Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People need to understand the truth about what's really going on in this election

+5
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
9 posters

Go down

People need to understand the truth about what's really going on in this election Empty Re: People need to understand the truth about what's really going on in this election

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-13, 13:55

That's a lot of words Fake tDude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

People need to understand the truth about what's really going on in this election Empty Re: People need to understand the truth about what's really going on in this election

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-13, 14:03

I, uh..... I just remembered I left the uh, stove on. Yeah. Um. I gotta go.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 14:04

tl;dr
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 14:08

I like this new guy. Bout time we get some fresh perspectives in here. Good post. +1
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 14:11

Stop sucking up, OTPT.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 14:17

Oh dear....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 14:18

xsanguine wrote:Stop sucking up, OTPT.

I will never look down on others because they have different beliefs. Of all people, I think you can appreciate this thread. I would love to read you and the new guy go back and forth. Learn a lot!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-13, 14:19

You should probably try reading a book instead otpt. Just a thought.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-13, 14:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like this new guy. Bout time we get some fresh perspectives in here. Good post. +1

Based on the antiSemitic slant of his posts I think it's Bob in disguise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 14:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Stop sucking up, OTPT.

I will never look down on others because they have different beliefs. Of all people, I think you can appreciate this thread. I would love to read you and the new guy go back and forth. Learn a lot!

What are we going back and forth on?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 14:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You should probably try reading a book instead otpt. Just a thought.

People need to understand the truth about what's really going on in this election 502811600

I was thinking about starting a novel this weekend trav but then there is this skiing book I want to dive into a little deeper as well.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 14:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You should probably try reading a book instead otpt. Just a thought.

That's not very nice, Travis. You're on my radar.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 14:21

xsanguine wrote:

Since when did you become so quiet? His OP?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 14:23

xsanguine wrote:

Since when did you become so quiet? His OP?

I got busier.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-13, 14:23

Is the OP getting paid by the word?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-13, 14:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like this new guy.  Bout time we get some fresh perspectives in here. Good post. +1

From what I've seen so far, *****.

I haven't finished the post he started this thread with yet, probably finish it in a couple more hours.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2016-10-13, 15:11; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-13, 15:02

Lost me at Free Masons.

But it was schtickeriffic.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-13, 15:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like this new guy. Bout time we get some fresh perspectives in here. Good post. +1

Trump's not getting elected though. "fresh perspective" = crazy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-13, 15:05

LooseGoose wrote:

Based on the antiSemitic slant of his posts I think it's Bob in disguise.
nah.. I think that religious folks are all equally delusional.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 15:35

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-13, 16:09

Is there a I-800-watchme number for this stuff?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 16:20

Jesse Ventura 4 Presidente.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down