Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drugs Thread

+25
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Dendrobates
The Pantry
Rocinante
Frank Ricard
Stoops21
steveschneider
Nordic
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
y2kMgrad
Herbie Green
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
tanfan!
InTenSity
Tim Wakefield
The_Dude
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
DWags
xsanguine
29 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Drugs Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drugs Thread

Post by DWags 2016-07-16, 15:07

Tanfan! wrote:Bath salts

Soaking or smoking?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-16, 15:08

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Vicodin, besides something wild like Krokodil, is probably worst. Far worse than most street heroin. Codine high hydrocodone, whatever.... is not nearly as relieving as the morphine alkaloid.

See man you were on pharmaceutical heroin for 8 days straight and you're not on the corner fiending some dope? Been told that's not possible but you should be traveling the corners looking for the next fux,

I do have to admit I was not happy when they turned the spigot off and switched me over to Tylenol 3s.

I had 7 more days in the hospital after they stopped the morphine but I didn't have any Jones after I got out of the hospital.

Sounds like a real quick taper but if you didn't feel like you're suppose to withdrawing, then I say they did it right.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-07-16, 15:10

I'm glad when I went to raves the DJs actually played vinyl.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-07-16, 15:33

Quaaludes
coke
good greasy pot
preferably in combination Wink
Then one of those rotisserie chickens from Costco
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-16, 15:42

I know I'm the old killjoy but I'm not sure you guys should be discussing this stuff on the Internet, even under screen names. OK start making fun of me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-16, 15:43

I.B. Fine wrote:Quaaludes
coke
good greasy pot

Never tried Luudes before. I got my dad's friend real high on some medicinal stuff once at salmon camp, The guy is a really smart guy, brilliant guy, works at the cyclotron or some wild contraption at MSU as some sort of engineer.

Anyways, it's pitch black, I start smoking... he thinks there's a skunk and jumps up paranoid as fuck. Me and his friend are just laughing cause were smoking together. Eventually after he;s crawling under the camper an wandering off we told him but it took him awhile to believe it was weed and not a skunk.

Anyways, after a few more hits we got him to tell us about the days of mixing pot with PCP.

And they say drugs are dangerous now.

Buncha media hoopla.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-16, 15:45

DWags wrote:I know I'm the old killjoy but I'm not sure you guys should be discussing this stuff on the Internet, even under screen names. OK start making fun of me.

I could understand if we were discussing on ongoing plot to important 225 kilos of pure coke through the bahamas.... but we're talking about past drug experiences and any future kinds the kind they don't waste resources on.

Now if I stated talking about the 50 bundles I plan on taking to Cherry festival to sell they'd probably want to tail me that week.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-07-16, 16:23

xsanguine wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Quaaludes
coke
good greasy pot

Never tried Luudes before. I got my dad's friend real high on some medicinal stuff once at salmon camp, The guy is a really smart guy, brilliant guy, works at the cyclotron or some wild contraption at MSU as some sort of engineer.

Anyways, it's pitch black, I start smoking... he thinks there's a skunk and jumps up paranoid as fuck. Me and his friend are just laughing cause were smoking together. Eventually after he;s crawling under the camper an wandering off we told him but it took him awhile to believe it was weed and not a skunk.

Anyways, after a few more hits we got him to tell us about the days of mixing pot with PCP.

Buncha media hoopla.

I smoked some of that spiked pcp/pot shit once without knowing it -at first, whoa.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-16, 16:58

DWags wrote:I know I'm the old killjoy but I'm not sure you guys should be discussing this stuff on the Internet, even under screen names. OK start making fun of me.
Google intensity and let me know how many of my posts you find.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-16, 18:36

X is the best!

Sincerely ,

OTPT right now
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-07-16, 20:40

You taking pills or that powdered meth riddled molly shit?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 01:36

I.B. Fine wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Buncha media hoopla.

I smoked some of that spiked pcp/pot shit once without knowing it -at first, whoa.

I've mixed weed and opium. Weed and heroin seem like a natural fit but I never tried that. Plus heroin is so expensive I don't like to waste money fucking it up since you don't burn heroin (kills the morphine/codeine alkaloids), you get it just to vaporization. Which is why opium works because it's so dense it vaporizes before it burns.

I'm not even sure if I've even seen PCP before.

The first time I saw heroin I was 5 year olds. My next door neighborhood (who was 6) taught me how it was done.

I didn't do it or anything, my first experience with heroin wasn't until age 28. But still.... kinda fucked up when 6 year olds are showing each other how to shoot up one of the most illegal substances known to man. Makes ya wonder how gun regulations would work out.

Prohibition for ya.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-07-17, 02:25

Weed and hash is a thing....Stuck me to a balcony floor for an hour or so.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 03:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:X is the best!

