Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle

+13
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
duffy munn
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
NigelUno
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
DWags
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-01, 17:07

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

More petty than a closet Walvie who leaps to that school's defense at every turn ?

How do I defend UM at every turn?

Have you ever spoke to away fans that have gone to games at SS? None of them are good reviews. The food vending and bathroom situation are freaking terrible at MSU. Thats just a fact.

If the shoe fits?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle

Post by DWags 2016-08-01, 17:43

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

More petty than a closet Walvie who leaps to that school's defense at every turn ?

Have you ever spoke to away fans that have gone to games at SS?  None of them are good reviews.  The food vending and bathroom situation are freaking terrible at MSU.  Thats just a fact.

Im just so tired of how fucking stupid you are.  if you keep being this stupid, you can't last until Labor Day, No way.  

Now, two things:

1.  Tell me you're not "The dude abides" and

2.Phil Knight, Nike Founder loves Spartan Stadium

East Lansing – Phil Knight has been a part of his share of big events.

As the co-founder and chairman at Nike, Knight is also a huge Oregon Ducks fan and follows the football team as closely as he does his company's revenue stream.

Last Saturday, Knight was at Spartan Stadium for Michigan State's matchup with Oregon, and as he walked off the field he had a message for Spartans athletic director Mark Hollis.

"Phil came over to me in the tunnel as he was walking out and said this was the best environment of football that he's seen," Hollis said Thursday before the Michigan State Athletics Hall of Fame ceremony. "I just was stunned. He's a big Ducks fan, obviously, and he has seen a lot of big games. But it was great to have him on campus."

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-01, 17:54

DWags wrote:YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

Wags? You need another week at the beach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-01, 17:55

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

Wags? You need another week at the beach.

Leaving Thursday. My month was more fucked up than I planned. Pissed about it. I just can't stand that idiot. Sorry, he's a moron. He says shit that just is out of left field. He's blanch on steroids.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-01, 18:10

The_Dude wrote:
Big House is a much better stadium than MSU though.  You arent packed in like sardines once inside the stadium trying to get to your seats and you cant actually go to the bathroom without waiting a half hour.

The_Dude wrote:
Most people would argue SS is one of the worst experiences.  Trying to walk around before gametime and you are jammed shoulder to shoulder, and the vending/bathroom experience is god awful.

Ive been to every MSU/UM game at the big house since 2004 and have never felt more or less 'packed in' when in the seats than SS.

But I know, its an unpopular narrative with MSU fans.

Those 2 bolded statements appear to be in conflict.  First you say at MSU people are packed in like sardines...then you say at UM it's neither more or less packed in like SS.  So, which is it?

And it's odd that you mention how many MSU/UM games you've been to at the Big Hole all the time, but not how many you've been to at SS.  

I think we are on to you.

And for the record, that's the weakest troll crap you've ever run with. I know countless people who refuse to go to games at the Big Hole, just because it's a horrible place to watch a game.

We get that you can't really win any arguments about your crappy football team that's been getting its ass kicked by MSU and OSU. But to go with a 'My stadium is better than yours' is ridiculously laughable and embarrassing. I literally feel embarrassed for you...that this is the best you can come up with...totally embarrassing...like epically embarrassing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-01, 19:07

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Have you ever spoke to away fans that have gone to games at SS?  None of them are good reviews.  The food vending and bathroom situation are freaking terrible at MSU.  Thats just a fact.

Im just so tired of how fucking stupid you are.  if you keep being this stupid, you can't last until Labor Day, No way.  

Now, two things:

2.Phil Knight, Nike Founder loves Spartan Stadium

East Lansing – Phil Knight has been a part of his share of big events.

As the co-founder and chairman at Nike, Knight is also a huge Oregon Ducks fan and follows the football team as closely as he does his company's revenue stream.

Last Saturday, Knight was at Spartan Stadium for Michigan State's matchup with Oregon, and as he walked off the field he had a message for Spartans athletic director Mark Hollis.

"Phil came over to me in the tunnel as he was walking out and said this was the best environment of football that he's seen," Hollis said Thursday before the Michigan State Athletics Hall of Fame ceremony. "I just was stunned. He's a big Ducks fan, obviously, and he has seen a lot of big games. But it was great to have him on campus."

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

YAFI
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-01, 19:07

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:
Big House is a much better stadium than MSU though.  You arent packed in like sardines once inside the stadium trying to get to your seats and you cant actually go to the bathroom without waiting a half hour.

