Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

+23
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
Herbie Green
InTenSity
aualum06
SeeRockCity
pulling69
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
duffy munn
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Death Roe
Rocinante
Vlad
I.B. Fine
Jethro Bodeen
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
CampbellHall
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 Empty Re: Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I blame Edmondson

How happy is that dude now? man should write green a thank you letter.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 Empty Re: Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball

Post by pulling69 2016-11-07, 22:19

Welp, at last our players don't get exposed publicly for spreading VD all over campus.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:21

DWags wrote:Just for the hell of it. What if a key player came to practice high or drunk? What if a few did? So? How would you handle it.

Keep in mind itchy trigger fingers, handing out walking papers is not what you want to do immediately especially if you've let others back on the team for greater problems. Especially if you've sold the whole package to a players family and high school that you'd take care of them. Especially because when you've let players back on the team for similar or great mistakes they've grown and improved.

Losing, I'm thinking magnifies those problems. Would that be tough on you?

It's called self medication. you do it when all hope is lost and the prof, teacher, or idk coach is a moran. and need to cope
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:23

Herbie Green wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Whatevs, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out someone is in some big trouble if they are a captain and are forced to sit vs Michigan....oh add the fact that they have been super bad at their position.

Yeah dude gets benched for UM and then stripped of captain last game. How would that no be a big story?
....because the team is having the worst season in history and he kind of stunk up the field all year anyway so it is kind of par for the course

FTR, I met Cox and his parents a few years back and they seemed like the nicest people

Ftr he is a good dude. I can get the background story NP. situation just reminds me of Kaleb Thornhill. all the heart, zero of the ability, and yet expected to produce
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-11-07, 22:25

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Just for the hell of it. What if a key player came to practice high or drunk? What if a few did? So? How would you handle it.

Keep in mind itchy trigger fingers, handing out walking papers is not what you want to do immediately especially if you've let others back on the team for greater problems. Especially if you've sold the whole package to a players family and high school that you'd take care of them. Especially because when you've let players back on the team for similar or great mistakes they've grown and improved.

It's called self medication. you do it when all hope is lost and the prof, teacher, or idk coach is a moran. and need to cope

Or when you are forced to date a huge fat pig because that is all you can get?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-07, 22:25

I'm kind of pissed at TN for his "2-11" shit during the ND game.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 22:25

pulling69 wrote:Welp, at last our players don't get exposed publicly for spreading VD all over campus.

Honestly, I think they've handled it pretty well so far. no arrests that I'm aware of. got to give them that
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 22:27

Why is JarJarBinks in this thread?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 22:39

Blanch32 wrote:

My god you have no idea how far this statement goes to helping me under stand you. All that needed to be added was "or if you're forced to hit on huge gals cause hotties want nothing to do with you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-07, 22:59

Lol, he is likely right though. A chicken egg story
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 23:14

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

My god you have no idea how far this statement goes to helping me under stand you. All that needed to be added was "or if you're forced to hit on huge gals cause hotties want nothing to do with you.

Ftr, itso pretty much the sAme approach friends and family use around you. suprised you haven't noticed before
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 23:21

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Ftr, itso pretty much the sAme approach friends and family use around you. suprised you haven't noticed before

Wicked burn.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-07, 23:32

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600 Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 502811600
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-08, 08:28

Herbie and Blanch is like watching Nathan and Mimsy from South Park
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-08, 09:52

A bunch of highly competitive young guys who have never been on a crappy team before getting each others nerves.
How'd a thunk it?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-08, 10:48

Can someone edit the original post to include all the speculation in this thread? I want to keep abreast of the sitch.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-08, 11:51

Does the infighting absolve the assistant coaches in coach Ds mind?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-08, 11:51

gHost Spartan wrote:This is Coach D's biggest challenge yet - sort out the assistant coaching situation, keep the young studs from transferring, and pull in some new recruits that'll buy into the program. What happened this season is really unfathomable. Maybe Coach D's best days are behind him? Maybe he got too lazy? Who knows. Fix the shit and let's move the fuck on.

Ghost, my take is on tBob. you are more than welcome to post freely over there without consequences
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-08, 11:58

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:This is Coach D's biggest challenge yet - sort out the assistant coaching situation, keep the young studs from transferring, and pull in some new recruits that'll buy into the program. What happened this season is really unfathomable. Maybe Coach D's best days are behind him? Maybe he got too lazy? Who knows. Fix the shit and let's move the fuck on.

Ghost, my take is on tBob. you are more than welcome to post freely over there without consequences

Your own safe space. I am glad you found it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-08, 12:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

How do you like it so far? I'm still moving in, so pardon the mess
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-08, 12:14

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Does the infighting absolve the assistant coaches in coach Ds mind?

They didn't help it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-08, 12:14

Blanch32 wrote:

Kinda boring. Limited opinions, not a lot of diversity. Not my type of place.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-08, 12:24

Blanch32 wrote:

fair enough
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-08, 12:46

Blanch32 wrote:

He's already chased pylon away. He doesn't allow dissenting opinions.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-08, 13:03

DWags wrote:

The marketing plan has been a complete failure so far. Not unexpected.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-08, 14:02

DWags wrote:

doubtfull. but dude does add absolutely zero to any sports discussion. feel free to correct me and post one of his hot takes.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-08, 14:02

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

The marketing plan has been a complete failure so far. Not unexpected.

You're not there.....to your credit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-11-08, 18:41

I'm guessing about 4 years before we see a bowl game again. Each day this gets worse and worse. Where the fuck is bottom?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-08, 18:47

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

doubtfull. but dude does add absolutely zero to any sports discussion. feel free to correct me and post one of his hot takes.

#boycotttBob
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-08, 19:31

Stoops21 wrote:I'm guessing about 4 years before we see a bowl game again. Each day this gets worse and worse. Where the fuck is bottom?
That's pretty optimistic of you. Last I heard the team was getting disbanded and the ncaa is punishing MSU for UNC issues.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-11-08, 19:54

Stoops21 wrote:I'm guessing about 4 years before we see a bowl game again. Each day this gets worse and worse. Where the fuck is bottom?

Lol...oh stoops
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-08, 20:17

We gone?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-09, 07:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

#boycotttBob

Good luck with that personally. lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-09, 09:03

Solari just said there's a definite division in locker room, on both sides of ball - Page 3 1f51c
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3