Sincerely ,

OTPT right now

Thanks, man. I don't know if it's my drug stuff or the other stuff but this is really helping me out with some of the stuff I've been dealing with. Like a journal or something, ya know? Where people can crack jokes about you or make fun of your misfortune or even tell you you're a bad person.

They lay it on you in 3's. Mother/father dying, falling 30 ft in the air and spraining your ankle leaving you practically immobile, and now....

I don't want to get into it just yet. But things are not looking up for X... maybe it's karma. I'm a believer people don't get what they need, they get what they deserve. I wonder how many more shit sandwiches god has for me back there in that old cooler before I can find myself something...

I think I posted this in a thread... I don't give a fuck and fuck you if you do give a fuck. It's just where I'm at right now.

There's a split in the road, OTPT. Which way do you go?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 03:45

I may go for 5g. I don't think how many cans of worms I'll need to be opening. When I say things are bad, I mean..... real bad. Not just... oh shit the furnace is broke or the kids fell out of the tree. This is.... shit, man... I'm drunk but I feel like in a wise drunkness.

Maybe I'll take 5 or 6 diazepam and a little Lady Blight with coke. What do you think?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 04:33

So I'm at 5 50mg diazepam's and on my first double rum and coke.

What is happiness? Like, objectively speaking.... what is it to be happy? When do you know you're a truly happy individual?

Most of us, I at least... think it's easy to identify. Expressions are pretty obvious, etc.

But what about unhappiness? Why can't we determine people's unhappiness nearly as easily?

If I left my wife, for example... I'd find some temporary happiness, for sure. But would I ever find that "happiness" I had before? Or would I even fucking notice... I'm living my life trying to make the 6 o'clock show on time and then work on the Peterson presentation before morning. Would I have time to dwell on having left my wife? If I was unahppy would that be easy to see? If I was happy would it be easy to see?

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 04:35

I've had a few diaze's and maybe two sips of rum and coke and I couldn't even walk straight to the "stash".

Heh, this is gonna be a night... maybe I'll sleep all day. Usually I just stay awake throughout the night and day and write or meditate or contemplate or cry or whatever... but I'm gonna be quiet out, if not permanently.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 04:41

Anyone on that constant quest to find your hero? Have you already found them?

When I was in 2nd grade I used to think it was possible for me to be Indiana Jones. I don't know if any of you know Maplewood elementary on Mt. Hope and Riley, but I was in Mrs. Vasquez class and probably like all government schools it was one big span of windows. There was this girl.... goddamn it was 2nd grade but she was gorgeous. I ended up getting to date her later in high school but that's another story... the blondest hair I'd ever seen in my life. The only blonde girl I ever yearned like that (until recently... fucken W. Michigan).
But anyways... and for no reason at all, mind you... I thought it'd be heroic to tie her to me and to this line that went through the middle of the class room that we'd hang projects on. In my 2nd grade mind it could be anything, didn't have to be a whip or anything... just something so I could swing out the 3rd story windows and safely land her and I outside on the grade that's down below.
It made sense to me then.... I still think about it sometimes and just laugh out of nowhere. She was still gorgeous when I dated her. I wonder what she's up to.... probably married to some lucky fuck with 5 kids and in a gorgeous neighborhood.

~I wish you'd make my bed
So I could make up my mind
Try it for sleeping instead
Maybe you'll rest sometime
~
(it's not as powerful without the music, obviously.... lyrics suck. Melody is the real lyric)

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 04:46

pulling69 wrote:You taking pills or that powdered meth riddled molly shit?

I've never tried proper 'meth'. But I have taken aderral on a few occassions and enjoyed it.

I'd consider a bump if the situation was right.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 05:16

I wish OTPT was still here... even though there's some weird strife I think he gets me in a few weird ways.

OTPT, you like that weird boom chick boom chick boom chick for a full hour shit... but either way, this song is dedicated to you...

Ryan Adams wrote:I wanna ride in your car
You could take me anywhere
Roll us into heaven I don't care
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 05:19

Travis is probably taking so much glee out of this situation and I'm happy for him. Whatever can make you happy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 05:39

xsanguine wrote:Travis is probably taking so much glee out of this situation and I'm happy for him. Whatever can make you happy.

Let me give you more material, Travis. I want to give you the satisfaction and getting man while he's down 3 strikes now. Please go ahead, laugh at me, point at me. I'm a dumb loser. argue too many... put it out there I won't even retort.

Besides David Duchovny not being as good looking at me... we had a lot in common... at least until I made the mistake of getting married.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-17, 05:42; edited 2 times in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 05:41

And  Tom Kapinos is a genius... I don't give a fuck what any of you say. The man can write humor, drama and sadness. He's top notch.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-17, 05:46; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 05:44

I might move back to NYC.

