Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..

+3
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..  Empty Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..  CxVA-1VXEAAZzx4

a) you think the deplorables will ever admit to being duped?
b) do you think they even know what "duped" means?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..  Empty Re: Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:40 pm

So bob you're telling me trump is just as part of this oligarchy as the rest?

I thought he was anti establishment.... I mean he wasn't rich ....
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..  Empty Re: Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..  CxVA-1VXEAAZzx4

a) you think the deplorables will ever admit to being duped?
b) do you think they even know what "duped" means?

Fight the Power!

Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..  270a
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So bob you're telling me trump is just as part of this oligarchy as the rest?

I thought he was anti establishment.... I mean he wasn't rich ....
if I knew what "duped" means, I'd feel like I'd been "duped".

not that I would ever admit it. Because, well, like me, he does hate brown people. #MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

sincerely,

deplorables
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:55 pm

It's gonna be funnier when he starts cutting education and social programs and he still won't be able to keep manufacturing jobs from leaving.

Those who were pissed at the same ol same ol will get something different. I'm just not sure if it's what they were planning.

Me? Fuck it, I'm a white old guy who enjoys his privilege. Cut my taxes. I'm good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:27 am

Feel free to ignore this Associated Press story in light of the unbiased information Bob has provided from Bernie Sander's meme machine.

Trump’s lobbyist ban complicates administration hiring

Washington — President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign promise to “drain the swamp” of Washington might make it difficult for him to fill all the jobs in his administration.

Trump’s ethics plan would ban all executive-branch officials from lobbying for five years after leaving their government jobs — one of several policies aimed at curbing the influence of lobbyists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:48 am

LooseGoose wrote:Feel free to ignore this Associated Press story in light of the unbiased information Bob has provided from Bernie Sander's meme machine.

Washington — President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign promise to “drain the swamp” of Washington might make it difficult for him to fill all the jobs in his administration.

Trump’s ethics plan would ban all executive-branch officials from lobbying for five years after leaving their government jobs — one of several policies aimed at curbing the influence of lobbyists.
I wonder this "ethics ban" (funny when an admitted sexual predator is suddenly concerned with ethics) includes not hiring white supremacists?

probably not.. that would complicate his promise to Make America White Again.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:51 am

Who's the white supremacist?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:01 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Feel free to ignore this Associated Press story in light of the unbiased information Bob has provided from Bernie Sander's meme machine.

I wonder this "ethics ban" (funny when an admitted sexual predator is suddenly concerned with ethics) includes not hiring white supremacists?

Isn't he hiring lobbyists to be part of his administration though?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:17 am

xsanguine wrote:Who's the white supremacist?

Watch for someone obsessed with "brown people" and you'll have your answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:21 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

bob is so prejustices.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I wonder this "ethics ban" (funny when an admitted sexual predator is suddenly concerned with ethics) includes not hiring white supremacists?

you'll have to ask Goose.. I'm sure he'll dispute any potential stories that shines a negative light on Trump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:23 am

besides Trump, a guy who runs a white supremacist website.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:27 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

you'll have to ask Goose.. I'm sure he'll dispute any potential stories that shines a negative light on Trump.
Actually I enjoy injecting truth serum into the threads you start based on lies. I know that offends you and I'm sorry for that part of it.
CHANGE: All lobbyists have been cut from Trump’s transition team:

Vice President-elect Mike Pence reportedly ordered the removal of all lobbyists from president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, The Wall Street Journal wrote on Tuesday night.

The decision was one of Pence’s first since formally taking over the team’s lead role. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was abruptly dismissed from the post last week.

Seems like a good start.

All lobbyists have been cut from Trump's transition team

Gosh it's almost as if your headline was the opposite of truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:32 am

What echo chamber are you guys pulling your information from?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:36 am

steveschneider wrote:What echo chamber are you guys pulling your information from?
KKK Weekly

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:37 am

so, if Goose's mainstream media article is to be believed, Trump (who he didn't vote for) had a bunch of lobbyists and Washington insiders on his transition team... until Pence, someone who thinks gay people can be cured by electrocution, decided it wasn't a good idea.

Trump Is Draining the Swamp By Filling It With Corporate Lobbyists and Washington Insiders..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:43 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you'll have to ask Goose.. I'm sure he'll dispute any potential stories that shines a negative light on Trump.
Actually I enjoy injecting truth serum into the threads you start based on lies. I know that offends you and I'm sorry for that part of it.
CHANGE: All lobbyists have been cut from Trump’s transition team:

Vice President-elect Mike Pence reportedly ordered the removal of all lobbyists from president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, The Wall Street Journal wrote on Tuesday night.

The decision was one of Pence’s first since formally taking over the team’s lead role. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was abruptly dismissed from the post last week.

Seems like a good start.

All lobbyists have been cut from Trump's transition team

Gosh it's almost as if your headline was the opposite of truth.

Gosh, it's almost like you completely ignored that he had in fact done that.

From your link:

"Critics had excoriated Trump for including lobbyists, Washington insiders, and Republican Party veterans among his team, saying it contradicted the antiestablishment message that defined his campaign.

Earlier Tuesday, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts said Americans "do not want corporate executives to be the ones who are calling the shots in Washington.

"What Donald Trump is doing is that he's putting together a transition team that's full of lobbyists — the kind of people he actually ran against," she said."

My guess is there will be some insiders when it's all settled. What do you think?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:25 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I keep seeing allegations, but then never anything that indicates why those allegations exist. It's like one of Nigel's "news" sources.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:59 pm

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I keep seeing allegations, but then never anything that indicates why those allegations exist. It's like one of Nigel's "news" sources.

Huh. You don't know why allegations exist where the 2 teachers were suspended?

Weird. Doesn't seem that difficult.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:02 pm

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Because they allegedly said something "racist" with regards to undocumented immigrants. What was said never made it to print, apparently. So we're left not knowing what the allegedly "racist" statement (about undocumented immigrants... must be a new race) was and to just take their word for it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:07 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Because they allegedly said something "racist" with regards to undocumented immigrants. What was said never made it to print, apparently. So we're left not knowing what the allegedly "racist" statement (about undocumented immigrants... must be a new race) was and to just take their word for it.

So...you know why the allegations exist. You just don't know exactly what was said.

Whose word are you taking? Or maybe not as you seem to imply.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:15 pm

The allegations exist. There's several reasons as to why they could exist. Knowing what was said to prompt the allegations would be helpful. Is it wrong to want to know what prompted allegations of racism? Especially when they indicate it was about illegal immigration which typically indicates a nationality (especially from the paraphrasing), not a race?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down