Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost football season, what did I miss?

+5
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
pulling69
Other Teams Pursuing That
Wally Fairway
9 posters

Go down

Bolt Almost football season, what did I miss?

Post by Wally Fairway Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 22:52

So after a few months away from this shithole, it is time to return and see what is going on with the Fighting D'Antonio's.

I see LWS is back, which is good because I really thought he had died but it sucks because he adds nothing to the board (as do I)

I also notice that y'all are trying to figure out where everyone goes; I'll tell you this I go to another board where 1/2 the topics are not about who is the worst poster and where are all the posters. Most of the names on the front page are ones I recognize but thankfully I really don't remember which idiot is which.

Anyway - F Summer, Fuck Michigan, Harb's is an idiot

Go Green

Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: Almost football season, what did I miss?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 23:16

Hi buddy. Ready for the pick em?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 1:51

Oh and the worst poster has been determined for a while now Wally!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 4:32

Blanch is dating a fat pig.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 7:38

Wally Fairway wrote:So after a few months away from this shithole, it is time to return and see what is going on with the Fighting D'Antonio's.

I see LWS is back, which is good because I really thought he had died but it sucks because he adds nothing to the board (as do I)

I also notice that y'all are trying to figure out where everyone goes; I'll tell you this I go to another board where 1/2 the topics are not about who is the worst poster and where are all the posters. Most of the names on the front page are ones I recognize but thankfully I really don't remember which idiot is which.

Go Green

some people are still opposed to me not liking what they like.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 8:11

Wally Fairway wrote:So after a few months away from this shithole, it is time to return and see what is going on with the Fighting D'Antonio's.

Go Green

You've missed dick. The The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria has neutered this place and put us on the death pool watch.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 8:24

Blanch32 wrote:

Go Green

You've missed dick. The The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria has neutered this place and put us on the death pool watch.

She's fat. Blanch is hot for her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 8:33

Go Green

That's actually a LWS schtick. A sad, whiny, dumb LWS schtick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 8:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Go Green

some people are still opposed to me not liking what they like.

Do you really not see the hypocrisy in this ?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 8:46

Go Green

Ignore the hatas. I am back. This is not a schtick. WBH can confirm. tGreenWay started that rumor because he was upset I was still alive. Apparently, he wanted me dead.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down