Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

+20
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
tGreenWay
DWags
steveschneider
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
CORNER BLITZ
TheReal_LWS
tanfan!
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
24 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-25, 13:28

Cheesemakers MOUNT UP! You've got to be handy with the wax if you know what I mean.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-25, 13:33

LooseGoose wrote:
The microbial composition of raw milk has an impact on the quality, shelf life, and safety of processed milk and other dairy products.

Shocking. Revolutionary. Advanced Gomer level science.

OR something a cheesemaker learns on their 1st day.

What a cool title, maybe second only to beekeeper.
"What do you do for a living?"
"I, good sir, am a maker of cheese. And you?"
"I am keeper of the bees."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-25, 13:34

And I am a puncher of faces.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-25, 21:10

Turtleneck wrote:And I am a puncher of faces.

I bet you don't even have proper hip form for punching faces, Turtleneck.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-26, 08:43

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:And I am a puncher of faces.

I bet you don't even have proper hip form for punching faces, Turtleneck.

lol!

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 Jonah-hill-punch-you-in-the-face
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-26, 17:27

I've heard through the grapevine that Turtleneck is a black belt in muay thai. Those leg kicks are what brought down Nate Diaz last weekend. Very useful in a street fight against your typical watermelon punch telegrapher.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-08, 20:05

Raw milk tries to kill again.

MIDWAY, Wasatch County — A recent rash of salmonella cases has been linked to raw milk purchased at Heber Valley Milk in Midway, health officials said Tuesday.

Officials are investigating nine cases of people sickened by salmonella Saintpaul. All drank raw milk from Heber Valley Milk, according to Utah Department of Health spokeswoman Becky Ward.

A raw milk sample collected at the dairy by a Utah Department of Agriculture and Food inspector tested positive for salmonella Saintpaul last week, Ward said.

The dairy has been allowed to resume sales after the most recent testing showed no signs of salmonella.

Utah Department of Health epidemiologist Cindy Burnett said the outbreak "doesn't signify any problem at the dairy."

"The problem is raw milk," Burnett said.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865661322/Salmonella-outbreak-linked-to-raw-milk-sold-in-Midway.html?pg=all

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-08, 21:42

Can I get some of this yet or what Bros
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-08, 22:24

Turtleneck wrote:Raw milk tries to kill again.

MIDWAY, Wasatch County — A recent rash of salmonella cases has been linked to raw milk purchased at Heber Valley Milk in Midway, health officials said Tuesday.

Officials are investigating nine cases of people sickened by salmonella Saintpaul. All drank raw milk from Heber Valley Milk, according to Utah Department of Health spokeswoman Becky Ward.

A raw milk sample collected at the dairy by a Utah Department of Agriculture and Food inspector tested positive for salmonella Saintpaul last week, Ward said.

The dairy has been allowed to resume sales after the most recent testing showed no signs of salmonella.

Utah Department of Health epidemiologist Cindy Burnett said the outbreak "doesn't signify any problem at the dairy."

"The problem is raw milk," Burnett said.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865661322/Salmonella-outbreak-linked-to-raw-milk-sold-in-Midway.html?pg=all

What does not kill me makes me stronger.
-Nietzsche
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-08, 22:26

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 502811600

No dog in the fight but I love this thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-08, 22:34

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Can I get some of this yet or what Bros
You can try this link for cow shares but it's a couple years old and Michigan's milk nazi's have probably found a way to shut them all down.  Many times by persuading the farmer's insurance company to deny coverage if they continued to sell raw milk.

Michigan raw milk

Been outta the loop a few years.  I'm certain they are many others out there still driving the MMPA crazy
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-08, 22:50

The Pantry wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:Can I get some of this yet or what Bros
You can try this link for cow shares but it's a couple years old and Michigan's milk nazi's have probably found a way to shut them all down.  Many times by persuading the farmer's insurance company to deny coverage if they continued to sell raw milk.

Michigan raw milk

Been outta the loop a few years.  I'm certain they are many others out there still driving the MMPA crazy

As long as Liz Hunt and Sue Esser are there they'll be smiling like they want to work with you whilst planning how to fuck your business. Strike that, Hunt won't even be smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-09, 08:22

I like a little Salmonella with my milk. Never hurt anyone!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-16, 13:33

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 14:10

A more robust immune system and he wouldn't have those problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-16, 14:46

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 Raw.milk_.headline
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 14:48

Tabloid. LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-16, 14:50

TheReal_LWS wrote:Tabloid. LOL

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 1f3a3
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 14:54

Bath milk. Jeezus you don't bathe in it then drink it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 16:40

I think this is my fav. thread of all time on here.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-16, 16:47

Raw milk on the rampage in New Mexico.

Parasite found in raw milk sickens six
https://www.abqjournal.com/846065/parasite-found-in-raw-milk-sickens-six.html

When will it end? When will the killing stop?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 16:55

Holy crap, you mean not regulating food-borne pathogens leads to sickness?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 17:09

Rocinante wrote:Holy crap, you mean not regulating food-borne pathogens leads to sickness?

