Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK!

+15
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
TheReal_LWS
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Stoops21
Death Roe
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
InTenSity
Nordic
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! Empty General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK!

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 15:35

We have MACtion and the Pac-12 tonight. How funny is it that the Pac-12 feels they can't compete with the SEC, BIG and even the ACC so they put their title game heads up against the MAC on Friday night. Anyway....

I think PJ shits on the Bobcats. They are going to be jacked and ready to finish the deal. I don't even know how the Bobcats are in the title game. I usually watch a lot of MAC games for betting purposes, but not so much this year. I've seen a few Ohio games and bet a few Ohio unders to know they have trouble finding the end zone. The MAC must suck ballz this year.

No idea what happens in game two. But I'm hoping for a General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! Machinegun
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! Empty Re: General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK!

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 16:28

BUMP MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! Empty Re: General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK!

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-02, 16:29

Did the games start?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-02, 16:46

InTenSity wrote:Did the games start?

Nah, Nordy is getting wound up though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-12-02, 16:50

Nordic wrote:We have MACtion and the Pac-12 tonight. How funny is it that the Pac-12 feels they can't compete with the SEC, BIG and even the ACC so they put their title game heads up against the MAC on Friday night. Anyway....

I think PJ shits on the Bobcats. They are going to be jacked and ready to finish the deal. I don't even know how the Bobcats are in the title game. I usually watch a lot of MAC games for betting purposes, but not so much this year. I've seen a few Ohio games and bet a few Ohio unders to know they have trouble finding the end zone. The MAC must suck ballz this year.

No idea what happens in game two. But I'm hoping for a General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! Machinegun

Bobcats an amazing 1/10 on the O/U this year.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-02, 16:59

Nordy gets hyped early.

Last edited by Clarett's Folly on 2016-12-02, 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-02, 16:59

General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! 1f450
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 17:15

LooseGoose wrote:

Nah, Nordy is getting wound up though.

Yeah I am
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 17:16

kingstonlake wrote:
Nordic wrote:We have MACtion and the Pac-12 tonight. How funny is it that the Pac-12 feels they can't compete with the SEC, BIG and even the ACC so they put their title game heads up against the MAC on Friday night. Anyway....

Yep... don't trust it tonight though so I went straight Fleck
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 20:23

Fighting Solich D is mad
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 20:25

That overturned first and goal was BS... let alone the first spot I'very seen overturned all year
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 21:46

Sefo Liufau wears #13 and now hurt. And Guess what? If you add Liufau's alphabetical number equivalent you get 33. Coincidence??????
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 22:01

Heh....Washington running pre-snap movement. I remember when we used to do that.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-02, 22:01

Holy shit another pick
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 23:06

kingstonlake wrote:

Bump

It was a simple under
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-12-02, 23:17

Nordic wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Bump

It was a simple under

Lol, yup
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-02, 23:20

I was dumb and over thought it
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-02, 23:22

U dub's O-Line....(drool)
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-12-02, 23:34

Is browning hurt? He looks like a pussy throwing it right now
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-02, 23:43

Ho-lee shit!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-02, 23:44

That was insane. I was gonna call grounding before I saw the WR.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-02, 23:44

UM about to take their 3rd road loss of the year.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-02, 23:46

Good on the KR. I need over 49.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-02, 23:49

UW's 2 DTs; 318 lbs and 332 lbs.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-02, 23:55

One of UW's starting DTs is on the 3rd level of kick return... Damn that's a good athlete.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-02, 23:58

Clarett's Folly wrote:One of UW's starting DTs is on the 3rd level of kick return... Damn that's a good athlete.

General College Football Thread CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! 502811600

Holy shit I'd love having beers watching a game at my house in tv with you. Only a fucking obsessed boring film geek rewind the play type guy would notice that and bring it up. I think you'd bore the shit out of everyone but me and WBH and Nordic And we'd be laughing our ass off at you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-03, 00:01

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:One of UW's starting DTs is on the 3rd level of kick return... Damn that's a good athlete.

Holy shit I'd love having beers watching a game at my house in tv with you. Only a fucking obsessed boring film geek rewind the play type guy would notice that and bring it up. I think you'd bore the shit out of everyone but me and WBH and Nordic And we'd be laughing our ass off at you.

I can't deny it, I get it all the time.
The most frequent one I get is "what do you mean you weren't watching the ball!?!"
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 00:06

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

The most frequent one I get is "what do you mean you weren't watching the ball!?!"

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-12-03, 00:09

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

Haha that's pretty good. Always fun watching with someone who notices the little things
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-12-03, 00:13

UW offensive coordinator failed after that turnover.

Colorado QB shoukd have taken himself out of the game after the first pick. I know he's a gamer but damn he's a liability.

Browning still throwing marshmellows
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-03, 00:34

Washington is better than Michigan.
Just my opinion but they're a more complete team.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-12-03, 00:41

LT was all over on special teams for us. Loved watching that dude on punt team
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-03, 00:44

Tim Wakefield wrote:

LT was all over on special teams for us. Loved watching that dude on punt team

....and played FB
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-03, 00:53

Anyone hearing Harbaugh wailing at Schembechler's grave after the Washington win?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 00:58

Clarett's Folly wrote:Washington is better than Michigan.
Just my opinion but they're a more complete team.

So is Colorado.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-03, 01:23

Clarett's Folly wrote:U dub's O-Line....(drool)

Ohio D line....(drool)

Amazing what a dominate CF d-line can do (ohio had no business being in that game except for their d-line)..I remember when we had a good d-line.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-03, 01:24

U Dub d-line (drool) as well
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-03, 09:18

Nordic wrote:U Dub d-line (drool) as well

Yeah, I noticed that as well. UW's success is no accident.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-03, 09:24

Tone deaf ESPN Gameday sign of the week:
"The NCAA didn't want us here but #weare."
Memo to PSU fans; you're not a cool renegade program like SMU or Miami. You're not a cool anit-hero or sympathetic villain. You're a bunch of creepy child diddlers. There will never be a movie made where the main character is also a pedophile.
Stop trying to parlay decades of turning a blind eye to child rape into some weird type of street cred.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-03, 09:43

Clarett's Folly wrote:Tone deaf ESPN Gameday sign of the week:
"The NCAA didn't want us here but #weare."
Memo to PSU fans; you're not a cool renegade program like SMU or Miami. You're not a cool anit-hero or sympathetic villain. You're a bunch of creepy child diddlers. There will never be a movie made where the main character is also a pedophile.
Stop trying to parlay decades of turning a blind eye to child rape into some weird type of street cred.

Rolling Eyes I hope Wisconsin destroys them
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next