The_Dude wrote:
Most people would argue SS is one of the worst experiences.  Trying to walk around before gametime and you are jammed shoulder to shoulder, and the vending/bathroom experience is god awful.

Ive been to every MSU/UM game at the big house since 2004 and have never felt more or less 'packed in' when in the seats than SS.

But I know, its an unpopular narrative with MSU fans.

Those 2 bolded statements appear to be in conflict.  First you say at MSU people are packed in like sardines...then you say at UM it's neither more or less packed in like SS.  So, which is it?

And it's odd that you mention how many MSU/UM games you've been to at the Big Hole all the time, but not how many you've been to at SS.  

I think we are on to you.

And for the record, that's the weakest troll crap you've ever run with. I know countless people who refuse to go to games at the Big Hole, just because it's a horrible place to watch a game.

We get that you can't really win any arguments about your crappy football team that's been getting its ass kicked by MSU and OSU. But to go with a 'My stadium is better than yours' is ridiculously laughable and embarrassing. I literally feel embarrassed for you...that this is the best you can come up with...totally embarrassing...like epically embarrassing.

YAFI
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-01, 21:03

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Have you ever spoke to away fans that have gone to games at SS? None of them are good reviews. The food vending and bathroom situation are freaking terrible at MSU. Thats just a fact.

Yes, I correspondence with you here on this site
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-01, 21:34

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Hardy har har
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-01, 21:57

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Hardy har har

Blanch is smarter than you. Think about that for a minute.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-02, 01:11

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Hardy har har

Im the smartest one here. (took me 3 seconds to type that)

See how easy this game is? Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-02, 01:19

Spartan stadiums concourse has to be at least doubled. The south(?) end upgrade helped that with more medium created with the plaza. But the other side is a clusterfuck. Packed in like sardines moving anywhere. If you have to pee - go during the game.

The big house has a better concourse but no fucking way it's a better stadium. Views are way worse, fans/females awful, seats are extremely smaller than SS, tailgating probably better in AA.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-08-02, 02:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Spartan stadiums concourse has to be at least doubled. The south(?) end upgrade helped that with more medium created with the plaza. But the other side is a clusterfuck. Packed in like sardines moving anywhere. If you have to pee - go during the game.

The big house has a better concourse but no fucking way it's a better stadium. Views are way worse, fans/females awful, seats are extremely smaller than SS, tailgating probably better in AA.

That would be the North end zone Magellen. And yes it is nice. I no longer have to fight to get to and from the pissers where the rich people sit and I can eat my nachos in the outside area by the ticket gate. Overall though, SS concourse is pretty medicore.

And I'll go out on a limb a say Phil Knight never stepped foot in the concourse. Atmosphere for night games is awesome, which is what he was referring too. Day or night the seating/atmosphere/view is better than M stadium.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-02, 02:48

Nordic wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Spartan stadiums concourse has to be at least doubled. The south(?) end upgrade helped that with more medium created with the plaza. But the other side is a clusterfuck. Packed in like sardines moving anywhere. If you have to pee - go during the game.

That would be the North end zone Magellen. And yes it is nice. I no longer have to fight to get to and from the pissers where the rich people sit and I can eat my nachos in the outside area by the ticket gate. Overall though, SS concourse is pretty medicore.

And I'll go out on a limb a say Phil Knight never stepped foot in the concourse. Atmosphere for night games is awesome, which is what he was referring too. Day or night the seating/atmosphere/view is better than M stadium.

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 502811600 Despite spelling Magellan's name wrong, that was flipping funny.
However, to be fair to OTPT, maybe when he lived on campus he was in the Northern dorms, which could explain why he considers the North end zone south. Or, he's just stoned again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-02, 07:44

Nordic wrote:

This is true, without question.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-02, 08:05

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Now, two things:

"[/b]

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

No denial. Interesting.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-02, 09:03

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Hardy har har

Pot and kettle muffy. Pot and kettle.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-02, 09:04

It also takes 45 mimutes to get to your seats and another 45 to leave. Total cluster
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-02, 11:25

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Now, two things:

"[/b]

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

No denial. Interesting.

I dont feed the trolls.

Feel free to think whatever you want about me muffy. If you think I have 20 usernames on um boards than go right ahead and think that. I just, I just DGAF
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 11:30

I think the only thing you guys take more seriously than UM football is message boardin' about UM football...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-02, 11:31

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No denial. Interesting.

