Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence

+5
xsanguine
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Go down

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence Empty Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 13:56

Click here to watch Trump supporters booing the mother of son in the Air Force
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence Empty Re: Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-02, 14:03

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 9k=
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence Empty Re: Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-02, 14:38

You going to show up at a Trump rally to see if you can pick up a Purple Heart
YAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-02, 15:14

The_Dude wrote:Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 9k=

it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-02, 15:29

Jesus H. Bob, 4 threads?

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 15:31

xsanguine wrote:Jesus H. Bob, 4 threads?

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 502811600

it's fun to point out how incompetent, bigoted, misogynistic and racist the Republican nominee is.. and how much he hates America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-02, 15:39

Child "younger than 10" screams "Take the bitch down" at a Trump rally. His mom = Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 2599972566

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-school-child-yells-profanity-directed-1470156548-htmlstory.html
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-02, 15:43

Rocinante wrote:Child "younger than 10" screams "Take the bitch down" at a Trump rally. His mom = Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 2599972566

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-school-child-yells-profanity-directed-1470156548-htmlstory.html

Little kids in this nation have turned to shit. There's some video a few weeks back of Latino Lives Matter kids, 8 or 9 years old or whatever waving Mexican flags at Trump supporters flipping them off yelling and a few dozen older teens and adults chased and attacked some coming out of an event.

Our nation is kinda fucked if the types of kids your talking about and the ones I'm referring to ever get by the nerds and dorks in any decision making capacity.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-02, 19:35

Christ 4 threads is nothing - 10 years of the same repetitive shit. Just change the names.

McCain was unstable.
Romney threw a man with cancer into the street.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

As long as they have an R after their name Bob will post every terrible thing he can about them.
If they have a D after their name then all of their problems are inventions of the terrible R's.

But let him assure you he's non partisan and plays it right down the middle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-02, 20:41

LooseGoose wrote:

Christ 4 threads is nothing - 10 years of the same repetitive shit. Just change the names.

McCain was unstable.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

As long as they have an R after their name Bob will post every terrible thing he can about them.
If they have a D after their name then all of their problems are inventions of the terrible R's.

I mean.... I don't know about these other ones... But are you suggesting that the things that trump did on camera are not things that trump did? Cause he definitely did those things...
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-02, 21:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

McCain was unstable.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

I mean.... I don't know about these other ones... But are you suggesting that the things that trump did on camera are not things that trump did? Cause he definitely did those things...

Trump is the decoy... you should have been celebrating your victory since December.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-02, 21:09

Biggest issue with McCain is he let the GOP name his running mate.  If he would have chosen Kasich or another more moderate VP he could have won.   I voted for him in 3 GOP primaries but I wasn't about to elect someone dumber than myself to be VP.

Romney had a real shot until the Romney gene of saying things bit him in the ass.  We can complain all day about the unauthorized video but he was foolish to make the 47% remark in a quasi public setting and was just as foolish to start building his SoCal home with the duel level garage that required an elevator in June/July before the November general election.

Hell, I thought he had a shot to beat McCain in '08 until told an Iowa woman that his sons weren't in Iraq because they were doing their duty by helping him be elected President.  Not a good thing to say in Iowa since at the time Iowa was among the Top Ten in enlisted personnel in per capita population and he was running against a guy who had been a POW.

Trump just keep going further off the beaten path every day since the DNC.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-02, 21:11

GRR Spartan wrote: and was just as foolish to start building his SoCal home with the duel level garage that required an elevator in June/July before the November general election.

I find this aspect of our election process depressing.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-02, 21:17

xsanguine wrote:

Trump is the decoy... you should have been celebrating your victory since December.

Im starting to think that's the case. Which, is kind of amazing that it actually worked out and that so many people could be duped like that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-02, 21:25

xsanguine wrote:

Im starting to think that's the case. Which, is kind of amazing that it actually worked out and that so many people could be duped like that.

I'm not usually a conspiracy guy... but I love history. So I believe the difference in the amount of corruption that occurs in any political system is virtually constant (with some variables, obviously) throughout history.

The guy (Trump) is friends with them (Clintons) for decades and now all of a sudden they come out at each other like this? C'mon, son.... I lived in NYC for a long time... if only I could just continue walking down the street and not get conned out of whatever amount was attempted at. Unfortunately we're all along for this one.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-02, 21:47

xsanguine wrote:

I'm not usually a conspiracy guy... but I love history. So I believe the difference in the amount of corruption that occurs in any political system is virtually constant (with some variables, obviously) throughout history.

The guy (Trump) is friends with them (Clintons) for decades and now all of a sudden they come out at each other like this? C'mon, son.... I lived in NYC for a long time... if only I could just continue walking down the street and not get conned out of whatever amount was attempted at. Unfortunately we're all along for this one.

Did trump start the birther thing or did he jump in on that? If he started it, it may have been thought out that long ago. "Start acting nuts now to lay a little premise then after its worn off jump in and play to the racist and terrified crowd and see how much of a mess you can make their primary."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-02, 22:09

LooseGoose wrote:Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence BEfJeJk

If you believe those tweets/retweets its what Trump's biographer had recently said and what others who have had business dealings with Trump had predicted as his campaign was gaining traction in the primaries.

He really thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and doesn't need advice. It appears Lewandowski was the bobbing head yes man he liked in the primaries. His children reportedly knew Lewandowski was as much of a loose cannon as their father so they got Manafort, warts and all. Now it appears Manafort is a beaten man.

