Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them?

+5
dubie7006
Gomer
Turtleneck
LoneWolfSparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
9 posters

Go down

Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them? Empty Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them?

Post by Guest 2014-05-19, 13:47

I think this would really take this board to the next level.  Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them? 3493939353
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them? Empty Re: Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-19, 13:48

Are you guys inserting an image or uploading one? The "insert" option works fine?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them? Empty Re: Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-19, 13:49

Mods, please merge into troll thread.

Thanks.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-19, 13:50

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I think this would really take this board to the next level.  Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them? 3493939353

No issues for me. Maybe you suck at the Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-19, 14:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Are you guys inserting an image or uploading one? The "insert" option works fine?

Yea but you have to host it in order to insert it. It is really clumsy. Also, the page loads are really slow when loading images.When I click on threads with a bunch of pictures it takes forever to load.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-19, 14:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yea but you have to host it in order to insert it. It is really clumsy. Also, the page loads are really slow when loading images.When  I click on threads with a bunch of pictures it takes forever to load.

My goodness this all sounds so horrible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-19, 14:56

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yea but you have to host it in order to insert it. It is really clumsy. Also, the page loads are really slow when loading images.When  I click on threads with a bunch of pictures it takes forever to load.
1. You don't need to host it to insert it unless it's a pic you took in your neighbor's garage or something.
2. Spoofing your IP slows everything down, dumbass.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-19, 16:47

Gomer wrote:
1. You don't need to host it to insert it unless it's a pic you took in your neighbor's garage or something.
1.) it sucks because I want to upload pictures from my computer files easier and even 247 jokes has better option. 2.) my personal VPN does not slow down surfing and it still is just as slow when I turn it off . Enough of your excuses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-05-19, 16:49

Can we get SD265 to please shut the fvkk up and get the fvkk out of here?

I think this would really take this board to the next level.  Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them? 3493939353 
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-19, 17:02

Gomer wrote:

Motion to merge.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-19, 17:05

dubie7006 wrote:Can we get SD265 to please shut the fvkk up and get the fvkk out of here?

This is a valid point..but then so is the OP's..

I keep wondering WTF am I doing it wrong??  Suspect 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-19, 17:07

Sponge Worthy wrote:

This is a valid point..but then so is the OP's..

I keep wondering WTF am I doing it wrong??  Suspect 

Click on insert an image.
Insert an image.
Hit send.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-19, 17:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:
1.) it sucks because I want to upload pictures from my computer files easier and even 247 jokes has better option. 2.) my personal VPN does not slow down surfing and it still is just as slow when I turn it off . Enough of your excuses.

1. Upload all your shit to Dropbox/Google Drive/Facebook/etc.
2. Post link to desired pic
3. Profit
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-19, 17:52

NigelUno wrote:

Insert an image.
Hit send.

Not exactly that simple..the little hosting step needed first is what makes it more cumbersome than even 24/7

I'm just saying..

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-19, 18:03

Sponge Worthy wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Insert an image.
Hit send.

Not exactly that simple..the little hosting step needed first is what makes it more cumbersome than even 24/7

I'm just saying..

The pre-247 RCMB only supported linked images. No uploads at all. Certain sacrifices need to be made in a "free" message board environment. One of those sacrifices is the absence of endless gigs of storage space for random pics of poop & scantily clad women.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-05-19, 21:53

Use that upload thing for all the images on FTW to make sure the web links work...no problems here  Can we get pictures to load faster and create an easier way to upload them? 2599972566 
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down