Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

+23
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
Herbie Green
InTenSity
aualum06
SeeRockCity
pulling69
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
duffy munn
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Death Roe
Rocinante
Vlad
I.B. Fine
Jethro Bodeen
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
CampbellHall
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball Empty Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

Post by CampbellHall 2016-11-07, 17:19

On The Schuiling Report today, Chris Solari just said there's a division in the locker room on both sides of the ball. And discussed "finger pointing" towards those in trouble.
Yikes.

Fast forward to 49:45
http://www.spreaker.com/user/5707063/11-7-full-show
CampbellHall
CampbellHall
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball Empty Re: Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 17:22

Finger pointing towards those in trouble?

Is there an English version of this?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball Empty Re: Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

Post by CampbellHall 2016-11-07, 17:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Finger pointing towards those in trouble?

I'm not going to provide a transcript, you'll have to listen for yourself.
CampbellHall
CampbellHall
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 17:32

Welp, that's out now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2016-11-07, 17:35

I blame the guys pointing fingers at everyone else. Its their fault!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-11-07, 17:37

Where's tSwill synopsis? Aren't we paying Solari good money for the inside scoop?
I might as well have left that change in my couch.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-11-07, 17:41

I'll point a finger at the Head Coach. He told us he had built something, something that would last. It lasted 4 years.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-07, 17:47

CampbellHall wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Finger pointing towards those in trouble?

I'm not going to provide a transcript, you'll have to listen for yourself.

Man. You're harsh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-07, 17:51

Vlad wrote:I'll point a finger at the Head Coach. He told us he had built something, something that would last. It lasted 4 years.

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 17:55

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:I'll point a finger at the Head Coach. He told us he had built something, something that would last. It lasted 4 years.

13%.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 17:57

13%
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-07, 18:42

Welcome to the board Campbell hall. I love you :)

I'm kinda glad to hear they are pissed at each other at this point. Might as well be. Better than being ambivalent
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 18:47

Just a hypothetical.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-11-07, 18:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Welcome to the board Campbell hall. I love you :)

I'm kinda glad to hear they are pissed at each other at this point. Might as well be. Better than being ambivalent

Agreed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 19:43

That kind of reporting might make him persona non grata around the Duff.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-11-07, 19:47

NigelUno wrote:That kind of reporting might make him persona non grata around the Duff.

Doing his job and I doubt it will hurt him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 19:53

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:That kind of reporting might make him persona non grata around the Duff.

Doing his job and I doubt it will hurt him.

I'm not saying there isn't division in the locker room. But somewhat speculative comments about it might not be received very well.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-07, 19:53

Name names, Solari.
McDowell, Cox, O'Connor... Who are the turds in our punch bowl?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-11-07, 19:57

Clarett's Folly wrote:Name names, Solari.

As long as we are rumor mongering, Malik would be a name I might throw out there.

Along with LJ and Donnie Corley. Body language.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-07, 20:02

duffy munn wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:Name names, Solari.

As long as we are rumor mongering, Malik would be a name I might throw out there.

Along with LJ and Donnie Corley. Body language.

Give 'em their walking papers.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-11-07, 20:07

Did he get this from a players brother? It's the only way to be certain.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 20:18

I heard from a player's brother the names to look at would be McDowell, Cox, perhaps Copeland, perhaps O'Connor.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 20:22

Please don't speculate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 20:24

Dantonio should cut O'Connor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-07, 20:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I heard from a player's brother the names to look at would be McDowell, Cox, perhaps Copeland, perhaps O'Connor.

Offensive Apologist!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 20:31

Just for the hell of it. What if a key player came to practice high or drunk? What if a few did? So? How would you handle it.

Keep in mind itchy trigger fingers, handing out walking papers is not what you want to do immediately especially if you've let others back on the team for greater problems. Especially if you've sold the whole package to a players family and high school that you'd take care of them. Especially because when you've let players back on the team for similar or great mistakes they've grown and improved.

Losing, I'm thinking magnifies those problems. Would that be tough on you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 20:36

Lmao wags in here with the high or drunk players I like it
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 20:38

DWags wrote:Just for the hell of it. What if a key player came to practice high or drunk?  What if a few did?  So?  How would you handle it.  

Keep in mind itchy trigger fingers, handing out walking papers is not what you want to do immediately especially if you've let others back on the team for greater problems. Especially if you've sold the whole package to a players family and high school that you'd take care of them. Especially because when you've let players back on the team for similar or great mistakes they've grown and improved.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 20:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lmao wags in here with the high or drunk players I like it

Hypothetical only bruh. You know I'm a live and let live guy with drugs and alcohol.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-07, 20:41

DWags wrote:Just for the hell of it. What if a key player came to practice high or drunk? What if a few did? So? How would you handle it.

They'd probably sit out the Michigan game among others... Son of a bitch.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 20:43

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:Just for the hell of it. What if a key player came to practice high or drunk? What if a few did? So? How would you handle it.

They'd probably sit out the Michigan game among others... Son of a bitch.

Or not make a road trip to Illinois.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-07, 20:43

Death Roe wrote:

WBH thinks he is a genius. He kind of wants to make out with Vlad.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-07, 20:44

It's official... This is the worst team in school history.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-07, 20:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Dantonio should cut O'Connor

I don't know why he would be stirring up shit. He sucks. Complain about others after you figure out how to do your own job.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-07, 20:46

Clarett's Folly wrote:It's official... This is the worst team in the history of team sports.

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-07, 20:48

Turtleneck wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:It's official... This is the worst team in the history of team sports.

Fixed

That ND win, though.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-07, 20:49

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Fixed

That ND win, though.

I hope they put up a banner for that win.

Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, CFB Playoff, beat Notre Dame...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 20:50

Turtleneck wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

That ND win, though.

And Furman. 97% of the team wasn't drunk.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-07, 20:52

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

And Furman. 97% of the team wasn't drunk.  

2016: Mostly sober for Furman win.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-07, 20:53

Turtleneck wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

That ND win, though.

I've been all over el looking for a We Beat ND in '16 shirt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next