Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Music in Michigan.. Info, Tours, Reviews..

+12
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
DWags
kingstonlake
Da Mayor
Jaheab
Frank Dabski
Ham Porter
Dolph Ziggler
Cym Jim
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Live Music in Michigan.. Info, Tours, Reviews..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Live Music in Michigan.. Info, Tours, Reviews..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 25 Sep 2023 - 13:53

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Hey Bob... see this?

https://t.co/vIT2BTvtco
I did see that. Pretty great.

I wasn't sure if the "I just needed one PE class" was a bit of an urban legend on his behalf, as I had heard that before, but it sounded accurate. Live Music in Michigan.. Info, Tours, Reviews..  - Page 3 502811600

if I'm not mistaken, Amanda has a master's degree in creative writing, which is pretty fly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Live Music in Michigan.. Info, Tours, Reviews..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Live Music in Michigan.. Info, Tours, Reviews..

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 17:40

dup

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on Mon 8 Jan 2024 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 17:40

Bob, are you dropping $250+/seat to see isbell with Zach Bryan this June?

I have a moral dilemma paying anywhere near that much for a concert ticket.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 8 Jan 2024 - 11:02

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Bob, are you dropping $250+/seat to see isbell with Zach Bryan this June?

I have a moral dilemma paying anywhere near that much for a concert ticket.
I know it's a little odd, but I'm not the biggest Zach Bryan fan. He's got a few good tunes and I'm sure he's an okay dude, but he kind of exploded on the scene a little too quick for me (I know that doesn't make sense and I can't articulate why it annoys me) - that, combined with the "Woo Girls" and "Woo Boys", along with the dollars, I'll sit this one out.

I did see that Jason and the 400 Unit are playing a headlining show in Kalamazoo in between supporting Bryan. Might be tempted to see if I can find a ticket. Saw him twice (I think) last year and it's always a transformational experience.

I did pay a ton of money for Springsteen last year - took the kid with me - but that was Springsteen.

lemme know what you end up doing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3