Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..

5 posters

Go down

Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..  Empty Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 14:22

I wonder if the system is still rigged if/when he wins??  Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..  502811600  Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..  502811600

(keep in mind, it's a mainstream media poll who has a vested interest in Trump winning)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..  Empty Re: Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 16:47

And up by a couple of points in NC, according to Bloomberg.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..  Empty Re: Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-27, 07:24

tGreenWay wrote:And up by a couple of points in NC, according to Bloomberg.
yep.. as I've been saying, the mainstream media is going to make sure Trump wins this thing.

and it's gonna by hysterical to watch.. Per CNN Poll, Trump Now Leading in Florida..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-27, 11:56

All Trump has to do is win AZ, FL, IA, ME, NC, NH, NV and OH flipping every state where he's trailing in 12 days and 35% - 40% of the vote will be in before the polls open.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-27, 11:57

GRR Spartan wrote:All Trump has to do is win AZ, FL, IA, ME, NC, NH, NV flipping every state where he's trailing in 12 days and 35% - 40% of the vote will be in before the polls open.
with the media frenzy supporting him - and the bigoted, racist, misogynistic aspect of America firmly in his corner - anything is possible.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-27, 13:33

This kind of sucks and I hope by the time I vote, that it isn't that close.
I really don't want Hillary in office. I don't trust her. It isn't so much the Clinton Foundation, it is the emails. Its not even what's in the emails, its just lying about the emails and the server. She knew damn well what she was doing.
That being said, I can't vote for Trump. I want to vote 3rd party or write myself in, and vote on other things on the ballot. If it is a close race in Florida though, I may vote for her. It might not matter either way though looking at the electoral college vote.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-27, 13:38

InTenSity wrote:This kind of sucks and I hope by the time I vote, that it isn't that close.
I really don't want Hillary in office. I don't trust her. It isn't so much the Clinton Foundation, it is the emails. Its not even what's in the emails, its just lying about the emails and the server. She knew damn well what she was doing.
That being said, I can't vote for Trump. I want to vote 3rd party or write myself in, and vote on other things on the ballot. If it is a close race in Florida though, I may vote for her. It might not matter either way though looking at the electoral college vote.

Dawg I wouldn't trust polls that much. If for nothing other than you're the second person on this tiny website that I've had to explain this to.... i voted in the republican primary instead of for her since she was showing so far ahead. A lot of people did. That vote took Bernie from an after thought to a real player in the race.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-27, 14:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
InTenSity wrote:This kind of sucks and I hope by the time I vote, that it isn't that close.

Dawg I wouldn't trust polls that much. If for nothing other than you're the second person on this tiny website that I've had to explain this to.... i voted in the republican primary instead of for her since she was showing so far ahead. A lot of people did. That vote took Bernie from an after thought to a real player in the race.
Ok, but what I'm saying is this. She might have enough states that Florida doesn't matter anyway. Miami has some of the best races in it for Senate and Congress and state seats. One guy apparently has dealings with some type of terrorist group. Another guy, who was considered the most corrupt politician in Washington decided to try to run again. I don't even know who's running against Rubio because apparently he's kind of abandoned S. Florida. Plus we get to vote on a bogus Solar Energy amendment that is backed by big energy. Marijuana is back on the ballot, and already Broward county has sent out absentee ballots without that one on the ballot. 3 of the judges that are voted on to keep their seats are all pro Trump, and I think that Trump 'donated' $25k to the state prosecutor. We're a fun state.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-27, 14:23

InTenSity wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Ok, but what I'm saying is this. She might have enough states that Florida doesn't matter anyway. Miami has some of the best races in it for Senate and Congress and state seats. One guy apparently has dealings with some type of terrorist group. Another guy, who was considered the most corrupt politician in Washington decided to try to run again. I don't even know who's running against Rubio because apparently he's kind of abandoned S. Florida. Plus we get to vote on a bogus Solar Energy amendment that is backed by big energy. Marijuana is back on the ballot, and already Broward county has sent out absentee ballots without that one on the ballot. 3 of the judges that are voted on to keep their seats are all pro Trump, and I think that Trump 'donated' $25k to the state prosecutor. We're a fun state.

She might not have enough states though. You won't know that until November 9th
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down