Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Older guys, with teens or who have had teens...

+19
Triple Sparty
xsanguine
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Turtleneck
NigelUno
tanfan!
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
Death Roe
Herbie Green
The Pantry
y2kMgrad
GRR Spartan
Dendrobates
duffy munn
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Older guys, with teens or who have had teens... - Page 2 Empty Re: Older guys, with teens or who have had teens...

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-20, 23:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Does your height fluctuate ?

Yeah, and if yours doesn't duff, go see a doctor for christ's sake.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure I'm shrinking ( old ) and doubt I will rebound to my previous height.

I did, however, stay the same height when I was in my 20's. At least rarely being taller or shorter from one day to the next.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Older guys, with teens or who have had teens... - Page 2 Empty Re: Older guys, with teens or who have had teens...

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-08-20, 23:31

I think i've grown in the past year. Up to 5'11
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-08-21, 00:39

So 165 was on the money, lanky bro
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-21, 00:40

No I'm at least 185 bro bro. Might hike 4 14ers tomorrow so 180 then. Should get to bed fuck me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-08-21, 01:01

Yep, been there. Didn't bother me a whole lot though.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-21, 06:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No I'm at least 185 bro bro. Might hike 4 14ers tomorrow so 180 then. Should get to bed fuck me.

Bro. Hiked 3 teeners today bro. Before breakfast.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-21, 09:06

I just took the dog for a walk. Before breakfast.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-21, 11:02

No hiking today. Regret it but at 4am my body was telling me no.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-21, 11:16

Went back to bed at around 9:30 am. Just got back up. It's our 24th anniversary. We ain't doing shit today. Clean up from the tornado maybe.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-21, 12:35

DWags wrote:Went back to bed at around 9:30 am. Just got back up. It's our 24th anniversary. We ain't doing shit today. Clean up from the tornado maybe.

Yeah but how tall are you ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 07:43

DWags wrote:The wife and I demand one week of the summer where it's just them and us. Nobody else. Jesus Joseph and Mary. Did you guys allow what my wife does? Vacations... Summer get always.., have to have a boyfriend or friend with them. Cottage, " I'll go dad but can Ethan come? Can Elise come? "Dad I'm going to Becka's cottage for three days with her family. ". Is it just my family or did all you guys go through that? Like I say, the wife says one week a summer is ours only, but since their early teens we've either had their friends or they've been gone every fucking summer day.
I have never experienced any of this with my daughter (sorry For bin), so I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2