Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the President we want for our daughters?

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Is this the President we want for our daughters?   Empty Is this the President we want for our daughters?

Post by NigelUno Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:47 am

Is this the President we want for our daughters?   502811600

(New commercial)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is this the President we want for our daughters?   Empty Re: Is this the President we want for our daughters?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:39 am

No way, we want this one:

Is this the President we want for our daughters?   Facebook-fb8e4f
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Is this the President we want for our daughters?   Empty Re: Is this the President we want for our daughters?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:02 am

I don't think Bill Clinton is running loose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:25 am

I always find memes to be 100% factual.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:29 am

Turtleneck wrote:I always find memes to be 100% factual.

Yeah it's ok, she only enabled him to molest 80% of them. The ones she attacked in public as liars, etc.
Or maybe only the ones that Bill paid off? How many is acceptable?

Vote Darrell Castle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:30 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah it's ok, she only enabled him to molest 80% of them.   The ones she attacked in public as liars, etc.
Or maybe only the ones that Bill paid off?    How many is acceptable?

Vote Darrell Castle

You will believe anything Brietbart tells you to believe. Admittedly there seems to be something going on, but it does not appear to be the clear cut story that some like to tell.

Edit: In regards to the sexual assault accusations.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:45 am

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah it's ok, she only enabled him to molest 80% of them.   The ones she attacked in public as liars, etc.

Vote Darrell Castle

You will believe anything Brietbart tells you to believe. Admittedly there seems to be something going on, but it does not appear to be the clear cut story that some like to tell.

lol, haven't been to a Breitbart site in months or more. But you go ahead and delude yourself that the Clintons paid these women off because there was no real story. She's spent her entire life enabling a sexual predator in exchange for political power. But she's your girl so keep defending her.

Vote Darrell Castle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

lol, haven't been to a Breitbart site in months or more. But you go ahead and delude yourself that the Clintons paid these women off because there was no real story. She's spent her entire life enabling a sexual predator in exchange for political power. But she's your girl so keep defending her.

Vote Darrell Castle

Still waiting for you to take your boy Trump to to task for anything. Funny how you meet any criticism of Trump with something about Clinton. But hey, it's on a meme so it must be 100% true. Memes don't lie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:06 pm

I am astounded that folks think Trump is the answer.

Please don't backpedal with "they both suck".

This comes  down to electng a President who admires Putin and N. Korea for their strong leadership, believes in to the victors go the spoils, we should be able to sue journalists and doesn't have to cease contact with his businesses if elected.

Some of you may be willing to take a chance.  I won't.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Vote Darrell Castle

Jesus H. Christ. I think you really believe that. Lay off the right wing propaganda sites every once in a while sheep-boy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Shocked to find out that Goose isn't really fond of strong, independent, smart women.

Shocked.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:51 pm

I still think the commercial is funny.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't think Bill Clinton is running loose.

He would probably win.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down