Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans?

+8
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
BleacherSwill
I.B. Fine
TheReal_LWS
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? Empty Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans?

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-05, 10:53

It's really a beautiful thing. I could watch it all day. They squat perfectly and drop that pile like a champ. They slice that bitch off and never need to wipe. What is the science behind it?  How are their poops perfect, clean cut jobs. It's like they run it through a Hobart slicer. I'm fucking jealous.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? Empty Re: Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-05, 10:55

I poop like that.

Does everyone else poop like that?

I think you should see a doctor Kingston...
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? Empty Re: Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-05, 11:03

kingstonlake wrote:It's really a beautiful thing. I could watch it all day. They squat perfectly and drop that pile like a champ. They slice that bitch off and never need to wipe. What is the science behind it?  How are their poops perfect, clean cut jobs. It's like they run it through a Hobart slicer. I'm fucking jealous.

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? 502811600 Perfect description, although last night my pooch did a crab walk after her first load to drop what was hanging on because of the grass she ate earlier yesterday. I was prepared to give it a tug if I had to. Thankfully, she completed her mission.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-05, 11:27

I'd argue with your "never need to wipe" assessment:

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? DogScootingWipingRearEndOnGroundGoldenRetrieverRigel9YearsOld
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-05, 11:33

TheReal_LWS wrote:I'd argue with your "never need to wipe" assessment:

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? DogScootingWipingRearEndOnGroundGoldenRetrieverRigel9YearsOld

Probably unrelated to wiping. More likely itchy butt from allergies or an anal cyst in need of popping.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-10-05, 11:43

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? Dogscoot
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-10-05, 12:05

Why don't you eat dog food and drink only water for a month and report back on your bowel movements. Take notes and be sure to photo some stool samples for evaluation.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-05, 12:09

I do take a good whiff of my product afterwards like a dog though.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-05, 12:11

kingstonlake wrote: They squat perfectly and drop that pile like a champ. They slice that bitch off and never need to wipe.

Had the answer in your own post

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-05, 12:48

kingstonlake wrote:I do take a good whiff of my product afterwards like a dog though.

I'm not the only one...

I love you
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-05, 12:59

BleacherSwill wrote:Why don't you eat dog food and drink only water for a month and report back on your bowel movements. Take notes and be sure to photo some stool samples for evaluation.

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-05, 13:06

I don't know if I NEED to wipe, but anyway, I don't
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-05, 13:13

dude they don't have butt cheeks
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-05, 15:45

Blanch32 wrote:dude they don't have butt cheeks

True. So, obviously your girlfriend has alot of butt cheek. Do you eat that messy ass?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2016-10-05, 15:49

kingstonlake wrote:It's really a beautiful thing. I could watch it all day. They squat perfectly and drop that pile like a champ. They slice that bitch off and never need to wipe. What is the science behind it?  How are their poops perfect, clean cut jobs. It's like they run it through a Hobart slicer. I'm fucking jealous.

I too was preoccupied by those thoughts for decades. Well, until I was released from the mental institution.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-05, 15:57

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:dude they don't have butt cheeks

True. So, obviously your girlfriend has alot of butt cheek. Do you eat that messy ass?

Does she have a skin tag that if she doesn't wipe properly, it stinks?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-05, 16:41

Death Roe wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Hopefully she owns a bidet.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-05, 17:41

Death Roe wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Why do dogs shit so much more efficiently than humans? 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-05, 20:53

Lots of water and fiber.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down