Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..

5 posters

Go down

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  Empty Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 10:56

says he won't pursue charges against Crooked Hillary and her email account.

of course, I'm sure the "lock her up" deplorables won't feel duped. Mainly because they don't even know what "duped" means.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  Empty Re: Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..

Post by CheesySpartan Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 10:58

You forgot "President-Elect" in your heading...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  Empty Re: Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:02

CheesySpartan wrote:You forgot "President-Elect" in your heading...
I also forgot "fine christian".

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  UNILAD-donald-trump-bible6

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:You forgot "President-Elect" in your heading...
I also forgot "fine christian".

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  UNILAD-donald-trump-bible6

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  1494614055
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:16

I wonder what Jeffrey Lord, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh McEnany, Scottie Nell Hughes, Sean Hannity and Hope Hicks think about this.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:29

steveschneider wrote:I wonder what Jeffrey Lord, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh McEnany, Scottie Nell Hughes, Sean Hannity and Hope Hicks think about this.
my guess is that they - like the rest of the mainstream media types - will make excuses for him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:57

Bob, the all-loving Democrat, being the stereotyping one now? Shocker.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:21

Death Roe wrote:Bob, the all-loving Democrat, being the stereotyping one now? Shocker.
link, please, to where I've ever said I'm "all-loving"...

unless, of course, you can't provide one.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 14:07

Death Roe wrote:Bob, the all-loving Democrat, being the stereotyping one now? Shocker.

FWIW, Bob has made posts here--under the disguise of "joking around" in his opinion--showing he is and or supports sexual predators, racists, bigots and misogynists.

CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 14:09

CheesySpartan wrote:

FWIW, Bob has made posts here--under the disguise of "joking around" in his opinion--showing he is and or supports sexual predators, racists, bigots and misogynists.
I'm just waiting on a link that shows that I'm "all loving".. it seems very clear that I love to mock people... seems like the opposite of "all loving".

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 22:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I'm just waiting on a link that shows that I'm "all loving".. it seems very clear that I love to mock people... seems like the opposite of "all loving".

Sexual Predator, Racist, Bigot, Misogynist Donald Trump Backs Out of Another Campaign Promise..  2599972566

Agreed. Your posts also show you support sexual predators, racists, bigots, and misogynists...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 10:30

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm just waiting on a link that shows that I'm "all loving".. it seems very clear that I love to mock people... seems like the opposite of "all loving".

Agreed. Your posts also show you support sexual predators, racists, bigots, and misogynists...

this. no link needed. links are for nigels
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down