So - not regulating food causes sickness? Tell me about all the outbreaks of food poisoning from salad bars? Those are regulated.

The point is all you pansies want the government to assure you nothing could go wrong, it's just not real. The best thing you can do for your kids is to roll them in the dirt and shit a little. Build some resistance. Quite raising little daisies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-16, 17:59

Yeah...let's just ignore the cases of contaminated processed dairy. Got sick from it myself one time. Have never gotten sick from raw dairy.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 18:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Holy crap, you mean not regulating food-borne pathogens leads to sickness?  

So - not regulating food causes sickness?   Tell me about all the outbreaks of food poisoning from salad bars?   Those are regulated.

The point is all you pansies want the government to assure you nothing could go wrong, it's just not real.  The best thing you can do for your kids is to roll them in the dirt and shit a little.   Build some resistance.  Quite raising little daisies.

The Pantry wrote:Yeah...let's just ignore the cases of contaminated processed dairy.  Got sick from it myself one time.  Have never gotten sick from raw dairy.

You guys always go back to this completely invalid argument. It's a matter of scale. Show me, by percentage the amount of "safe" raw milk to the amount of "safe" pasteurized milk. Then we can talk.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-16, 18:24

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So - not regulating food causes sickness?   Tell me about all the outbreaks of food poisoning from salad bars?   Those are regulated.

The point is all you pansies want the government to assure you nothing could go wrong, it's just not real.  The best thing you can do for your kids is to roll them in the dirt and shit a little.   Build some resistance.  Quite raising little daisies.

The Pantry wrote:Yeah...let's just ignore the cases of contaminated processed dairy.  Got sick from it myself one time.  Have never gotten sick from raw dairy.

You guys always go back to this completely invalid argument. It's a matter of scale. Show me, by percentage the amount of "safe" raw milk to the amount of "safe" pasteurized milk. Then we can talk.
Piss off. You're the one with the closed mind. You look it up.

Frankly, I don't care what statistics say. Have consumed raw milk from at least half a dozen quality dairy farms and never had a problem. I just don't want the state telling me what I can and can not purchase, as if raw dairy is a controlled substance.

The entire thing will become really absurd if/when the state legalizes pot beyond medical marijuana.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 18:45

I don't care what you eat, Pantry... I just like to bother you. You're cute.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-16, 18:47

I'm with pantry. Fuck off government. All drugs should be legal.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 19:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm with pantry. Fuck off government. All drugs should be legal.

I agree. If adults want to kill themselves, that's their business. However, pushing products that can kill other people with unsubstantiated claims... that is everyone's business, which means it's the government's business. I guess one could argue that anything an adult chooses to ingest, s/he should do the research and know it's safe, but is that realistic?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 19:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm with pantry. Fuck off government. All drugs should be legal.

All Food, all alcohol, all dope, rage on and enjoy the taste of Freedom!

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 Giphy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 19:08

Rocinante wrote:

However, pushing products that can kill other people with unsubstantiated claims... that is everyone's business, which means it's the government's business.

Why do you hate freedom?

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 200_s
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 19:15

Can anybody else tell that goose started drinking early tonight?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-16, 19:26

Rocinante wrote:

I agree. If adults want to kill themselves, that's their business. However, pushing products that can kill other people with unsubstantiated claims... that is everyone's business, which means it's the government's business. I guess one could argue that anything an adult chooses to ingest, s/he should do the research and know it's safe, but is that realistic?
Not pushing anything, asswipe. Just want to be able to purchase things that are freely sold in other states. Michigan and the MMPA both suck.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-16, 19:48

Love it or leave it, Pantry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 19:59

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Not pushing anything, asswipe. Just want to be able to purchase things that are freely sold in other states. Michigan and the MMPA both suck.

Do you sell raw milk? No. Then fuck off I'm not talking to you, hippy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-16, 20:00

Turtleneck wrote:Love it or leave it, Pantry.
Says the dope living in NY
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-16, 20:03

You morons who want to chug raw milk should move to Somalia. I'm sure there is a shit load of unpasteurized milk over there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-16, 20:03

Rocinante wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not pushing anything, asswipe. Just want to be able to purchase things that are freely sold in other states. Michigan and the MMPA both suck.

Do you sell raw milk? No. Then fuck off I'm not talking to you, hippy.
No. I don't sell raw milk. I just want to be allowed to purchase it.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-16, 20:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You morons who want to chug raw milk should move to Somalia. I'm sure there is a shit load of unpasteurized milk over there.
California would be my first choice. San Diego is beautiful
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 20:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You morons who want to chug raw milk should move to Somalia. I'm sure there is a shit load of unpasteurized milk over there.

So you're with them?

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 5 Love-it-or-leave-it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next