Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills....

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... Empty Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills....

Post by Guest 2016-09-03, 18:01

....because if Trump gets to 10-15% of the Black vote it's lights out for the Democrat Party.

Trump in Detroit:

Trump claims 'Party of Lincoln' mantle in speech at black church

And this may be the most sincere I've ever heard him sound, I actually could sit and listen to it. 1st
time I've made all the way through a speech.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... Empty Re: Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills....

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-03, 18:26

How could it be sincere when he just invited the alt-right into his campaign? It was anything but sincere.

An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

Here is one of the "intellectuals" cited as being behind the alt-right movement.

The above article also mentions that
Those looking for Nazis under the bed can rest assured that they do exist. On the other hand, there’s just not very many of them, no-one really likes them, and they’re unlikely to achieve anything significant in the alt-right.

Trump might want to keep better company.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... Empty Re: Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills....

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-03, 22:35

I really don't give a fuck for either of these... candidates. I've been watching football all day.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-04, 00:12

If Trump gets 15% of the black vote he will be buying votes.

If Trump takes 15% of the Wayne County black vote I think you should be on the lookout for a new Mosque being built in Mio in early '17.

PS
Bishop Wayne T Jackson is a bit of a pariah in the community of black churches in Detroit. He didn't start Great Faith Ministries, he inherited it from his wife's father. The TV network he runs lost over $900K, his church loses money yet he and his wife live very well considering their church and TV operations bleed cash.

I think you are over estimating Bishop Jackson's political influence in Wayne County.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-04, 09:25

GRR Spartan wrote:If Trump gets 15% of the black vote he will be buying votes.

If Trump takes 15% of the Wayne County black vote I think you should be on the lookout for a new Mosque being built in Mio in early '17.

PS
Bishop Wayne T Jackson is a bit of a pariah in the community of black churches in Detroit. He didn't start Great Faith Ministries, he inherited it from his wife's father. The TV network he runs lost over $900K, his church loses money yet he and his wife live very well considering their church and TV operations bleed cash.

I think you are over estimating Bishop Jackson's political influence in Wayne County.

GRR? I don't think it will happen either and was attributing 0% of the chance it could specifically to "Bishop" Jackson. My point was that if Trump were to spend 1-2 days a week for the rest of the campaign in black communities in swing states making that speech he might shock the world. In the bigger picture it would warm my heart to see a GOP candidate go fight for the Black vote and not simply concede it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-04, 10:20

The alt-right...so heart warming...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-04, 11:16

Bishop Jackson did get more white folks in his church than ever before but the vast majority will never return unless Trump needs another photo op.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-05, 17:11

I didn't watch the speech because I can't stomach any politician who spends an hour lying, pandering, and/or distorting truths and facts. I'm not sure where you got the 10%-15% black vote, Goose, but I don't see that happening in this election. IIRC, Detroit was the first time DT had spoken to a mostly black audience, despite several speeches addressing blacks directly.  
A quick look at the percentage of blacks voting for the Republican candidate over the past four election cycles (per Gallup):
2012 Romney 5%
2008 McCain 1%
2004 GWB 7%
2000 GWB 3% (Nader 2%)

The point being that 10% is a stretch, and 15% is a Republican politician's wet dream.

Add to that the ~10% overall polling vote going to Gary Johnson right now, and Trump polling among Latinos at the lowest numbers of the past 6 GOP presidential candidates, and what it adds up to is big, big trouble for Donny.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-05, 20:55

tGreenWay wrote:The point being that 10% is a stretch, and 15% is a Republican politician's wet dream. .

Exactly, and thus my point.

....because if Trump gets to 10-15% of the Black vote it's lights out for the Democrat Party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-06, 08:04

I would've loved to have seen the video of Cheeto Hitler running as fast as an old man could possibly run out of the back of the colored church and into his limo when this was over. Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-06, 09:10

I don't think he runs. Unless he is chasing a bunch of saturated fats and carbs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-06, 09:11

Turtleneck wrote:I don't think he runs. Unless he is chasing a bunch of saturated fats and carbs.
I bet he had his handlers spray him off with an antibacterial wash as he was leaving...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-06, 09:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would've loved to have seen the video of Cheeto Hitler running as fast as an old man could possibly run out of the back of the colored church and into his limo when this was over. Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 502811600

You wish. Of course racist wish another 50-80 years of Democrat rule on majority Black cities.,.....it's been so good for them.

