Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism?

+8
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
HT
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Giant Moose
Green Note
12 posters

Go down

Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism? Empty Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism?

Post by Green Note Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:58 pm

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/04/29/cheese-the-secret-to-a-longer-life-and-faster-metabolism/

Pass me some of that butyric acid.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism? Empty Re: Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism?

Post by Giant Moose Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:02 pm

It’s the best news we’ve had all year: a study suggests that cheese consumption could be the key to a faster metabolism and reduced obesity.

Imagine how fat people in Wisconsin would be without cheese.

Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism? Us-obesity-map1
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism? Empty Re: Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism?

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Surely this is a reliable study from a country where 11% of the GDP is from cheese.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Are we really getting that fat? (mooses chart)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Ahh...the Michigan.... Leading source of ameircan fatties since 1991!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:47 pm

I heard Vermont cheese has even better health effects than that poor excuse for cheese that comes out of Wisconsin.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:27 pm

HT wrote:I heard Vermont cheese has even better health effects than that poor excuse for cheese that comes out of Wisconsin.

No you didn't!!! Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism? 2809484752 lol!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Giant Moose wrote:It’s the best news we’ve had all year: a study suggests that cheese consumption could be the key to a faster metabolism and reduced obesity.

Imagine how fat people in Wisconsin would be without cheese.

Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism? Us-obesity-map1

Maybe as fat as MI??? Cheese: the secret to a longer life and faster metabolism? 2599972566
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:19 pm

I've been noticing more fat people in Wyoming. It's pissing me off. We were a state of weathered, skinny, leathery, dirty people. No we're all fat and pampered. The core of our population will not be the last bastion of humanity against the zombie apocalypse at this rate.

The fuckin russians or some shit will be.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:29 pm

HT wrote:I heard Vermont cheese has even better health effects than that poor excuse for cheese that comes out of Wisconsin.

Wisconsin cheese is overrated. Would love for someone to show me otherwise.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Interesting article but failed to mention the type of cheese in the study, probably because non-processed, raw milk cheese is more the norm outside of the US.

Again, fuck-off Gomer
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:16 pm

The Pantry wrote:Interesting article but failed to mention the type of cheese in the study, probably because non-processed, raw milk cheese is more the norm outside of the US.

Again, fuck-off Gomer

Move to Vermont

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/jasper-hill-cheese-honored/19251889/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:38 pm

The Pantry wrote:Interesting article but failed to mention the type of cheese in the study, probably because non-processed, raw milk cheese is more the norm outside of the US.  

Again, fuck-off Gomer

In 2012, research suggested it was specifically Roquefort cheese that helped guard against cardiovascular disease, leading to good health and longevity.

Dr Ivan Petyaev and Dr Yuriy Bashmakov said the cheese, known for its mould and green veins, had specific anti-inflammatory properties that contributed to the occurence of the French Paradox.

So the smellier & moldier the better?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:49 pm

I love the kind with the little pieces of salami in it.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:55 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:

Again, fuck-off Gomer

In 2012, research suggested it was specifically Roquefort cheese that helped guard against cardiovascular disease, leading to good health and longevity.

Dr Ivan Petyaev and Dr Yuriy Bashmakov said the cheese, known for its mould and green veins, had specific anti-inflammatory properties that contributed to the occurence of the French Paradox.

So the smellier & moldier the better?
Cheese without smell is not cheese. Processed cheese has little odor
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down