Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

+20
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
tGreenWay
DWags
steveschneider
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
CORNER BLITZ
TheReal_LWS
tanfan!
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
24 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-03, 12:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Finally. Was sick of all the pro raw milk articles. Needed a change.......

OTPT, do you know James? He is mad.

I am so tired of the lies and propaganda that comes from government officials about our food supply. The fact is, raw milk dairies are held to much higher standards than dairies that pasteurize. How many stories have we read of food processing plants that have sickened thousands and yet standards don’t seem to change for them.

http://www.chieftain.com/opinion/5166669-120/milk-raw-chieftain-pueblo
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 20:59

The federal government is now targeting the raw milk mafia. The raw milk mafia has long been putting innocent lives at risk just to line its pockets with cash. I guess there was one too many victims because the feds are saying "never again" as they begin to target raw milk crime bosses.

Miller’s Organic Farm is not having a good year.

In March, it was associated with a raw milk Listeria outbreak involving one fatality. A judge then approved USDA’s request to inspect the farm, which led to requests for sales records. Now, Amish owner Amos Miller has been ordered back to court on Nov. 1 where he could be found in contempt for his failure to produce documents as requested for USDA’a Food Safety and Inspection Service.

Miller-Farm-SiloFor Miller, however, a more troubling concern is likely USDA’s expansion of its investigation to include 1,100 members of a North Carolina food buying club that is associated with his Pennsylvania farm.

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/10/federal-investigation-of-raw-milk-farm-expands-to-buying-clubs/#.WA_-1OErJEI

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-25, 21:21

Dairy farms that sell raw milk should be burned to the ground.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 21:21

Turtleneck wrote:The federal government is now targeting the raw milk mafia. The raw milk mafia has long been putting innocent lives at risk just to line its pockets with cash. I guess there was one too many victims because the feds are saying "never again" as they begin to target raw milk crime bosses.

Miller’s Organic Farm is not having a good year.

In March, it was associated with a raw milk Listeria outbreak involving one fatality. A judge then approved USDA’s request to inspect the farm, which led to requests for sales records. Now, Amish owner Amos Miller has been ordered back to court on Nov. 1 where he could be found in contempt for his failure to produce documents as requested for USDA’a Food Safety and Inspection Service.

Miller-Farm-SiloFor Miller, however, a more troubling concern is likely USDA’s expansion of its investigation to include 1,100 members of a North Carolina food buying club that is associated with his Pennsylvania farm.

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/10/federal-investigation-of-raw-milk-farm-expands-to-buying-clubs/#.WA_-1OErJEI

No surprise, Turtleneck celebrates as the hob nailed boot of oppression is applied to farmers and their customers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 21:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Dairy farms that sell raw milk should be burned to the ground.

Fool.

ALL dairy farms sell raw milk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-25, 21:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Dairy farms that sell raw milk should be burned to the ground.
I'm sorry you hate freedom.

edit to include: You talk like a man with a paper asshole.

Last edited by The Pantry on 2016-10-25, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 21:31

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 502811600

Burn, baby, burn!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 21:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:The federal government is now targeting the raw milk mafia. The raw milk mafia has long been putting innocent lives at risk just to line its pockets with cash. I guess there was one too many victims because the feds are saying "never again" as they begin to target raw milk crime bosses.

No surprise, Turtleneck celebrates as the hob nailed boot of oppression is applied to farmers and their customers.

This is a great sentence.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 21:34

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Sorry I suck at constructing sentences criticizing those that celebrate totalitarianism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-25, 21:41

LooseGoose wrote:

Fool.

I don't care to play the semantics game when terrorists sell hazardous consumables to the general public. These "farmers" should be sent to Gitmo.

I bet these are the bad hombres Trump is talking about. Finally, something we agree on.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 21:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Fool.

I don't care to play the semantics game when terrorists sell hazardous consumables to the general public. These "farmers" should be sent to Gitmo.

I bet these are the bad hombres Trump is talking about. Finally, something we agree on.

Semantics? lol, when you're 100% wrong on the facts it's just "semantics". You must be from the Turtleneck school of debate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-25, 21:45

Pylon is clearly fishing now.

Bet he tried some raw (no prophylactic) milk recently, and liked it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 21:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Sorry I suck at constructing sentences criticizing those that celebrate totalitarianism.

I was being serious. At some point tomorrow, I am going to say "hob nailed boot of oppression."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 21:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Semantics? lol, when you're 100% wrong on the facts it's just "semantics". You must be from the Turtleneck school of debate.

You think 2+2=17. Nobody wants to hear you talk about facts. Especially since you dance around the fact that you support the free and unregulated sale of a biological weapon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 21:59

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I was being serious. At some point tomorrow, I am going to say "hob nailed boot of oppression."

It's best if you add "on the throats of the people" to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 22:00

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You think 2+2=17. Nobody wants to hear you talk about facts. Especially since you dance around the fact that you support the free and unregulated sale of a biological weapon.

TN honey? Are you disputing that EVERY dairy farm sells raw milk?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 22:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

TN honey?   Are you disputing that EVERY dairy farm sells raw milk?

Does every farm sell raw milk directly to the consumer? Or do most farms sell raw milk to buyers that pasteurize the milk before it reaches the consumer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-25, 22:18

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Semantics?   lol, when you're 100% wrong on the facts it's just "semantics".    You must be from the Turtleneck school of debate.

