Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7.

+14
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
SawGreen
Cameron
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Tim Wakefield
Da Mayor
Turtleneck
NigelUno
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7. Empty This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7.

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 10:27

Teen waitress gets college scholarship after photo of her cutting up a 78-year-old diner's food goes viral

One good turn leads to another.

Pay it forward.

Love your meth neighbor, don't judge them.
They were once someone's little girl.
Try to help them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7. Empty Re: This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 10:29

Lol Yeah okay man sure
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7. Empty Re: This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7.

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 10:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Lol Yeah okay man sure

Travis my friend? Let go of the hate that seems to be filling your heart.

Get dressed and go out and buy some nice young couple their brunch.

Get breakfast at MickeyD's and pay for the 5 cars behind you.

Spread some love and good cheer. Make the world a better place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-11, 10:58

Goose, how’d the ham taste once she cut it up for you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 10:58

LooseGoose wrote:

Travis my friend?  Let go of the hate that seems to be filling your heart.

Spread some love and good cheer.   Make the world a better place.
You’re full of shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 11:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You’re full of shit

No my friend, I'm bursting with love for the world and my fellow man.

Let go of the hate and join me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 11:09

DWags wrote:Goose, how’d the ham taste once she cut it up for you?

I'll bet it was good. I hope someday when I need that kind of help there's a sweet young person there to help me.

One that wants to spread love not conflict.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-11, 12:25

LooseGoose wrote:

How does it make the world a better place by paying for people's food at McDonald's?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 12:35

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

How does it make the world a better place by paying for people's food at McDonald's?

Since you ask the question and you're one of the few here that could sincerely ask that, I'll try to answer for you.

Perhaps one of those families is very tight on $$ and you buying their meals helps them get through the week?

Perhaps someone has lost faith in humanity and your act of generosity inspires them to carry on?

Perhaps it was a choice between buying the family a meal or the kids those books they want to read?

Do you always need to know what specific good you did?  Isn't just doing good enough?

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2018-03-11, 12:39; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-11, 12:37

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7. 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-11, 13:06

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Since you ask the question and you're one of the few here that could sincerely ask that, I'll try to answer for you.

Perhaps one of those families is very tight on $$ and you buying their meals helps them get through the week?

Perhaps someone has lost faith in humanity and your act of generosity inspires them to carry on?

Perhaps it was a choice between buying the family a meal or the kids those books they want to read?

Do you always need to know what specific good you did?  Isn't just doing good enough?

Good thoughts. What are the odds that someone who's lost faith in humanity is in the drive through at McDonald's?

And that a burger and fries will restore that faith?

Probably pretty low.

Would this work at Starbuck's too?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-11, 13:11

NigelUno wrote:

Would this work at Starbuck's too?

No. Liberals.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-11, 13:49

Goose, is it OK if I pay for the abortion for the five people behind me at Planned Parenthood?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-11, 13:52

I like America
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-11, 14:04

The real America is off the computer and out in the
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 14:50

LooseGoose wrote:

I'd start small with Travis. That list is a bit ambitious....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 14:52

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'd start small with Travis.  That list is a bit ambitious....
I’d rather not bury my head in the sand and pretend I made a nice world like goose but hey thanks
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-11, 14:54

I like how making the world a better place somehow does not require actual interaction between people, and simply comes down to free Egg McMuffins.

Edit: You know, maybe it really does come down to free Egg McMuffins. I doubt it, but maybe that is all it takes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 15:01

kingstonlake wrote:

I’d rather not bury my head in the sand and pretend I made a nice world like goose but hey thanks

I don't think this thread is about Goose. Maybe you should give yourself a warning like you'd do to others....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 15:02

Turtleneck wrote:I like how making the world a better place somehow does not require actual interaction between people, and simply comes down to free Egg McMuffins.

Edit: You know, maybe it really does come down to free Egg McMuffins. I doubt it, but maybe that is all it takes.

Anythings possible.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-11, 15:04

Maybe we can rent a plane and airdrop Egg McMuffins all across America.

