Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny....

+14
Rocinante
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
The_Dude
Triple Sparty
tTy
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... Empty I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny....

Post by tTy 2016-10-10, 21:27

I was walking into The Chef's Inn today in TC for lunch and there was a dude walking his dog coming toward me. In between us was some broad trying to register people to vote and she stopped him first and asked him if he was registered. He replied that he was, indeed, registered. Then the lady jokingly asked if the dog was registered to vote (har-dee-har-har). Dude replied, "What? Are you trying to sign up more 'democrat voters' for the election?" (obviously referencing all the allegations about the registering of illegals and dead people and naturalizing of people fresh off the boats who haven't even been here for two days yet, and whatnot). I didn't LOL, but it was damn close.

I didn't hear what was said next as I walked by, and I went in to get my sammich (Turkey Parm... soooo gooooood) minding my own beez wax, and when I came out the same guy was sitting down at a table eating his lunch. So when I walked by I pointed at the dog and asked "So, did you get him all signed up to vote?". He said, "Yup, he's a democrat....*looked at dog* BAD DOGGIE!!!"

I LOL'ed at that one. I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946

I know this is going to piss some of you off, but I don't care, it was fuckin hilarious and a much needed bit of levity during this shit fest of an election cycle. Dude had a quick wit, and I can certainly appreciate that.

Oh, the lady had moved all the way down to the other end of the front of Burrits Meat Market, 50 feet from where she first approached the dude, so I can only assume she does not appreciate a great sense of humor.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... Empty Re: I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny....

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-10-10, 21:33

Hasn't the deadline to register passed? If so joke's on the dog.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... Empty Re: I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny....

Post by tTy 2016-10-10, 21:39

Triple Sparty wrote:Hasn't the deadline to register passed? If so joke's on the dog.

According to the googles, it's tomorrow. Dog is good. Prolly won't even have to show his license..... HEY-OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-10, 21:40

Yeah dems will get butt hurt. They aren't good at taking jokes these days.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-10, 22:14

The_Dude wrote:Yeah dems will get butt hurt. They aren't good at taking jokes these days.

I heard a good joke once.

Forgot how it went though.

Something...Trump...something...cake walk...something...White House.

Maybe you heard it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-10, 23:25

The_Dude wrote:Yeah dems will get butt hurt. They aren't good at taking jokes these days.

Why? It was kinda funny. You're the one with zero sense of humor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-10, 23:39

tTy wrote:I was walking into The Chef's Inn today in TC for lunch and there was a dude walking his dog coming toward me. In between us was some broad trying to register people to vote and she stopped him first and asked him if he was registered. He replied that he was, indeed, registered. Then the lady jokingly asked if the dog was registered to vote (har-dee-har-har). Dude replied, "What? Are you trying to sign up more 'democrat voters' for the election?" (obviously referencing all the allegations about the registering of illegals and dead people and naturalizing of people fresh off the boats who haven't even been here for two days yet, and whatnot). I didn't LOL, but it was damn close.

I didn't hear what was said next as I walked by, and I went in to get my sammich (Turkey Parm... soooo gooooood) minding my own beez wax, and when I came out the same guy was sitting down at a table eating his lunch. So when I walked by I pointed at the dog and asked "So, did you get him all signed up to vote?". He said, "Yup, he's a democrat....*looked at dog* BAD DOGGIE!!!"

I LOL'ed at that one. I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 1966794946

I know this is going to piss some of you off, but I don't care, it was fuckin hilarious and a much needed bit of levity during this shit fest of an election cycle. Dude had a quick wit, and I can certainly appreciate that.

Oh, the lady had moved all the way down to the other end of the front of Burrits Meat Market, 50 feet from where she first approached the dude, so I can only assume she does not appreciate a great sense of humor.

Fuck you tTy you piece of shit. That absolutely sucks.

Turkey Parm? Who orders that? Did you put an avocado on it? Leave your man card with your money.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-10, 23:41

What kind of dog?

Most dogs are libertarians.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-10-10, 23:45

What is turkey parm? Isn't chicken parm made with a breaded chicken breast? How they do that with a big ol' turkey tit?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-10, 23:50

It is sliced turkey breast, grilled on their griddle, and some sort of delish parmesan dressing type stuff, with shredded lettuce and a tomato on a bun. I always add onions because I like onions.

I don't know what kind of dog it was, but he was black. No idea if that is just coincidental or not.... HEY-OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

And before anyone gets all fucking bent out of shape, I'm friends with some black dogs..... #NoRacist
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-11, 01:29

tTy wrote:It is sliced turkey breast, grilled on their griddle, and some sort of delish parmesan dressing type stuff, with shredded lettuce and a tomato on a bun. I always add onions because I like onions.

