout and returns.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 19:48

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

So, on your first day back you're already asking mods to move Bob's comments and then you drop something like this in a thread. It's definitely LWS--the hypocrisy confirms it.

Dang it GWay. Why can't you just be happy I'm alive, and be glad to see me? Instead I have to have all this shade thrown my way! SHEESH! I forgot how protective you are when someone bests your boyfriend BS. (Not that it is hard, its like besting a 3 year-old.)
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 19:48

Death Roe wrote:LWS posts for a few months then goes on a Walkabout and returns.

Hey Roe! How are you? Still wishing death on people for simply liking teams that you don't? Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? 1f600
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-06-13, 19:50

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Death Roe wrote:LWS posts for a few months then goes on a Walkabout and returns.

Hey Roe! How are you? Still wishing death on people for simply liking teams that you don't? Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? 1f600

No, I don't remember doing that, but if I did, apologies. I have turned a new leaf.

How are things? Yzerman still boning your wife? :)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 19:52

Death Roe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

No, I don't remember doing that, but if I did, apologies. I have turned a new leaf.

How are things? Yzerman still boning your wife? :)

Things are good. Maybe, next time I talk to her I will ask her. I try to do that as little as possible.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-06-13, 19:53

Good to have some posters back. Really nice to see new blood (kinda). You missed one hell of a Feb/March/April.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-06-13, 20:16

So how long until this new LWS account has more posts than I do? Over/under one week.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-13, 20:35

Lws can you remind me who your message board enemies and friends are? I'm not sure who your real enemies are and who is just messing with you. Thx.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-13, 20:58

Now we have 7 posters!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 21:53

Cameron wrote:So how long until this new LWS account has more posts than I do? Over/under one week.

Shut your hole. It was my first day back, my posting will be almost nil most of the time.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-13, 21:56

Cameron wrote:So how long until this new LWS account has more posts than I do? Over/under one week.
Under
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 22:07

Snake Plissken wrote:
Under

You've always been a hater. Even permabanned me once on tTurd for bologna reasons. Your hate continues for no reason other than you feel bad about yourself. Napoleon complex.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-13, 22:10

Shit, I just passed the old LWS in posts.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-06-13, 22:13

Snake Plissken wrote:
Under

That's where the smart money is.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 22:14

Cameron wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Under

The two of you should get room.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-13, 22:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Under

You've always been a hater. Even permabanned me once on tTurd for bologna reasons. Your hate continues for no reason other than you feel bad about yourself. Napoleon complex.
You got all that from my post "under"? Damn you're good.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 22:15

Snake Plissken wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You got all that from my post "under"? Damn you're good.

I know.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-13, 22:21

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:You got all that from my post "under"? Damn you're good.

I know.
I get the feeling you don't like me. I'm deeply hurt.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-13, 22:24

I'm happy. I like LWS. I find his politics a bit extreme but he's not very uptight about them in general and I dig that. LWS is a guy I would like to have a beer with if he weren't a no good, bible thumpin' abstainer.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-06-13, 22:27

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Cameron wrote:

The two of you should get room.

I know there's a joke in here somewhere about you having been at pray the gay away camp, but every time I try to write it, it just ends up reading like I'm trying to seduce you or something. Maybe someone else will have something.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next