Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one?

+21
Clarett's Folly
AnomanderRake
AMwood
The_Dude
Senior Dickfist
tanfan!
aualum06
InTenSity
pulling69
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
BleacherSwill
Death Roe
DWags
duffy munn
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
tGreenWay
25 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? Empty So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one?

Post by tGreenWay July 4th 2016, 10:59 pm

Which means Blanch's gf is a big fat pig. So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600 So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 1966794946 So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 1966794946 So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? Empty Re: So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one?

Post by xsanguine July 4th 2016, 11:05 pm

I used to think the same thing but the west side of the state would leave people very pleasantly surprised. I come from NYC and I find myself rubbernecking constantly.

Unless you're not into blondes. Tons of blondes. They're very trusting, too.. fwiw.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? Empty Re: So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That July 4th 2016, 11:34 pm

Some west side gems and a lot of talent in the southeastern D burbs
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine July 4th 2016, 11:38 pm

Don't get me wrong... if you like a darker brown-eyes... NYC is the place to be. But if you don't mind your startfish on the pink side... you could really dominate with a fist full of hair on these religious panty soakers.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 3:26 am

I agree with you two, but The point of this thread is to work from Blanch's previous comments. He said women from Michigan are gross and fat. He's dating a woman from Michigan. Ergo, Blanch is dating that which he despises.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! July 5th 2016, 4:30 am

tGreenWay wrote:I agree with you two, but The point of this thread is to work from Blanch's previous comments. He said women from Michigan are gross and fat. He's dating a woman from Michigan. Ergo, Blanch is dating that which he despises.

Blanch is a moron, so this makes sense.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 July 5th 2016, 7:38 am

tGreenWay wrote:I agree with you two, but The point of this thread is to work from Blanch's previous comments. He said women from Michigan are gross and fat. He's dating a woman from Michigan. Ergo, Blanch is dating that which he despises.

This thread is creepy. You should be banned since I did not disclose this personal info. Time will tell if the mods will do the right thing or if the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is truly a real thing
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake July 5th 2016, 8:39 am

Blanch32 wrote:

This thread is creepy. You should be banned since I did not disclose this personal info. Time will tell if the mods will do the right thing or if the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is truly a real thing

So how many Coney dogs and gravy fries can that Fatass knock down in one session?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn July 5th 2016, 9:28 am

Fat ass, slam piece.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn July 5th 2016, 9:29 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So how many Coney dogs and gravy fries can that Fatass knock down in one session?

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags July 5th 2016, 9:33 am

Is blanch being a dumbass hypocrite supposed to be surprising?

Next thread.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe July 5th 2016, 9:39 am

Are you shocked? Blanch is a fucking toolbag.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 9:42 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Yes, you did, you moran. You posted it in a thread. Maybe you've since deleted it, but it was there. How else would I have learned you were dating a Michigan fatass? I don't know you. I learned about it from your post.

Say hi to chubs for me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake July 5th 2016, 11:09 am

I believe Blanch when he says Midwest girls are fast and gross.

Inquiring minds want to know. Are you dating a Midwestern male?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That July 5th 2016, 11:42 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 July 5th 2016, 12:03 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yes, you did, you moran. You posted it in a thread. Maybe you've since deleted it, but it was there. How else would I have learned you were dating a Michigan fatass? I don't know you. I learned about it from your post.

Say hi to chubs for me.

You started this thread genius. How you're not banned is beyond me. This is an embarrassing day for the swill.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2016, 12:06 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Say hi to chubs for me.

You started this thread genius. How you're not banned is beyond me. This is an embarrassing day for the swill.

lol, so now Free Speech Blanch is advocating for bans?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 12:43 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Say hi to chubs for me.

Mods, please ban this chooch for being such a dolt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn July 5th 2016, 1:16 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Tilt
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 1:38 pm

Bump in honor of Blanch's tubby gf.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 July 5th 2016, 3:23 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Posting personal info is a direct violation of our charter. Since mere annoyance troubles you so much, you should completely support this without question
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That July 5th 2016, 3:39 pm

Yup, she sounds fat.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn July 5th 2016, 3:46 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Posting personal info is a direct violation of our charter. Since mere annoyance troubles you so much, you should completely support this without question

Because you have never been guilty of this, Tiltikens.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 3:58 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 3:59 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You posted the information. Please ban yourself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn July 5th 2016, 4:16 pm

Quick question for Blanch: when you met your rotund slam-piece at the local bar, was she sitting on two stools ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags July 5th 2016, 4:18 pm

How is saying you're dating someone from a particular state even personal? There's like 4 million women in our state. That's fairly vague.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2016, 4:22 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So you regret pressing "send"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill July 5th 2016, 4:52 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Which means Blanch's gf is a big fat pig. So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600 So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600

So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 1966794946 So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 1966794946 So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 1966794946

They are desperate women looking for desperate men. Easy match.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe July 5th 2016, 5:23 pm

Holy shit Blanch is melting down. So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 5:58 pm

Death Roe wrote:Holy shit Blanch is melting down. So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600

I hope he can pull it together in time to fingerblast his fatass slam piece.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2016, 5:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Holy shit Blanch is melting down. So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 502811600

Oh my.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake July 5th 2016, 6:19 pm

Is she so fat you'll need a period "blanket"?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 6:46 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Is she so fat you'll need a period "blanket"?

Ewww. So, Blanch says Michigan women are pigs, but he's dating one? 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 6:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh my.

I know! I'm as concerned as you are.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! July 5th 2016, 6:55 pm

Poor Blanch. The love of his life is a Midwestern chunker.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry July 5th 2016, 6:57 pm

$20 Ms. Piggy is an old high school boink from Midland.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe July 5th 2016, 7:13 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Is she so fat you'll need a period "blanket"?

You win for the day. Please take tomorrow off as a reward. Or a half day.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe July 5th 2016, 7:20 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Blanch is going against EVERYTHING he supports on this board. He is a traitor!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay July 5th 2016, 7:40 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Poor Blanch. The love of his life is a Midwestern chunker.

Probably has a rust belt in her lady bits and leaves an oil slick in her bed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next