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 502811600 Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 502811600

Pylon needs to step-up his game
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 01:27

Almondmilk is way better than any kind of cow's milk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 01:31

It's page 7 of this thread and all milk STILL sucks !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 01:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It's page 7 of this thread and all milk STILL sucks !

Ever try almondmilk, OTPT? I really like it on my cereal. Great nutty flavor and much healthier than cow juice. It's mostly water, anyway.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 01:33

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It's page 7 of this thread and all milk STILL sucks !

Ever try almondmilk, OTPT? I really like it on my cereal. Great nutty flavor and much healthier than cow juice. It's mostly water, anyway.

I think I've had it once or twice but can't put a taste to it. Maybe I'll get it this weekend. I've heard good things. But what if I don't eat cereal ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 01:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I think I've had it once or twice but can't put a taste to it. Maybe I'll get it this weekend. I've heard good things. But what if I don't eat cereal ?

I don't know what you do then, because I've only tried it on breakfast cereal. I haven't used it in any other way. I doubt I can go back to regular milk now unless it's for cooking or baking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 10:28

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

TN honey?   Are you disputing that EVERY dairy farm sells raw milk?

Does every farm sell raw milk directly to the consumer? Or do most farms sell raw milk to buyers that pasteurize the milk before it reaches the consumer?

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 That's not what was said. Your terrorist pal wants to burn down every dairy farm in America, no wonder you're voting for that crook.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-26, 10:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 That's not what was said.   Your terrorist pal wants to burn down every dairy farm in America, no wonder you're voting for that crook.

You know what I was getting at. I don't care to play these games when people are dying due to drinking poop juice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 10:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 That's not what was said.   Your terrorist pal wants to burn down every dairy farm in America, no wonder you're voting for that crook.

You know what I was getting at. I don't care to play these games when people are dying due to drinking poop juice.

Dying? And I wasn't trying to interpret your statement, I took it at face value.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-26, 10:45

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Dying?   And I wasn't trying to interpret your statement, I took it at face value.

I'm sorry you are overly obtuse.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-31, 16:28

The Dairy Industry Lost $420 Million From a Flaw in a Single Bull
LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 7 1966794946 That's not what was said. Your terrorist pal wants to burn down every dairy farm in America, no wonder you're voting for that crook.

I was responding to your question. Learn how to write better questions if you want better answers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-31, 16:29

The Dairy Industry Lost $420 Million From a Flaw in a Single Bull
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/10/the-dairy-industry-lost-420-million-from-a-flaw-in-a-single-bull/505616/?utm_source=feed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 16:38

MMMM. I drank a big glass of pasteurized skim milk a few minutes ago.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 16:46

Rocinante wrote:MMMM. I drank a big glass of white colored water a few minutes ago.

FIFY

Be careful how you walk or you'll snap a leg like Lewerke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-31, 16:47

Rocinante wrote:MMMM. I drank a big glass of pasteurized skim milk a few minutes ago.

I had breakfast cereal with almondmilk this morning. I'll see your MMMM and raise you an MMM.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-31, 16:56

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:MMMM.  I drank a big glass of pasteurized skim milk a few minutes ago.

I had breakfast cereal with almondmilk this morning. I'll see your MMMM and raise you an MMM.

Coconut milk is all I drink.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-31, 17:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'll bet that's pretty tasty. How are the cholesterol levels?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 17:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

One of the dairy industry's biggest mistakes is not suing these impostors for truth in labeling violations.

Soy "milk is not milk.
Rice "milk" is not milk.
Almond "milk" is not milk.

Milk comes from mammals not plants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 17:14

Turtleneck wrote:The Dairy Industry Lost $420 Million From a Flaw in a Single Bull
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/10/the-dairy-industry-lost-420-million-from-a-flaw-in-a-single-bull/505616/?utm_source=feed

You left out a pertinent paragraph....and of course the authors demonstrated their economic ignorance attaching that headline to this article in light of that paragraph.

The mutation caused some unborn calves to die in the womb. According to a recent estimate, this single mutation ended up causing more than 500,000 spontaneous abortions and costing the dairy industry $420 million in losses.

That’s a crazy number, but here’s an even crazier one: Despite the lethal mutation, using Chief’s sperm instead of an average bull’s still led to $30 billion dollars in increased milk production over the past 35 years. That’s how much a single bull could affect the industry.

So $420 million in lost calves led to $30 BILLION in additional milk - that's not a net loss you dumb asses that wrote this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-31, 17:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

One of the dairy industry's biggest mistakes is not suing these impostors for truth in labeling violations.

Soy "milk is not milk.
Rice "milk" is not milk.
Almond "milk" is not milk.

Milk comes from mammals not plants.

Almondmilk is nummy nummy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-31, 17:23

goose seems like a milk hipster snob
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 17:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:goose seems like a milk hipster snob

lol.....not really. I'm all for real milk not that newfangled crap water they call milk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-31, 17:30

Turtleneck wrote:The Dairy Industry Lost $420 Million From a Flaw in a Single Bull
wow. Inbred dairy. Hadn't considered that possibility before. Yet another reason small dairy farms are better.

Does it turn anyone else's stomach that cows at big dairy farms are producing 4 times the amount of milk they use to? Or do you consider it a giant advance in science?

Holsteins produce a shit load of the worst milk.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next