Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWags appreciation day. Say something nice about DWags.

+18
tanfan!
The Pantry
InTenSity
duffy munn
CORNER BLITZ
Nordic
Jethro Bodeen
tGreenWay
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
Rocinante
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DWags appreciation day.  Say something nice about DWags. - Page 2 Empty Re: DWags appreciation day. Say something nice about DWags.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-07-06, 22:47

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'd love to sit with CF through a film. Drunk, of course, but I've had more fun watching film at camps from people who could educate me than actually winning games. It's always more fun when you can figure shit out. In any field you're in.

If you can find the wide and "tite" copies of the -48 game I'll supply the beer and whiskey.

RSVPing for this. I have a hard time not talking when I'm drinking but I'll try real hard to keep my mouth shut.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DWags appreciation day.  Say something nice about DWags. - Page 2 Empty Re: DWags appreciation day. Say something nice about DWags.

Post by DWags 2016-07-06, 22:50

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'd love to sit with CF through a film. Drunk, of course, but I've had more fun watching film at camps from people who could educate me than actually winning games. It's always more fun when you can figure shit out. In any field you're in.

If you can find the wide and "tite" copies of the -48 game I'll supply the beer and whiskey.

Doubt it. But I'd gladly sit through the tv version. tTy tells me my endzone seats aren't as good as 50's. I disagree.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-07-06, 22:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

RSVPing for this. I have a hard time not talking when I'm drinking but I'll try real hard to keep my mouth shut.

It will not be a quiet room. Constant talking is a requirement.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-07-06, 22:54

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Doubt it. But I'd gladly sit through the tv version. tTy tells me my endzone seats aren't as good as 50's. I disagree.

The 50 is for impressing wives and clients. The end zone is for watching the game.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-06, 22:59

Clarett's Folly wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

When I used to coach, shoving would actually happen once in a while.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-07-06, 23:04

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

LB coach wants to load the box to stop the option, DB coach doesn't want to be hung out to dry defending passes from single safety coverage all night?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-06, 23:16

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

LB coach wants to load the box to stop the option, DB coach doesn't want to be hung out to dry defending passes from single safety coverage all night?

Need em in run support mother fucker. Piece of shit tight end and QB couldn't hook up if they were the last two gay people in Frisco.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-07-06, 23:20

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Need em in run support mother fucker. Piece of shit tight end and QB couldn't hook up if they were the last two gay people in Frisco.

Hahahaha!!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 08:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I'll get the 3 of you a room. Thread title will be "WBH, CF & Wags get Wide and Tite" should be a big time post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 08:57

DWags wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Don't tell me my kid was speeding. I'm tempted to post a picture so all you guys in EL can say "watch your ass, I know your dad" when you see her. Bob already does.

DWags appreciation day.  Say something nice about DWags. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-22, 17:18

We really need to celebrate DWags more often. Let’s plan something soon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-11-22, 17:54

tGreenWay wrote:We really need to celebrate DWags more often. Let’s plan something soon.
I’m currently standing in line at Walgreens uting covid tests cause my free ones don’t come till Monday and we only have one left. Wife is using that tomorrow because we want to see if the kids can stop by tomorrow. 24 lb Turkey between two of us.

Happy fricken Thanksgiving. Oh, and I get to see the packers get pounded.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-11-22, 18:12

tGreenWay wrote:We really need to celebrate DWags more often. Let’s plan something soon.

No
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-22, 18:16

Turtleneck wrote:

No

Come on, buddy. It doesn’t have to be yuge. Just something to let the little guy know how much we cherish him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-22, 18:17

DWags wrote:
I’m currently standing in line at Walgreens uting covid tests cause my free ones don’t come till Monday and we only have one left. Wife is using that tomorrow because we want to see if the kids can stop by tomorrow. 24 lb Turkey between two of us.

Happy fricken Thanksgiving. Oh, and I get to see the packers get pounded.

When I got it over the summer it wasn’t easy finding tests. Think Mrs. Greenway had to go to 2 or 3 places.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-11-22, 18:49

Something nice about DWags.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-11-22, 19:01

DWags is easily a top 25 swill poster.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-11-22, 21:52

He has nice shoes
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-11-22, 22:00

Dwags hates um to the core.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay, DWags and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-22, 22:13

Nordic wrote:He has nice shoes

And sexy hairless cankles.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-11-23, 06:35

And more shoes than Imelda Marcos.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-11-23, 07:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Definitely has a shoe fixation.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-11-23, 11:43

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Definitely has a shoe fixation.

Look up what Cliff Claven said was the key to life in the last episode of cheers. The man was brilliant. (He was right on the jeopardy question too).
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2023-11-23, 14:13

There has been no credible evidence presented so far that suggests that he is anything other than a full-fledged heterosexual.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2