Wow.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-02, 22:53

xsanguine wrote:

Did trump start the birther thing or did he jump in on that? If he started it, it may have been thought out that long ago. "Start acting nuts now to lay a little premise then after its worn off jump in and play to the racist and terrified crowd and see how much of a mess you can make their primary."

I'm not sure. I should know this as I was a big Obama supporter during those days. I understood the argument, but didn't care.... with such a large philosophical switch as I've had, I care even less about his birth certificate.

Wasn't Trump still a Democrat at that point? When did he switch parties?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-03, 07:51

LooseGoose wrote:

McCain was unstable.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-03, 09:38

Goose doesn't even realize he is the same as Bob just on the other side.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-03, 09:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose doesn't even realize he is the same as Bob just on the other side.
I enjoy pointing it out to him in a very delicate, nuanced way. Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 502811600

(he's an agitated little guy, that's for sure).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-03, 10:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose doesn't even realize he is the same as Bob just on the other side.

With nowhere near the repetition.  And I'm not voting for that puke Trump nor on here supporting him.  So I'm just the same?

He's supporting Hills no matter the lies she tells or how corrupt she is.   But I'm just the same?

lol, pay attention grasshopper.   Not even close.

Show me one post where Bob has criticized a Democrat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-03, 10:26

LooseGoose wrote:

With nowhere near the repetition.  And I'm not voting for that puke Trump nor on here supporting him.  So I'm just the same?

He's supporting Hills no matter the lies she tells or how corrupt she is.   But I'm just the same?

No, pretty close. You post nonsense from nonsense sources because you have no interest in truly being nonpartisan.

"Oh, hey, look, this study from Joespoliticswebsite.blogspot.com says Democrats are aliens. Definitive proof that they want to take our guns so the aliens will have no resistence when they invade us."

What I love is that you are quick to call me and others out for not condemning Bob when I have never seen you say a word about The Dude's sexism, racism, and general stupidity. At this point, I am left to draw the conclusion you are a closet Republican backing Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-03, 11:05

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No, pretty close. You post nonsense from nonsense sources because you have no interest in truly being nonpartisan.

"Oh, hey, look, this study from Joespoliticswebsite.blogspot.com says Democrats are aliens. Definitive proof that they want to take our guns so the aliens will have no resistence when they invade us."

What I love is that you are quick to call me and others out for not condemning Bob when I have never seen you say a word about The Dude's sexism, racism, and general stupidity. At this point, I am left to draw the conclusion you are a closet Republican backing Trump.

lol, so the post about Trump's advisers being suicidal was supportive of Trump. Gotcha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-03, 11:12

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

lol, so the post about Trump's advisers being suicidal was supportive of Trump.   Gotcha.  

It's gotta be like a cult to be in Trump's inner circle.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-03, 11:30

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Hi turtleneck :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-03, 11:37

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

what have I ever said or done that needs to be "called out"..?

and, why would anything that anyone says or does need to be "called out"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-03, 11:38

LooseGoose wrote:

I regularly criticize Obama for being too far right and for being a religious kook.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-03, 12:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

it's fun to point out how incompetent, bigoted, misogynistic and racist the Republican nominee is.. and how much he hates America.

You can do no wrong by me, Bob. I just laughed when I opened tBin and see 4 threads that are virtually the same but all different. I think it's hilarious.

Actually, if you posted some animal/child cruelty video that probably would be the line where I ask...."Where did Bobby S go wrong? Fuck that guy!"
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-03, 12:48

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 502811600

You can do no wrong by me, Bob. I just laughed when I opened tBin and see 4 threads that are virtually the same but all different. I think it's hilarious.

Actually, if you posted some animal/child cruelty video that probably would be the line where I ask...."Where did Bobby S go wrong? Fuck that guy!"
Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 502811600 - glad I could help.

Animals kinda freak me out - except for cats. I love cats. I actually have the coolest cat that ever lived.

but, yeah - cruelty, in general, is way over the top. Especially when it's a defenseless animal or child.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-03, 12:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 502811600  - glad I could help.

Animals kinda freak me out - except for cats. I love cats. I actually have the coolest cat that ever lived.

but, yeah - cruelty, in general, is way over the top. Especially when it's a defenseless animal or child.

I've got a pretty strong stomach so those cartel and jihad beheading videos don't bother me, stuff like that. But I can't watch an animal or child be harmed. Even watching hunting shows I have to remind the purpose behind it and that it'll be used (assuming) in a useful manner.

I can't do it myself, I'm a pussy. I'd raise a pig or chickens but I'd have to have someone else do the dirty work. I can't even bring myself to smack my wife around when she lets the dishwasher leave water spots on the glasses... nomsayin'? Just normal stuff like that I can't do... how am I gonna kill a creature?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-03, 12:57

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trump Supporters Boo A Military Mother Asking a Question of Mike Pence 502811600  - glad I could help.

I've got a pretty strong stomach so those cartel and jihad beheading videos don't bother me, stuff like that. But I can't watch an animal or child be harmed. Even watching hunting shows I have to remind the purpose behind it and that it'll be used (assuming) in a useful manner.

I can't do it myself, I'm a pussy. I'd raise a pig or chickens but I'd have to have someone else do the dirty work. I can't even bring myself to smack my wife around when she lets the dishwasher leave water spots on the glasses... nomsayin'? Just normal stuff like that I can't do... how am I gonna kill a creature?
I hear ya - once you become desensitized to domestic assault, it gets much easier.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-03, 12:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I hear ya - once you become desensitized to domestic assault, it gets much easier.

I keep hoping I'll get better at it. Practice makes perfect and I got the practice part down.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down