Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon.

+7
NigelUno
InTenSity
CheesySpartan
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
Death Roe
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. Empty CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon.

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-10, 18:07

I thought Hillary supporters were all happy and good people, and that all Trump supporters are bigoted assholes?

Whoops.

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. Empty Re: CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon.

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-10, 21:05

You can find dozens of videos of the same stripe. It's very difficult to find it going the other way for some reason. I blame socioeconomic, Roc's been teaching me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. Empty Re: CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon.

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-11, 08:03

Guess its time for all those Trump supporters to travel together with guns eh?

Support a candidate whose campaign included denigrating women, minorities and questioning the qualifications of the first black to win the White House on where he was born and don't expect blowback? Black folks got beatdowns by white folks and white law enforcement for trying to express opinions for decades even after the Civil Rights Act of '64.

Now conservatives expect everyone is going to queitly go about life after the most racially divisive campaign since LBJ's voting act?
Elections have consequences and that will include reminding us intolerance is a two way street.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 09:13

I thought they had guns to pertekt themselves....CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-11, 11:51

GRR Spartan wrote:Guess its time for all those Trump supporters to travel together with guns eh?

Support a candidate whose campaign included denigrating women, minorities and questioning the qualifications of the first black to win the White House on where he was born and don't expect blowback? Black folks got beatdowns by white folks and white law enforcement for trying to express opinions for decades even after the Civil Rights Act of '64.

Now conservatives expect everyone is going to queitly go about life after the most racially divisive campaign since LBJ's voting act?
Elections have consequences and that will include reminding us intolerance is a two way street.

You're not really trying to rationalize this bullshit behavior by comparing it to the civil rights struggle of the 60's are you?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-11, 11:54

CheesySpartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Guess its time for all those Trump supporters to travel together with guns eh?

You're not really trying to rationalize this bullshit behavior by comparing it to the civil rights struggle of the 60's are you?
I honestly think the republicans in power want to push the laws back to what they were prior to the 60's. For all the talk of sharia law, they want christian law to rule. Looking at who he wants in positions is like looking at far right looney bins who failed and rode his coattails and now feel they can push their agenda's through.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:24

Lol, you guys are crazy. T minus how long till a civil war? 20 years, 50 years? Seeing most people make excuses and rationalization for it.... way to make those who voted for Trump look like the better man/woman.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:26

xsanguine wrote:Lol, you guys are crazy. T minus how long till a civil war? 20 years, 50 years? Seeing most people make excuses and rationalization for it.....way to make those who voted for Trump look like the better man/woman.

CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. 600

KKK To Hold Trump Victory Parade December 3rd
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought they had guns to pertekt themselves....CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. 2599972566

Then we get the media touting Trayvon martin 2.0. It's a no win situation... which is probably the primary reason white peoples have become castrated pussies, won't fight back when assaulted for fear of having MSNBC and CNN post their picture all over national television as a racist and inspiring death threats to them and their family.

Good work America!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Lol, you guys are crazy. T minus how long till a civil war? 20 years, 50 years? Seeing most people make excuses and rationalization for it.....way to make those who voted for Trump look like the better man/woman.

Yup, even that guy is made to look better than groups of punks assaulting people for exercising their right to vote. Pro fascism! Vote for my candidate or face assault that will be viewed as justified by that candidate's supporters.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:30

You're a horrible person, mercenary.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:31

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yup, even that guy is made to look better than groups of punks assaulting people for exercising their right to vote. Pro fascism! Vote for my candidate or face assault that will be viewed as justified by that candidate's supporters.
I don't know.. he's just a racist bigot who wants his country back.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:31

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought they had guns to pertekt themselves....CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. 2599972566

Then we get the media touting Trayvon martin 2.0. It's a no win situation... which is probably the primary reason white peoples have become castrated pussies, won't fight back when assaulted for fear of having MSNBC and CNN post their picture all over national television as a racist and inspiring death threats to them and their family.

Good work America!
to be fair, Trayvon Martin was armed with Skittles.

no word on whether or not he killed Americans in Benghazi with his email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-11, 12:31

affraid

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-11-11, 13:12; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:32

NigelUno wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11/students-at-michigan-middle-school-chant-build-that-wall-following-trump-win.html
I pray for the disenfranchised kids that live in Royal Oak.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:33

That may be true. But until him and his buddies jump and rob someone for their political opinions, he's still a far better person than those pieces of shit.

Ahh well, judging by the statistics, those young fucks likely will get theirs from their own.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Good work America!
to be fair, Trayvon Martin was armed with Skittles.

no word on whether or not he killed Americans in Benghazi with his email account.

And fists and concrete.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:35

NigelUno wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11/students-at-michigan-middle-school-chant-build-that-wall-following-trump-win.html

We should go video for video once I get back to a PC. I would love to, in fact.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:37

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:to be fair, Trayvon Martin was armed with Skittles.