Dear god....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 06:35

I usually don't care about these things but there's a part of me worried if I'll wake up in the morning. Ahh well, I've done more with my pathetic life than most of these saps that spend decades in an office (not meant to insult anymore).... so as long as I don't wake up terrified and drowned or something.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 06:37

While there's truths to all of this... and yes I am feeling woozy and whatever, nothing worse than I've ever experienced like you veterans.... but, mostly just looking for an excuse to post sappy videos.

Please don't get 911 on me. My wife can do that if she can finds me with bile leaking. We don't need internet strangers doing it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-07-17, 11:12

1. MMDA
2. Ecstasy
3. Molly
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-17, 11:56

The master. Hunter Thompson. Read this book in 10th grade. Changed my life.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 20:27

That Hunter S. Thompson... he's good.

So I sprung the "divorce" thing on the wife today.

I've getting into some discussions I've NEVER ever come close to having with my mom about it (we do not discuss things like emotion, etc).

But I think I made a mistake. I told her there's a part of me that hurts that she never showed me affection. She's usually johnny on the spot with the replies and it's been 10 minutes. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.... I was actually trying to prove another point.

It's all falling apart.

I know I'm not exactly a popular guy on here but anyone wants to help a piece of shit out with some advice on how to navigate this, I'm all ears.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 20:29

Yep, I dun fucked up.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-17, 20:30

Wait what Xsan...?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-17, 21:10

Herbie Green wrote:1. MMDA
2. Ecstasy
3. Molly

Isnt Molly and Ecstasy more or less MDMA?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-07-17, 21:22

xsanguine wrote:While there's truths to all of this... and yes I am feeling woozy and whatever, nothing worse than I've ever experienced like you veterans.... but, mostly just looking for an excuse to post sappy videos.

Please don't get 911 on me. My wife can do that if she can finds me with bile leaking. We don't need internet strangers doing it.

Wait were you up all night last night? How do you do that?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-07-17, 21:34

The_Dude wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:1. MMDA
2. Ecstasy
3. Molly

Isnt Molly and Ecstasy more or less MDMA?

In theory yes, in actuality no. MDMA is the drug that is supposed to be in Ecstasy and Molly. Most Ecstasy pills are also filled with inactive fillers so you can press the pill, back in the day most pills only had one real drug, just varying amounts of MDMA. Eventually people started pressing pills with meth type drugs in them, a mixture of the two, etc. Molly is the same way, in fact most "molly" that is tested turns out to have very little or no MDMA in it and is a mix if meth and other foul drugs.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-17, 21:38

xsanguine wrote:That Hunter S. Thompson... he's good.

I've getting into some discussions I've NEVER ever come close to having with my mom about it (we do not discuss things like emotion, etc).

But I think I made a mistake. I told her there's a part of me that hurts that she never showed me affection. She's usually johnny on the spot with the replies and it's been 10 minutes. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.... I was actually trying to prove another point.

It's all falling apart.

I know I'm not exactly a popular guy on here but anyone wants to help a piece of shit out with some advice on how to navigate this, I'm all ears.
You're getting a divorce?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-07-17, 22:43

xsanguine wrote:Yep, I dun fucked up.

I think the problem is maybe you are chasing this ultimate buzz that becomes increasingly elusive. You need to self-actualize. Once you love yourself you will be able to spread that love to others. You can't take a magic pill and exoect these things to automatically happen for you. It has to happen from within because without is nothing but nostalgia with diminishing returns
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-17, 22:59

InTenSity wrote:
xsanguine wrote:That Hunter S. Thompson... he's good.

It's all falling apart.

You're getting a divorce?

I think he's just seeking attention in very strange and sad ways.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 23:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wait what Xsan...?

I told my mom that she was emotionally absent during my childhood years.

She's uhh... not talking to me now. I was actually trying to prove a larger point that had nothing to do with me but she decided not to read that part and just take offense at the first.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 23:09

y2kMgrad wrote:
xsanguine wrote:While there's truths to all of this... and yes I am feeling woozy and whatever, nothing worse than I've ever experienced like you veterans.... but, mostly just looking for an excuse to post sappy videos.

Wait were you up all night last night? How do you do that?

I did pretty well in music for a while so I get these times off. However, I'm trying a new gig... I love working with my hands and shit.... but I decided falling 30 feet off a ladder was a good idea. This happened the day after my parents passed. So much to the groans I hear... you'll have a lot of me around.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-17, 23:11

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Yep, I dun fucked up.

I think the problem is maybe you are chasing this ultimate buzz that becomes increasingly elusive. You need to self-actualize. Once you love yourself you will be able to spread that love to others. You can't take a magic pill and exoect these things to automatically happen for you. It has to happen from within because without is nothing but nostalgia with diminishing returns

I messed with benzos... I don't like them.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next