Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

+15
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
TheReal_LWS
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 13 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 8 ]
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm happy. I like LWS. I find his politics a bit extreme but he's not very uptight about them in general and I dig that. LWS is a guy I would like to have a beer with if he weren't a no good, bible thumpin' abstainer.
Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 502811600 Yeah me too if he wasn't a right wing, NRA nut job. He makes Ted Cruz look like a liberal.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board?

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:31

Cameron wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

The two of you should get room.

I know there's a joke in here somewhere about you having been at pray the gay away camp, but every time I try to write it, it just ends up reading like I'm trying to seduce you or something. Maybe someone else will have something.
Let him have his religion and you and I can have our alcohol
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:34

Snake Plissken wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I know there's a joke in here somewhere about you having been at pray the gay away camp, but every time I try to write it, it just ends up reading like I'm trying to seduce you or something. Maybe someone else will have something.
Let him have his religion and you and I can have our alcohol

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 969504605
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:36

Cameron wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

The two of you should get room.

What a cop out. Just write the damn joke.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:44

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

What a cop out. Just write the damn joke.

Steve, do you see any of your beeswax around here?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:44

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 294152859

Tanfan is not an option here.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:48

NigelUno wrote: Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 294152859

Tanfan is not an option here.

Cut LWS some slack, he's not up with the tilt era yet. He's missed so much.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 10:21

Did you get divorced, Bee? If so, welcome to the club.

Don't get remarried.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 10:32

Rocinante wrote:Did you get divorced, Bee? If so, welcome to the club.

Don't get remarried.

No. Still married. Why?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:04

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Did you get divorced, Bee? If so, welcome to the club.

Don't get remarried.

No. Still married. Why?

You said you talk to your wife as little as possible. I was inferring. Are you going to tell us why you disappeared for like a year?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:23

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

No. Still married. Why?

You said you talk to your wife as little as possible. I was inferring. Are you going to tell us why you disappeared for like a year?

Oh, I think I would have said "ex-wife" if divorced. Also, I addressed my absence in my Hello thread.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:34

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Oh, I think I would have said "ex-wife" if divorced. Also, I addressed my absence in my Hello thread.

OK... not going to lie, I probably won't go find it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:37

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

In that case,  it was because of Guest.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:51

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

lol, that took me 30 seconds or so. Been a while since anyone pulled that out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 12:16

LooseGoose wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

lol, that took me 30 seconds or so. Been a while since anyone pulled that out.

I pull it out daily. What are we talking about?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 22:26

Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 1165525128
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 22:29

NigelUno wrote:Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 1165525128

He could not hack it. Only the elite - special forces interest posters - can hack it on this site. LWS rang the bell.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 22:40

I'm personally very disappointed in LWS. That was some weak ass shit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 22:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm personally very disappointed in LWS. That was some weak ass shit.

Leaving or that thread (I didn't really read it...seems like it was edited more than a few times)?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 23:14

Your mom Nigel. Sucks that LWS had to bone her like that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 9:15

Personally, I'm pretty meh, so I didn't vote in the pole. ("Tanfan" is no longer an option, so I couldn't even go there.)

But a lot of folk seem to be happy about it, and that makes me happy, so Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 685334576
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 13:41

SpartanInNH wrote:Personally, I'm pretty meh, so I didn't vote in the pole. ("Tanfan" is no longer an option, so I couldn't even go there.)

But a lot of folk seem to be happy about it, and that makes me happy, so Poll: Are you happy, sad, or mad about LWS' return to the board? - Page 2 685334576

He left already. We have no sense of humour anymore apparently.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 14:13

I forgot to vote. I was pretty neutral though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 17:50

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Personally, I'm pretty meh, so I didn't vote in the pole. ("Tanfan" is no longer an option, so I couldn't even go there.)

Are you sure he isn't just keeping the weekend for himself and Bob? Maybe he thinks they have lots of cuddling to do after such a long absence.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 17:54

Didn't care one way or the other. He's different, and that's cool. More flavor to the board. He's got a short fuse though. Holds a grudge too. The angry Christian.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 18:02

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Personally, I'm pretty meh, so I didn't vote in the pole.  ("Tanfan" is no longer an option, so I couldn't even go there.)  

We never did. Except for Greenway's face. That is pretty funny.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2