Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny....

+14
Rocinante
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
DWags
tGreenWay
NigelUno
The_Dude
Triple Sparty
tTy
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny....

Post by The_Dude 11/10/16, 02:58 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm voting for Gary Johnson and he's kind of a moron. That's how bad the options are.

lol!

Sad, but true.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny....

Post by The_Dude 11/10/16, 02:59 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I honestly don't feel like voting this year. South Park nails it. Douche vs. Turd.

It'd be like voting in an election for Blanche or Giant Moose.

You're an idiot if you don't vote. She's not perfect, but she's presidential.

What, exactly, makes her 'presidential'?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/10/16, 03:00 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm voting for Gary Johnson and he's kind of a moron. That's how bad the options are.

lol!

Sad, but true.
"sad, but true"..?

I'm pretty sure you've been extolling the virtues of President Trump for 6 months or so now..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 11/10/16, 03:01 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

She fucks Slick Willy in the ass
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/10/16, 03:02 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I'm not Roc.. but I'll go with her experience as a two term United States Senator and Secretary of State.. her 25+ year commitment to public service and tireless investment in helping Americans in situations that are worse than her own.

oh.. email.. Benghazi.. coughing.

(I saved you some time - you're welcome).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/10/16, 03:02 pm

No no no. No one here is going to let you walk back on your year long trump love fest. Fuck that. It should have been no revelation to you that he's a piece of shit- so there's no reason to go back now. You don't get to look at the polls and say "oh shit I better save face because everything I said about how great trump is makes me look super dumb and even more racist." Nope. Not gonna happen kid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 11/10/16, 03:05 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

lol!

Sad, but true.
"sad, but true"..?

I'm pretty sure you've been extolling the virtues of President Trump for 6 months or so now..

I dont think hes a good candidate.

Im voting for him because Im fed up with the establishment on both sides. I want someone to blow up DC, and thats Trump. Lots of people feel the same way.

Hell, if the DNC didnt rig it for Hilary, she would have lost her primary.

There were two major political revolutions in the only two political parties that matter. Thats how fed up people are.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 11/10/16, 03:18 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Did not laugh.

Take off your pants, and then look down. Razz
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 11/10/16, 03:18 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No no no. No one here is going to let you walk back on your year long trump love fest. Fuck that. It should have been no revelation to you that he's a piece of shit- so there's no reason to go back now. You don't get to look at the polls and say "oh shit I better save face because everything I said about how great trump is makes me look super dumb and even more racist." Nope. Not gonna happen kid.

Screw you, he can do whatever he wants. My goodness some of you people here think you are in charge of everyone. Travis, you're an idiot. I still love you though.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/10/16, 03:20 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Did not laugh.

LWS telling me to take off my pants on national coming out day.

We need to send him back to camp.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 11/10/16, 03:22 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Your teenie weenie made you laugh though! Wink
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/10/16, 03:28 pm

No, no he can't LWS. It's too late. Just like the rest of your republican heros. They should have abandoned that psycho months ago, but they didn't because they're cowards
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 11/10/16, 03:39 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No, no he can't LWS. It's too late. Just like the rest of your republican heros. They should have abandoned that psycho months ago, but they didn't because they're cowards

I feel the same way about Hilary. Shes a complete sociopathic, psycho.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 11/10/16, 03:39 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No no no. No one here is going to let you walk back on your year long trump love fest. Fuck that. It should have been no revelation to you that he's a piece of shit- so there's no reason to go back now. You don't get to look at the polls and say "oh shit I better save face because everything I said about how great trump is makes me look super dumb and even more racist." Nope. Not gonna happen kid.

Screw you, he can do whatever he wants. My goodness some of you people here think you are in charge of everyone. Travis, you're an idiot. I still love you though.

The left has turned into a weird cult. Any disagreement is met with pure hatred and venom.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/10/16, 03:41 pm

Cool. This isn't about her. This is about you turning your back on trump now that it's apparent that he's not going to win. You just loooooooved all of his sexist racist bullshit. What changed? Nothing. You're just trying to save face and I'm here to tell you that it's too late for that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/10/16, 04:40 pm

The_Dude wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

The left has turned into a weird cult. Any disagreement is met with pure hatred and venom.

Sounds exactly like Trump, his campaign, and surrogates as well.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/10/16, 05:09 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 12/10/16, 07:59 am

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: "sad, but true"..?

I dont think hes a good candidate.

I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 502811600 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 502811600 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 502811600 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 502811600 I'm not for Trump, I'm not for Hillary, but this was pretty funny.... - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2