Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

+44
Dendrobates
Jake from State Farm
TheReal_LWS
steveschneider
By-Tor
AvgMSUJoe
Da Mayor
Dr. Strangelove
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
SawGreen
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Heat Miser
Wally Fairway
aualum06
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
NigelUno
Death Roe
InTenSity
Ted Brogan
Vlad
MattyFresh
CheesySpartan
The Pantry
Stoops21
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
BleacherSwill
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
DWags
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
48 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill Empty Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/20/2016, 11:54 pm

41 TDs to 12 INTs in his last 21 games.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 1833121890
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill Empty Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by tGreenWay 11/20/2016, 11:57 pm

In b4 Blanch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill Empty Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/21/2016, 12:01 am

This is why Kirk Cousins is a starter.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 11/21/2016, 12:02 am

Kirk is elevating himself into the discussion as an elite NFL QB.

There are tiers.

Tier 1 = Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Wilson. Maybe some others.

Tier 2 = Kirk, Stafford, other idiots

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/21/2016, 12:06 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Kirk is elevating himself into the discussion as an elite NFL QB.

There are tiers.

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler

Tier 8 = Blake Bortles
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 11/21/2016, 12:09 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Kirk is elevating himself into the discussion as an elite NFL QB.

There are tiers.

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler

Tier 8 = Blake Bortles

Mr. Osweiller politely begs your pardon
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/21/2016, 4:12 am

He's damn good
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 11/21/2016, 7:47 am

There are tiers.

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler

so now cousins is tom brady! lol

love the sunshine in this place.

.....and looks like i was wrong about him just like the Redskins mgt.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/21/2016, 7:50 am

I love that young man and what he's done for me and my family can never be fully understood.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/21/2016, 8:00 am

Blanch32 wrote:

There are tiers.

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler

so now cousins is tom brady!  lol

Honerz
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 11/21/2016, 8:13 am

Blanch32 wrote:

There are tiers.

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler

so now cousins is tom brady! lol

Nobody said he was Tom Brady, dumb ass.

But props for almost admitting you were dead wrong about him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/21/2016, 8:39 am

Was the redskins  management wrong?  I thougth it was crazy that he was drafterd in the fourth round after they took RGIII, but it wasn't so crazy after all.   I thnk they started making the right call about him in 2014 when they gave him more and more starts.   

In the NFL you don't need a Brady on your team, but you need a guy who won't lose games for you.  I think Cousins has hit that mark now.  Those guys are all worth 15 million and above a year in the NFL.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 11/21/2016, 8:54 am

Blanch32 wrote:

There are tiers.

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler

so now cousins is tom brady!  lol

You appear to be reading comprehension challenged so I am thinking this extends to be writing and communication challenged as well.  It would explain why you are so wrong all the time and still defend your stupid remarks.  Good luck with that, it must suck.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/21/2016, 9:11 am

DWags wrote:Was the redskins  management wrong?  I thougth it was crazy that he was drafterd in the fourth round after they took RGIII, but it wasn't so crazy after all.   I thnk they started making the right call about him in 2014 when they gave him more and more starts.   

In the NFL you don't need a Brady on your team, but you need a guy who won't lose games for you.  I think Cousins has hit that mark now.  Those guys are all worth 15 million and above a year in the NFL.

I don't even think they were wrong to slap the franchise tag on him after last season, to make him go out and prove what he did in 2015 wasn't a fluke. He's passing the test, though.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/21/2016, 9:28 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Was the redskins  management wrong?  I thougth it was crazy that he was drafterd in the fourth round after they took RGIII, but it wasn't so crazy after all.   I thnk they started making the right call about him in 2014 when they gave him more and more starts.   

I don't even think they were wrong to slap the franchise tag on him after last season, to make him go out and prove what he did in 2015 wasn't a fluke.  He's passing the test, though.

So when does the Kirk Cousins Extra Wide Concourse and Bathrooms™ go into effect?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/21/2016, 9:45 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I don't even think they were wrong to slap the franchise tag on him after last season, to make him go out and prove what he did in 2015 wasn't a fluke.  He's passing the test, though.

