Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..

4 posters

Go down

Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..  Empty Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 9:32

Says Former Miss Arizona..

On an April, 11, 2005, airing of “The Howard Stern Show,” Donald Trump bragged about some of the special perks he enjoyed while he was owner of the Miss USA pageant. They came not in a locker room but a dressing room.

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”

Stern replied, “You’re like a doctor.”

Trump responded: “Is everyone okay? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

CNN broke the story of his Stern show comments.

CBS 2 Los Angeles did a little fact-checking and, guess what, this time, no Pinocchios. Tasha Dixon, Miss Arizona in 2001, told the TV station that Trump just came “waltzing in” while contestants were nude or half-nude as they changed into bikinis.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..  Empty Re: Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 9:44

Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..  Rudy-Giuliani-Thumbs-Up

"He was just using the system to his advantage. Genius."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..  Empty Re: Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..

Post by The_Dude Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 11:08

Lots of jealousy of the man.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 11:16

The_Dude wrote:Lots of jealousy of the man.
true.

I mean, I certainly aspire to the day in which I can brag about sexually assaulting someone.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 12:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Lots of jealousy of the man.
true.

I mean, I certainly aspire to the day in which I can brag about sexually assaulting someone.

Who did Trump sexually assault?

Only in a liberals world are words worse than actual actions. Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..  4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 12:30

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:true.

Who did Trump sexually assault?

Only in a liberals world are words worse than actual actions. Sexual Predator Donald Trump "just came strolling in" on Naked Pageant Contestants..  4198636888

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13239-turns-out-that-obama-sexually-assaulted-women-while-running-for-president
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down