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... Republican-mayors-are-rare
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-06, 09:52

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would've loved to have seen the video of Cheeto Hitler running as fast as an old man could possibly run out of the back of the colored church and into his limo when this was over. Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 502811600

You wish. Of course racist wish another 50-80 years of Democrat rule on majority Black cities.,.....it's been so good for them.

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... Republican-mayors-are-rare
yeah - colored people are animals.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-06, 10:46

LooseGoose wrote:

...and a guy that has brought the alt-right into his campaign is the answer? Are you actually being serious?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-06, 10:47

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The point being that 10% is a stretch, and 15% is a Republican politician's wet dream. .

It is like saying "if Western Kentucky can score 42 on Alabama they can win the game."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-06, 11:43

Turtleneck wrote:...and a guy that has brought the alt-right into his campaign is the answer? Are you actually being serious?

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 983955289 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 983955289

The "alt-right".....you need to get your TV off MSNBC. Good lord man you're getting brainwashed.

And BTW - I never said he was the answer, but then again when you're jumping to conclusions facts are just messy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-06, 13:43

LooseGoose wrote:

Not without support from Latinos/Hispanics, and he's not getting it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-06, 13:50

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 12fd-trump_web10-master768

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-06, 13:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:...and a guy that has brought the alt-right into his campaign is the answer? Are you actually being serious?

Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 1550444538 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 983955289 Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 983955289

The "alt-right".....you need to get your TV off MSNBC.     Good lord man you're getting brainwashed.

And BTW - I never said he was the answer, but then again when you're jumping to conclusions facts are just messy.

Brietbart, one of your favorite sites, is a known outlet for alt-right reading. Trump just added Stephen Bannon, chair of Brietbart news, to his campaign. How does one deny that? Will you next try to tell me 2+2 = 5? Right after your initial post, I posted an article from Brietbart contributors that explains, and is complementary of, the alt-right movement.

You probably skipped over my post because it was critical of your man Donald J. Trump. The links are there for those that do not have their head in the sand. Maybe we could call you LooseOstrich.

In other news, I do not get MSNBC. Can you pick another channel?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-06, 14:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would've loved to have seen the video of Cheeto Hitler running as fast as an old man could possibly run out of the back of the colored church and into his limo when this was over.   Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 502811600

You wish.   Of course racist wish another 50-80 years of Democrat rule on majority Black cities.,.....it's been so good for them.

Why is the font all different sizes?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-06, 16:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 12fd-trump_web10-master768

So those 3 represent all of his supporters? Silliness, but you run with it. If I send along a picture of armed Black Panthers supporting Obama does that represent all of his supporters? Nah, you'd call that racist since you like to have it both ways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-07, 08:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Any Democrat watching this speech should feel chills.... 12fd-trump_web10-master768

So those 3 represent all of his supporters? Silliness, but you run with it. If I send along a picture of armed Black Panthers supporting Obama does that represent all of his supporters? Nah, you'd call that racist since you like to have it both ways.
I wouldn't call it racist..

I would just say it's one lonely, paranoid, angry white guy doing what a lonely, paranoid, angry white guy does.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-29, 22:01

Is it the black vote or the previously missing white voter?

Here’s a scary stat for Democrats: In 2012, President Obama won re-election by almost 5 million votes, but about 47 million eligible white voters without a college degree — including 24 million men — didn’t bother to vote. In 2016, these nonvoters are part of the demographic that is most strongly in favor of Donald Trump.

If Trump rouses even a fraction of these notoriously disaffected Americans — like this grease-smudged, 61-year-old first-time voter in western Pennsylvania — he could surge to victory. There’s just one catch: If we’re on the cusp of a blue-collar Great Awakening, it’s not yet showing up in the registration data.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/missing-white-voters-could-elect-trump-but-first-they-need-to-register/

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-30, 06:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So those 3 represent all of his supporters?   Silliness, but you run with it.  If I send along a picture of armed Black Panthers supporting Obama does that represent all of his supporters?   Nah, you'd call that racist since you like to have it both ways.
I wouldn't call it racist..

I would just say it's one lonely, paranoid, angry white guy doing what a lonely, paranoid, angry white guy does.

Wrong movement
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-30, 08:12

It would be ironic if the same voter rules the GOP has endorsed and promoted would end up hindering voter registration for this demographic.

Would also be ironic to see Democrats insisting those rules be enforced to keep that demo from voting.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down