I don't know what kind of dog it was, but he was black. No idea if that is just coincidental or not.... HEY-OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

And before anyone gets all fucking bent out of shape, I'm friends with some black dogs......#NoRacist

Frankly, I'm surprised to hear there was a black dog Up North.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-11, 01:47

What's it like to live life so obsessed?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-11, 06:59

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 07:37

in the spirit of democracy, fairness and voter equity, you should've gone and grabbed a pussy (cat) to register.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-11, 07:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:in the spirit of democracy, fairness and voter equity, you should've gone and grabbed a pussy (cat) to register.

I already have two of them (one is all black, BTW). Both are registered, democats, of course.... HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 08:03

tTy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:in the spirit of democracy, fairness and voter equity, you should've gone and grabbed a pussy (cat) to register.

I already have two of them (one is all black, BTW).  Both are registered, democats, of course.... HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 502811600

we have two cats.. one of them is gay and very feminine. The other one is literally a fascist. He makes Trump look like Gandhi.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-11, 08:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tTy wrote:

I already have two of them (one is all black, BTW).  Both are registered, democats, of course.... HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

we have two cats.. one of them is gay and very feminine. The other one is literally a fascist. He makes Trump look like Gandhi.

My tabby lost an eye somehow prior to my wife saving her from the Pet Smart kill shelter.  I named her One Eyed Willie.  I had to toss her off the bed last night because she was *THIS* close to hocking up a hairball on my face.  Very close call....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-11, 08:07

Best part, the dog doesn't need a photo ID to vote!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 08:11

tTy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

My tabby lost an eye somehow prior to my wife saving her from the Pet Smart kill shelter.  I named her One Eyed Willie.  I had to toss her off the bed last night because she was *THIS* close to hocking up a hairball on my face.  Very close call....
so.. you tossed off your One-Eyed Willie last night?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-11, 08:36

Cats are the worst. I will automatically think there is something wrong with you if I find out you own a cat.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 08:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Cats are the worst. I will automatically think there is something wrong with you if I find out you own a cat.
my two cats rank among the Top 5 People I Know in Life.

it's been nice knowing you.

Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-11, 08:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Cats are the worst. I will automatically think there is something wrong with you if I find out you own a cat.

Wink

To be fair, I already knew there was something wrong with you, and that's ok.  I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 685334576
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 08:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Wink

To be fair, I already knew there was something wrong with you, and that's ok.  I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 685334576
I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... Raw

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-11, 08:45

Turkey parm it tastes so good.....
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-11, 09:34

I honestly don't feel like voting this year. South Park nails it. Douche vs. Turd.

It'd be like voting in an election for Blanche or Giant Moose.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-11, 09:42

I'm voting for Gary Johnson and he's kind of a moron. That's how bad the options are.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 09:49

proud supporter of Crooked Hillary - a truly great American.. Make America Benghazi Again..

if you have any questions about coughing or pneumonia.. lemme know - I'll email ya. I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 969504605

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... Usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-21

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-11, 11:23

Death Roe wrote:I honestly don't feel like voting this year. South Park nails it. Douche vs. Turd.

You're an idiot if you don't vote. She's not perfect, but she's presidential.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-11, 11:25

I would vote, but for neither of them. Does that still make me an idiot in your eyes?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-11, 11:25

Death Roe wrote:I would vote, but for neither of them. Does that still make me an idiot in your eyes?

No. Voting matters.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-11, 11:34

Gary Johnson.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-11, 12:11

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-11, 12:36

Rocinante wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I honestly don't feel like voting this year. South Park nails it. Douche vs. Turd.

lol!

Actually that last comment proves you are the idiot.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-11, 12:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Gary Johnson.

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... 361471007
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-11, 12:38

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

lol!

Coming from you, I sincerely consider that a compliment. Thanks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-11, 12:43

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

lol!

Coming from you, I sincerely consider that a compliment. Thanks.

LOL Stole my line. I'll consider THAT a compliment.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-10-11, 13:38

Ha, see ya! I've got 3 pussies! And 1 7 month old puppy.

But to tOP, I laughed . It's funny regardless.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-11, 13:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Turkey parm it tastes so good.....

If I get that fucking commercial song in my head, I'm going to hunt you down and grab your pussy. I can do it, too, because I'm a celebrity on tSwill.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-11, 13:54

gHost Spartan wrote:
tTy wrote:I was walking into The Chef's Inn today in TC for lunch and there was a dude walking his dog coming toward me. In between us was some broad trying to register people to vote and she stopped him first and asked him if he was registered. He replied that he was, indeed, registered. Then the lady jokingly asked if the dog was registered to vote (har-dee-har-har). Dude replied, "What? Are you trying to sign up more 'democrat voters' for the election?" (obviously referencing all the allegations about the registering of illegals and dead people and naturalizing of people fresh off the boats who haven't even been here for two days yet, and whatnot). I didn't LOL, but it was damn close.

Is there a missing paragraph or punchline?
Mango Unchained is the punchline.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-11, 14:11

Did not laugh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next