Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey look some kid is excited about msu. I must purchase a subscription to tcock

+10
Loose Stools
DWags
Jethro Bodeen
steveschneider
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
RubberbandMan
pulling69
NigelUno
tanfan!
14 posters

Go down

Hey look some kid is excited about msu. I must purchase a subscription to tcock Empty Hey look some kid is excited about msu. I must purchase a subscription to tcock

Post by tanfan! Fri May 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Rinse repeat every fucking day.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey look some kid is excited about msu. I must purchase a subscription to tcock Empty Re: Hey look some kid is excited about msu. I must purchase a subscription to tcock

Post by NigelUno Fri May 23, 2014 8:51 pm

How many stars?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey look some kid is excited about msu. I must purchase a subscription to tcock Empty Re: Hey look some kid is excited about msu. I must purchase a subscription to tcock

Post by tanfan! Fri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm

NigelUno wrote:How many stars?

I don't care anymore. Until they sign who cares
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri May 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

I don't care anymore. Until they play who cares

Fixed.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Fri May 23, 2014 8:55 pm

NigelUno wrote:How many stars?

Zilly. They also like 15 other schools just the same according to the right ups at other 247 networks sites.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan Fri May 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

You sound suspiciously like an SBer...
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri May 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Rinse repeat every fucking day.

That and 2-3 threads with Trevor as the OP.

Funny how some folks found time to post after a nearly 2 year absence.

I am looking forward to football season when the differences will be even more stark.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

Who are you and what have you done with Tanfan?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat May 24, 2014 5:14 am

GRR Spartan wrote:

That and 2-3 threads with Trevor as the OP.

Funny how some folks found time to post after a nearly 2 year absence.

I am looking forward to football season when the differences will be even more stark.

They probably cut and paste the same article and run it on the other school's board that he has shown interest in too. It's all about the chedda.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat May 24, 2014 8:10 am

Crootin is ghey and the star rating system is bs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat May 24, 2014 8:30 am

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Before-they-were-college-football-stars.html

Every year this guy who was an actual NFL talent and College scout would look at the NFL draft and see where the players drafted were rated by the high school star rating system. So many 0, 2 and 3 star players end up in the top 2 rounds of the draft.

He's said in previous articles that when he met these scouts from the recruiting sites they don't even know what the hell they're talking about, and also points out if they were so good at scouting why don't they do this as better paying job at a university?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 pm

steveschneider wrote:http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Before-they-were-college-football-stars.html

Every year this guy who was an actual NFL talent and College scout would look at the NFL draft and see where the players drafted were rated by the high school star rating system. So many 0, 2 and 3 star players end up in the top 2 rounds of the draft.

He's said in previous articles that when he met these scouts from the recruiting sites they don't even know what the hell they're talking about, and also points out if they were so good at scouting why don't they do this as better paying job at a university?

So true, so true. Geeks, most of them. If they were worth a shit they'd be coaching.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun May 25, 2014 1:53 pm

steveschneider wrote:http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Before-they-were-college-football-stars.html

Great article Steve
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun May 25, 2014 2:28 pm

DWags wrote:

Great article Steve

Around July he should have out his summary for this years draft and you can count on Dennard to be in it. What was his rating again? 2 stars? LOL!

Also there is this:

http://www.freep.com/article/20140525/HSS/305250099/michigan-alex-malzone-michigan-state-brian-lewerke

Look at all those fans getting their panty bent out of shape over a star recruiting rating. Sheesh, haven't they learned anything by now? Bunch of pansies!

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools Sun May 25, 2014 4:04 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Around July he should have out his summary for this years draft and you can count on Dennard to be in it. What was his rating again? 2 stars? LOL!

Also there is this:

http://www.freep.com/article/20140525/HSS/305250099/michigan-alex-malzone-michigan-state-brian-lewerke

Look at all those fans getting their panty bent out of shape over a star recruiting rating. Sheesh, haven't they learned anything by now? Bunch of pansies!

Yeah, that was pretty funny.  Rexrode called them out, and they tried to pass BS off as fine wine.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard Sun May 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Rinse repeat every fucking day.

You've got it all wrong man. It's a great deal, sign up for the annual plan! Only 8.99 a month!

I feel bad for those who fall for it.
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 am

SpartyHard wrote:

You've got it all wrong man. It's a great deal, sign up for the annual plan! Only 8.99 a month!

I feel bad for those who fall for it.

What the hell is wrong with everybody!?!  I would make that guess for only $6.99 a month!
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Alpamayo Tue May 27, 2014 10:01 am

Crootin' and up/downvoting - the two things that ruined tRCMB.
Johnny Alpamayo
Johnny Alpamayo
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Tue May 27, 2014 11:16 am

Woohoo, we made a HS junior's top 10 [banana]
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 am

Johnny Alpamayo wrote:Crootin' and up/downvoting - the two things that ruined tRCMB.

Not "the" two things.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down