Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

+23
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
Herbie Green
InTenSity
aualum06
SeeRockCity
pulling69
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
duffy munn
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Death Roe
Rocinante
Vlad
I.B. Fine
Jethro Bodeen
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
CampbellHall
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 2 Empty Re: Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-07, 20:55

Bob bought them all and plans to jack the prices and sell them out of his garage. If his wife lets him. He might have to rake the yard that day.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 2 Empty Re: Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

Post by pulling69 2016-11-07, 20:57

I like where this is going....Rocky got pissed and thread locked when I made a comment over the weekend about a certain soon to be NFL pick being a locker room cancer lol!
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 20:57

I'm sure one of the idiot mods here will move it or lock it soon. This place is just like the RCMB you know.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-07, 21:04

Turtleneck wrote:Bob bought them all and plans to jack the prices and sell them out of his garage. If his wife lets him. He might have to rake the yard that day.

And here I thought Bob had turned a new leaf. Turns out that was only because Mrs Bob made him rake all of them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-11-07, 21:11

DWags wrote:Just for the hell of it. What if a key player came to practice high or drunk? What if a few did? So? How would you handle it.

Keep in mind itchy trigger fingers, handing out walking papers is not what you want to do immediately especially if you've let others back on the team for greater problems. Especially if you've sold the whole package to a players family and high school that you'd take care of them. Especially because when you've let players back on the team for similar or great mistakes they've grown and improved.

Losing, I'm thinking magnifies those problems. Would that be tough on you?

Lyles didn't get to travel to Champaign. Neither did Kenny Lykes.

High-ons.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 21:14

You guys are adding names. I'm only giving hypothetical stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-11-07, 21:16

Stop fucking everything up DWags.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 21:17

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari
I said not sending out a captain for coin toss, calling it "an internal matter," & suspending a senior TE is exactly that, pointing fingers.

This is the kind of thing I don't think will go over well.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:18

I blame Edmondson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:18

NigelUno wrote:Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari
I said not sending out a captain for coin toss, calling it "an internal matter," & suspending a senior TE is exactly that, pointing fingers.

Whatever trump. Dantonio shouldn't do shit we are 2-7. Like someone said it would be bad if there isn't some fucking anger in there.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 21:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Whatever trump. Dantonio shouldn't do shit we are 2-7. Like someone said it would be bad if there isn't some fucking anger in there.

OK?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-11-07, 21:22

SeeRockCity wrote:Stop fucking everything up DWags.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Hypothetically of course.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-11-07, 21:23

Whatevs, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out someone is in some big trouble if they are a captain and are forced to sit vs Michigan....oh add the fact that they have been super bad at their position.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-11-07, 21:23

duffy munn wrote:

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Hypothetically of course.

Oh fuck it all to hell, Smoker and Chuck Rogers have been around the team???
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 21:26

I drink at tailgates and watch football. That's it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-07, 21:30

Wags check your PMs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:32

NigelUno wrote:

OK?

OK?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 21:33

pulling69 wrote:

Whatevs, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out someone is in some big trouble if they are a captain and are forced to sit vs Michigan....oh add the fact that they have been super bad at their position.

I don't think any coach would like the connotation that they are "pointing fingers" at players in a season like this.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-07, 21:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags check your PMs.

WBH sent DWags some nudes again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 21:33

Did. I think I fucked it up but yeah I'm good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:34

NigelUno wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

I don't think any coach would like the connotation that they are "pointing fingers" at players in a season like this.

I think his point is that dantonio is doing it through actions. Observation is not illegal trump.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:34

What is this shit? Spill it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-11-07, 21:37

We trading nudes now?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 21:38

Turtleneck wrote:

WBH sent DWags some nudes again.

Guys with lemons and non stick pans. Weird shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-11-07, 21:40

Locker room issues.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:40

duffy munn wrote:

Locker room issues.

Details. This ain't nazi Germany. America baby.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-11-07, 21:41

Price got suspended?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-07, 21:41

Fuck this shit! I play 36 holes today and all Hell breaks loose? I quit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:41

aualum06 wrote:Price got suspended?

Corley to OSU
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 21:42

duffy munn wrote:

Locker room issues.

Wait till after the vote tomorrow and say that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 21:44

NigelUno wrote:

I think his point is that dantonio is doing it through actions. Observation is not illegal trump.

The point I'm making isn't that difficult.  You'll figure it out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:44

DWags wrote:

the Nazi will not win wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 21:45

For dropping 2 TD passes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-07, 21:45

NigelUno wrote:

The point I'm making isn't that difficult.  You'll figure it out.

Are you like a fucking magic 8 ball or something?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 21:46

DWags wrote:

the Nazi will not win wags.

She might.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-11-07, 21:47

NigelUno wrote:

For dropping 2 TD passes.

Got to be high or drunk to be able to do what he did on the field...
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 21:49

I'm a bit uneasy at your wild speculation off of hypothetical questions.

2-7 though, that ain't hypothetical and a senior class who enjoyed unbelievable success has to own it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-07, 21:55

pulling69 wrote:

Yeah dude gets benched for UM and then stripped of captain last game. How would that no be a big story?
....because the team is having the worst season in history and he kind of stunk up the field all year anyway so it is kind of par for the course

FTR, I met Cox and his parents a few years back and they seemed like the nicest people
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm sure one of the idiot mods here will move it or lock it soon. This place is just like the RCMB you know.

move it to the Bob! RockOn!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:17

Is this the stud TE that volunteers with kids or the other one? I forget because we never properly use A pass catching te in this offense
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next