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7. 609571286
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 15:08

kingstonlake wrote:

Making someone smile isn't pretending. Leaving those in your wake miserable isn't pretending.

If everyone worked to make those around them happier we would have a nice world.

It's people like you that stop this from happening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 15:09

Turtleneck wrote:Maybe we can rent a plane and airdrop Egg McMuffins all across America.

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7. 609571286

I probably come across as a greedy american but can i have sausage Mcmuffin with egg?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 15:10

Turtleneck wrote:Maybe we can rent a plane and airdrop Egg McMuffins all across America.

Mockery of people being happy doesn't lead to a happier world.

And not every one eats McMuffins.

Release the bitterness from your soul and join the movement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 15:18

LooseGoose wrote:

Making someone smile isn't pretending.   Leaving those in your wake miserable isn't pretending.

If everyone worked to make those around them happier we would have a nice world.

It’s people like you who pretend that everything is super great for everybody that.... well, I dont know just suck in general
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 15:25

LooseGoose wrote:

Making someone smile isn't pretending.   Leaving those in your wake miserable isn't pretending.

It’s people like you who pretend that everything is super great for everybody that.... well, I dont know just suck in general

Strange that you would say that I think everything is "supergreat" when I've specifically said people need help and cheering up all over.

It's seems you're somehow seeing me saying the exact opposite of reality.

Things could be better and you could be part of that solution, why not try?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-11, 15:26

kingstonlake wrote:

I probably come across as a greedy american but can i have sausage Mcmuffin with egg?

I'm with you, the sausage mcmuffin with egg is way better than the egg mcmuffin.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 15:27

LooseGoose wrote:

Strange that you would say that I think everything is "supergreat" when I've specifically said people need help and cheering up all over.

“The real America is so nice it’s just that fuckin media”

No it isn’t goose. Most people are terrible assholes. Sorry that you’d rather pretend you baby boomers did good. Y’all didn’t. 

This is the real America - not all the hate and division blasted out 24/7. HeadInSand
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 15:41

LooseGoose wrote:

No it isn’t goose. Most people are terrible assholes. Sorry that you’d rather pretend you baby boomers did good. Y’all didn’t. 

You make up the strangest quotes to "win" arguments against.

While doing that you manage to avoid answering my question about joining the movement to make your neighbors happier.

Try performing some anonymous acts of kindness today and see if you don't feel better when you lay down tonight?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-03-11, 16:15

I know some pretty incredible people, and they make me want to raise my bar on being excellent to one another. I don't think that's a bad thing. And, concepts like "pay-it-forward" and "do unto others" are something that I think is pretty cool.

I must have my head in the sand too.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-11, 16:19

I think Travis just needs a joint and a hug.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 16:22

A million small changes make a difference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-11, 16:28

Cameron wrote:I think Travis just needs a joint and a hug.

Good luck passing that joint all the way up to him on his moral high ground
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-11, 16:32

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Cameron wrote:I think Travis just needs a joint and a hug.

Good luck passing that joint all the way up to him on his moral high ground

Rich coming from you, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 16:37

LooseGoose wrote:

You make up the strangest quotes to "win" arguments against.

While doing that you manage to avoid answering my question about joining the movement to make your neighbors happier.

Try performing some anonymous acts of kindness today and see if you don't feel better when you lay down tonight?
Lol thanks person who doesn’t actually give a shit. I hope you sleep great tonight on your sudden pretend bullshit that doesn’t line up with literally anything else about you. Cheers.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 16:51

I think Travis has an unhealthy obsession with the messenger here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-11, 16:59

Cameron wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I'm with you, the sausage mcmuffin with egg is way better than the egg mcmuffin.

Sausage beats ham all day every day.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 17:00

kingstonlake wrote:I think Travis has an unhealthy obsession with the messenger here.
I think you’re trying too hard and I also think I’m sad that I’m dignifying your begging for a response.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-11, 17:03

Travis take a step back from bracketology buddy. It's going to be ok if we're a 3 seed in Boise.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 17:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis take a step back from bracketology buddy. It's going to be ok if we're a 3 seed in Boise.
I hope we are
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next