I dont feed the trolls.

Feel free to think whatever you want about me muffy.  If you think I have 20 usernames on um boards than go right ahead and think that.  I just, I just DGAF

I'm sure you just have the one, YAFI.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-08-02, 11:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think the only thing you guys take more seriously than UM football is message boardin' about UM football...

How do you feel about a guy who wears UM apparel while not owning any MSU stuff???

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2016-08-02, 11:37; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-02, 11:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I dont feed the trolls.

Feel free to think whatever you want about me muffy.  If you think I have 20 usernames on um boards than go right ahead and think that.  I just, I just DGAF

I'm sure you just have the one, YAFI.

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 11:39

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think the only thing you guys take more seriously than UM football is message boardin' about UM football...

How do you feel about a guy who wears UM apparel while not owning any MSU stuff???
I hate him.

I hate him for lots of reasons.. but mainly for carelessly wearing an article of clothing that represents the sheer torture my family and I have experienced at the hands of UM fans.

This person you describe will never know what it's like to cry myself to sleep at night because of those people.

god, I hate them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-02, 11:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I hate him.

I hate him for lots of reasons.. but mainly for carelessly wearing an article of clothing that represents the sheer torture my family and I have experienced at the hands of UM fans.

This person you describe will never know what it's like to cry myself to sleep at night because of those people.

god, I hate them.

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 April_10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 11:54

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hate him.

god, I hate them.

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 April_10
that is one good-lookin' guy with a really snappy suit.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-02, 12:38

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 1966794946 Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-08-02, 12:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I hate him.

god, I hate them.

What if I told you THAT GUY is you Bob....Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 1550444538 Shocked Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 1550444538
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 13:28

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I hate him.

god, I hate them.

What if I told you THAT GUY is you Bob....Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 1550444538 Shocked Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 1550444538
therapy hasn't really worked.. I've had long, drawn out discussions with my therapist about what UM has done to me and my family. The taunts.. and the subsequent scars they have left. The scars might be invisible to most.. but they haunt me at night. Their words.. they haunt me.

No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-02, 13:43

Says the guy that responds to every post mentioning U of M.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 13:44

duffy munn wrote:

they've ruined my life. You can at least show a little compassion. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-02, 13:44

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No denial. Interesting.

I dont feed the trolls.

Feel free to think whatever you want about me muffy. If you think I have 20 usernames on um boards than go right ahead and think that. I just, I just DGAF

The Dude Abides
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-08-02, 13:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

therapy hasn't really worked.. I've had long, drawn out discussions with my therapist about what UM has done to me and my family. The taunts.. and the subsequent scars they have left. The scars might be invisible to most.. but they haunt me at night. Their words.. they haunt me.

No

For starters, I would recommend you stop wearing their clothing around town then but I'm not a therapist and you're actually a UM fan so I doubt it would help....Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 13:58

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

No

For starters, I would recommend you stop wearing their clothing around town then but I'm not a therapist and you're actually a UM fan so I doubt it would help....Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 502811600
you fail to comprehend the depths in which UM fans have ruined my life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-02, 14:13

#RocSucks
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-02, 14:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

they've ruined my life. You can at least show a little compassion. No

Out of your almost 16 thousand posts, how many do you think are pretty much this ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-02, 14:47

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:they've ruined my life. You can at least show a little compassion. No

Out of your almost 16 thousand posts, how many do you think are pretty much this ?

I would estimate about 5,000 posts are pretty much this, another 5,000 are exactly "this", and the other 6,000 are politics and music
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 14:58

Herbie Green wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I would estimate about 5,000 posts are pretty much this, another 5,000 are exactly "this", and the other 6,000 are politics and music
the important stuff.

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-05, 11:42

Dantonio a man of substance in a division of sizzle  - Page 2 CpGyBhsWAAA1L5s
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-09, 09:54

Column: Mark Dantonio embarks on 10th season at MSU with lofty goals intact

The Spartans have won at least 11 games in five of the last six years. They have won three Big Ten championships during that span, with a 65-16 record. Tighten it to just the last three years, and the Spartans have two Big Ten titles and a 36-5 record.

Dantonio is perfectly willing to be judged on the totality of his nine years here, as he should be. He is 87-33. Only Duffy Daugherty, with 109, has more wins as MSU's head coach. The only former Spartans coaches with better career win percentages than Dantonio's .725 are John Macklin (.853, 1911-15) and Biggie Munn (.846, 1947-53).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next