So when does the Kirk Cousins Extra Wide Concourse and Bathrooms™ go into effect?

Right after the exterior bricking and 150' tall Spartan statue with laser beam eyes and observation deck.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/21/2016, 10:36 am

He's going to have so much $$$ to spend on church outreach - he might finally get to Bob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/21/2016, 10:42 am

And he's not especially afraid of his GM either - this is hilarious.

Fired-up Kirk Cousins gives GM an earful: 'How do you like me now?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 11/21/2016, 10:43 am

Sounds more like $20 mill+ for Kirk.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/21/2016, 10:44 am

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 502811600

You like that?!

If they didn't have a racist name I'd want to cop a Cousins jersey.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 11/21/2016, 10:52 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 502811600

You like that?!

I bought one a couple weeks ago. Came in the mail Saturday. Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 3493939353
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/21/2016, 10:53 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 502811600

You like that?!

I bought one a couple weeks ago. Came in the mail Saturday. Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 3493939353
you should wear it on Thanksgiving..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 11/21/2016, 11:02 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

There are tiers.

Tier 3 = Mariota

Tier 4 = Cutler

Tier 8 = Blake Bortles

Tier 1347 = Whoever is behind center for the Browns.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/21/2016, 11:07 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 11/21/2016, 11:15 am

I'm gonna protest Thanksgiving and post it on social media so people know how progressive and tolerant I am. That's all that matters. #NotMyHoliday
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 11/21/2016, 11:26 am

I.B. Fine wrote:

Sounds more like $20 mill+ for Kirk.

this.

skins cost themselves 2 or 3 million more per year by low balling kirk last year.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/21/2016, 11:27 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/21/2016, 9:31 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:I'm gonna protest Thanksgiving and post it on social media so people know how progressive and tolerant I am. That's all that matters. #NotMyHoliday

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 502811600 Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/21/2016, 9:32 pm

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Washington_Redskins_Mens_Jerseys/Kirk_Cousins_Washington_Redskins_Nike_Salute_to_Service_Limited_Jersey_-_Anthracite

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill Thumb10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/24/2016, 7:39 pm

Bump
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/24/2016, 7:44 pm

Second all time on Thanksgiving day with 449 yards

41/53
449 yards
3 TDs
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/24/2016, 7:44 pm

Only saw the 4th quarter but damn, another 400 yard game in back to back weeks, 3 TDs and no picks.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/24/2016, 7:46 pm

$$$$$
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 11/24/2016, 7:57 pm

Dallas is good but damn the skins need some defense
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/24/2016, 8:27 pm

Stoops21 wrote:Dallas is good but damn the skins need some defense

Running game would help too
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/24/2016, 8:30 pm

Cousins can ball. Fucker can ball.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 11/24/2016, 8:32 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Only saw the 4th quarter but damn, another 400 yard game in back to back weeks, 3 TDs and no picks.
Helped get my fantasy weekend off to a good start by throwing 2 TDs to Jordan Reed, who I thought was out for the game in the 1st half.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/24/2016, 8:47 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Only saw the 4th quarter but damn, another 400 yard game in back to back weeks, 3 TDs and no picks.
Helped get my fantasy weekend off to a good start by throwing 2 TDs to Jordan Reed, who I thought was out for the game in the 1st half.

I was listening to the game on the radio in the car and it didn't sound good when Reed went down.  I was surprised to see him back in the game when I turned on the TV after getting home.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 11/24/2016, 9:36 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I was listening to the game on the radio in the car and it didn't sound good when Reed went down.  I was surprised to see him back in the game when I turned on the TV after getting home.
Was surprised too. Think he had 2.5 fantasy points in the first half. Finished with a 26.5 total thanks to Cousins.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 11/24/2016, 9:45 pm

Stoops21 wrote:Dallas is good but damn the skins need some defense
The O-line is not very good, imagine Cousins with a little bit more time along with a legitimate run threat, Jim Kelly Buffalo point+ a minute type offense
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next