Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kap sitting for the National Anthem

+24
duffy munn
xsanguine
Snake Plissken
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
DWags
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
StylesGShmooth
Cameron
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
The_Dude
P Rob
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 Empty Re: Kap sitting for the National Anthem

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nah, we're not able to be calm and levelheaded while wishing an entire age group would die like some.

Rolling Eyes You're going to die. You're going to die.

Learn to accept it. You won't know when - because you'll be dead.

And yes - I'm ready for your generations' thought processes, ideas, etc, to go away. Maybe there will be less hate towards vegans, black people protesting, etc, etc.

Oh and confederate flags. Those can go away too.
I don't know, dude... they're okay with black people protesting as long as they do it peacefully.

oh.. wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 Empty Re: Kap sitting for the National Anthem

Post by duffy munn Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

This may be stupid question which I doubt you will answer but does your message board schtick reflect the way you are in real life ?
I don't know... I've been told that in real life I'm much less handsome than people might imagine.. "hideous" is the word most often used.

in general, beyond my hideous appearance, I do enjoy needling at people that are easily needled at. Admittedly, it's not one of my better qualities.. maybe I'll be able to focus once football season begins. I'm so excited I can barely stand it.

What are your better qualities ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:22

LooseGoose wrote:

Nah, we're not able to be calm and levelheaded while wishing an entire age group would die like some.

And yes - I'm ready for your generations' thought processes, ideas, etc, to go away. Maybe there will be less hate towards vegans, black people protesting, etc, etc.

Must suck to either be high out of your mind, or angry about everything. You are binary.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:25

What am I angry about, LWS? Not sure how you would get "angry" from my post you quoted.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:27

LooseGoose wrote:

See you've fallen for the brainwashing, disagreement does NOT equal hate. I can disagree with vegans and not hate them. I can disagree with BLM's tactics and not hate them. The left always presses the thought that if you don't agree with someone or their behavior you hate them and that's simply not true. You should know better but seem to fallen right into the lockstep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:28

Prolly move this now, yeah?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:29

LooseGoose wrote:

See you've fallen for the brainwashing, disagreement does NOT equal hate.   I can disagree with vegans and not hate them.   I can disagree with BLM's tactics and not hate them.   The left always presses the thought that if you don't agree with someone or their behavior you hate them and that's simply not true.  You should know better but seem to fallen right into the lockstep.

Loose telling me I have fallen for the brainwashing because I've noticed you old folk don't like to tolerate shit that you don't agree with. That's kinda rich.

As he goes and posts 10 links about Hillary Clinton and screams media bias about CNN and MSNBC. Heh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:30

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know... I've been told that in real life I'm much less handsome than people might imagine.. "hideous" is the word most often used.

in general, beyond my hideous appearance, I do enjoy needling at people that are easily needled at. Admittedly, it's not one of my better qualities.. maybe I'll be able to focus once football season begins. I'm so excited I can barely stand it.

What are your better qualities ?
good taste in music.. I can tie shoes in a very efficient, almost effortless fashion. I enjoy naps. I also take pride in having a high tolerance for repetition.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Prolly move this now, yeah?
only if the knuckle-dragging racists are okay with it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:32

LooseGoose wrote:

See you've fallen for the brainwashing, disagreement does NOT equal hate.   I can disagree with vegans and not hate them.   I can disagree with BLM's tactics and not hate them.   The left always presses the thought that if you don't agree with someone or their behavior you hate them and that's simply not true.  You should know better but seem to fallen right into the lockstep.

Loose telling me I have fallen for the brainwashing because I've noticed you old folk don't like to tolerate shit that you don't agree with. That's kinda rich.

As he goes and posts 10 links about Hillary Clinton and screams media bias about CNN and MSNBC. Heh.
ask him his opinions on Hillary killing 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:33

LooseGoose wrote:

lol.....what don't I tolerate? You're a damned young fool at times.

I'm really glad that the press hasn't repeated Kapernick's other thoughts 10,000 times though. It would suck for the knuckledraggers that want that felon Hills elected.

“You have Hillary who has called black teens or black kids 'super predators,' you have Donald Trump who’s openly racist,” Kaepernick told reporters. “We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn't make sense to me because if that was any other person you’d be in prison. So, what is this country really standing for?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

ask him his opinions on Hillary killing 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.

Except you're the only stupid ass pushing that thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:ask him his opinions on Hillary killing 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.

Except you're the only stupid ass pushing that thought.
Vote Here to Ban Bob Sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
only if the knuckle-dragging racists are okay with it.

Other than tDude, who has posted anything racist in this thread ?

It's kind of ironic for you to post that when you may be the most prejudice poster here.

As in pre-judging everyone and everything.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:35

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:only if the knuckle-dragging racists are okay with it.

It's kind of ironic for you to post that when you may be the most prejudice poster here.

I think we all excel in something. I'm just fortunate to know what I'm good at.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I think we all excel in something. I'm just fortunate to know what I'm good at.

Yep. You do prejudice, irritation and repetition very well.

Yay for Bob.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:40

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think we all excel in something. I'm just fortunate to know what I'm good at.

Yep. You do prejudice, irritation and repetition very well.

Yay for Bob.
aww, shucks. Thanks, man. Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 969504605

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 15:53

So goose you just went to make this about trump v hill again.

I'm brainwashed. Yeah. Let's go with that. Loose you're one of the sane older guys on the board but when LWS posts his "play on words lives matter" it shows how ignorant and naive he really is. Or says he is going to loot because of things. It's like he doesn't care and that's the sad part. Someone should never accept being ignorant.

But everyone likes to think they are in the right or wrong but it's all about perspective. And here we are.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 16:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What am I angry about, LWS? Not sure how you would get "angry" from my post you quoted.

Bump? Ah, fuck it. I'm just "high out of my mind".

See LWS for an example of how society will only progress while leaving the rest in the dirt.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 16:55

Turtleneck wrote:

She is very angry.

Well Allow Me To Retort
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 17:14

StylesGShmooth wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

She is very angry.

Well Allow Me To Retort

She is outraged. I read earlier in this thread that nobody is outraged. She is definitely outraged.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 19:15

Bob.....Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 19:47

"I don't want him anywhere near my team," one executive told Freeman. "He's a traitor."

Said another exec: "He has no respect for our country. F— that guy."

And from a general manager: "In my career, I have never seen a guy so hated by front office guys as Kaepernick."

Freeman interviewed seven executives and said each estimates "90 to 95 percent of NFL front offices felt the same way they did," and one even compared the "collective dislike" to that of Rae Carruth, a former player who remains jailed on charges in the murder of his pregnant girlfriend.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-nfl-owners-executives-national-anthem-protest/x1dyns4gx4xk1lqhka2g2jt4j
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 20:53

Shocking that the guys in the executive positions don't like him. Shocked.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 21:58

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:only if the knuckle-dragging racists are okay with it.

What did I post that was racist? That term means nothing now it's been so over used.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 22:05

All these unpatriotic fucks hate America too

People fought and died for their freedom, wait...
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 22:19

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

What did I post that was racist? That term means nothing now it's been so over used.

All of The Dude's Racist Posts
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Sep 2016 - 7:42

xsanguine wrote:Bob.....Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 502811600
Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 502811600

they make it so easy.. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 1 Sep 2016 - 11:23

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1e9  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1f4  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1fe  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1f4  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1fa  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1f7   Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1ef  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1f4  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1e7   Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1f9  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1f7  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1e6  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1fb  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1ee  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 6 1f1f8
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6