And fists and concrete.
yeah - agree. I always thought it was tragic that a young black kid who was being stalked and beaten by a man with a gun tried to fight back.

f**ckin' little ni**ger got what he deserved. Walking around like that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:37

xsanguine wrote:That may be true. But until him and his buddies jump and rob someone for their political opinions, he's still a far better person than those pieces of shit.

Ahh well, judging by the statistics, those young fucks likely will get theirs from their own.
nothing wrong with a fine christian organization like the KKK.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-11, 12:38

bom

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-11-11, 13:13; edited 2 times in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:38

Can you show me his injuries in the coroner's report, bob? The one I read had one injury, a gunshot wound. I imagine those white supremacists are hiding the real one somewhere in a vault, though. Goddamn Hispanic whites!!!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:39

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

We should go video for video once I get back to a PC. I would love to, in fact.

I don't think I linked a video.

You probably should if you're going to make excuses for a violent assault by multiple assailants.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:40

xsanguine wrote:Can you show me his injuries in the coroner's report, bob? The one I read had one injury, a gunshot wound. I imagine those white supremacists are hiding the real one somewhere in a vault, though. Goddamn Hispanic whites!!!
like you, I'm glad that little n*gger is dead.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-11, 12:40

Suspect

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-11-11, 13:13; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:40

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't think I linked a video.

You probably should if you're going to make excuses for a violent assault by multiple assailants.
in all honesty, you never struck me as the kind of guy who would be taking up for the KKK.

I thought you were better than that, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-11, 12:42

Absolutely we're fucked
xsanguine wrote:Lol, you guys are crazy. T minus how long till a civil war? 20 years, 50 years? Seeing most people make excuses and rationalization for it.... way to make those who voted for Trump look like the better man/woman.
But social conservatives and farther right Republicans like the Heritage circle have seen hope in Trump's campaign promises and closeness with Sessions -- signaling hard-line positions on immigration and social issues.
Trump's whole cabinet is going to be the social conservatives. This country is fucked fucked fucked.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:42

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. 502811600

Wut?

Day drinking? Again?

Im gonna have to start if this is the kind of behavior that excuses are made for here on the swill.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

in all honesty, you never struck me as the kind of guy who would be taking up for the KKK.

Being against violence is a hard road. I guess I just don't have much in common with you guys.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:44

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:in all honesty, you never struck me as the kind of guy who would be taking up for the KKK.

Being against violence is a hard road. I guess I just don't have much in common with you guys.
guess not.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:45

So with trump we get misogyny, bigotry, etc. with Clinton we would have ended up with excuses for violence and pro assault on people who disagree with Clinton politics.

#America.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

guess not.

If I laugh at that white breaded cracker deservedly getting jumped by our poor countrymen for disagreeing with them, can I join your club again?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:48

GRR Spartan wrote:

Kill the fucking honkey! -Democrat Proverb
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-11, 12:51

CNN or MSNBC won't be showing this video any time soon. 4198636888

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-11-11, 13:14; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 12:56

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Im gonna have to start if this is the kind of behavior that excuses are made for here on the swill.

I'm not going to make any excuses for middle school kids.

Good for you, Nigel. Good for you. Your first reaction to a violent assault caught on video is to post a story about white kids being mean to a Mexican kid. Neither is right... but it's very enlightening how you respond.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-11, 13:09

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm not going to make any excuses for middle school kids.

Good for you, Nigel. Good for you. Your first reaction to a violent assault caught on video is to post a story about white kids being mean to a Mexican kid. Neither is right... but it's very enlightening how you respond.

I think you're assuming a lot. I'll delete and start my own wonderful thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-11, 13:30

Making America great again. Hell yeah mother fuckers!

Serious question: What do you guys think Trump's odds are for getting assassinated? There are a LOT of seriously pissed off people out there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-11, 13:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Making America great again. Hell yeah mother fuckers!

Serious question: What do you guys think Trump's odds are for getting assassinated? There are a LOT of seriously pissed off people out there.
Pretty Low. Lots of pissed off people when Obama was elected. I think the SS is pretty good at keeping presidents alive now.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-11, 13:40

CheesySpartan wrote:

Is what it is. I live in Trump country and I've been hearing blather on how black folks living in Detroit and Chicago have a leg up and get all the breaks since Obama won the nomination in '08.

A lot of these fools think the Trump win makes their views on race relations acceptable for polite company. What they forget is Trump has been able to eat gun powder for breakfast and has been protected by his own private security and then the FBI for over a decade.

There are a lot of raw nerves out there and the GOP is pissing in the wind if they think after this campaign, what their candidate said and how GOP leadership has encouraged obstructing the political process for 6 years is going to go away because they won the Presidency, the House, Senate and the the have a mandate for everyone to start playing nice.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-11, 13:45

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I think you're assuming a lot. I'll delete and start my own wonderful thread.

So then elaborate. In a thread about one side's supporters violently attacking someone that disagrees with them, you quote someone expressing disdain and post a link about kids being mean to another kid. If I'm assuming what you meant, explain your intentions.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next