Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draining the Swamp -

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
DWags
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Cameron
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Draining the Swamp -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Draining the Swamp -

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 13:55

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

1st of all it hasn't happened yet you act as though it has.   2nd, the cuts might possibly be part of a huge batch of cuts to the federal budget to get it under control.   You might disagree with some parts of those cuts, I might disagree with others but overall it's probably a good thing to try and stop adding debt for your grandkids at the trillions of dollars rates we have been.

Here's an article written without being hysterical about it like the lefty publications:

Trump team prepares dramatic cuts

IF you bother read the facts you'll see it's government wide, he's not just picking on the  women.   But then again that requires you to slow down on the Trump hate and partisanship - the same shit you accuse me of.

Yeah, I politicize everything.....like our twitter feed here?

You just can't follow. If Obama or Hilliary made those cuts to the most vulnerable among us I'd be pissed.

Jesus tell me that in your fog you're at least semi understanding of that.

My hate for trump comes from his disrespect for women. That's a different issue.

All from stuff that happened decades ago. So you allow no chance for change or growth from a person? That seems pretty progressive. The guy just had the 1st woman to manage a winning Presidential campaign and seems to have a happy marriage and a pretty well adjusted pair of daughters. But yeah, because he said "grab'em by the pussy" 20 years ago you can continue to hate him forever. I won't call you a judgmental old fart, I'll leave that for OTPT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 14:06

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

You just can't follow. If Obama or Hilliary made those cuts to the most vulnerable among us I'd be pissed.

Jesus tell me that in your fog you're at least semi understanding of that.

My hate for trump comes from his disrespect for women. That's a different issue.

All from stuff that happened decades ago. So you allow no chance for change or growth from a person? That seems pretty progressive. The guy just had the 1st woman to manage a winning Presidential campaign and seems to have a happy marriage and a pretty well adjusted pair of daughters. But yeah, because he said "grab'em by the pussy" 20 years ago you can continue to hate him forever. I won't call you a judgmental old fart, I'll leave that for OTPT.

Seriously. 20 years? Howard stern and miss universe pageants. Shave some years off please.

But the fact you can't tell me where I said I'm for minority rule or say you get that I am pissed about cuts not who made them tells me you're full of shit again goose/bob.

You're the Kelly Ann Conway of threads. Find a different subject and spew it.

But if you want to ask if I believe he's changed, no I don't. I believe he's still a scum bag.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 14:15

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

All from stuff that happened decades ago.  So you allow no chance for change or growth from a person?   That seems pretty progressive.   The guy just had the 1st woman to manage a winning Presidential campaign and seems to have a happy marriage and a pretty well adjusted pair of daughters.   But yeah, because he said "grab'em by the pussy" 20 years ago you can continue to hate him forever.   I won't call you a judgmental old fart, I'll leave that for OTPT.

Seriously. 20 years?  Howard stern and miss universe pageants. Shave some years off please.

But the fact you can't tell me where I said I'm for minority rule or say you get that I am pissed about cuts not who made them tells me you're full of shit again goose/bob.

You're the Kelly Ann Conway of threads.  Find a different subject and spew it.

But if you want to ask if I believe he's changed,  no I don't.  I believe he's still a scum bag.

OK, you win - 10 years.   But I don't see you repeating something he said there ad nauseam.

It's funny that you mention Kelly Ann Conway, the most powerful woman in Washington all enabled by the man that hates women.   The man that put his desire to be President in her hands.  Yep, he sure hates women and wants to beat them down.

You're pissed about "cuts" that not only haven't happened they haven't even been formally proposed.   That says to me that you're simply casting around for the next outrage.

He may be a scum bag but the evidence of that you're using is dated.   As I've said over and over I'm willing to give the guy a chance.   The Left Wing isn't, the media isn't and you aren't.....and the funny part is you're calling me goose/bob when you're not even self aware enough to see that you're more entrenched against Trump than I am for him.

I'm saying give him a chance and see how/what he does - you're saying fuck him I'll hate him no matter what for something he said or did 10-20 years ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 14:28

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously. 20 years?  Howard stern and miss universe pageants. Shave some years off please.

You're the Kelly Ann Conway of threads.  Find a different subject and spew it.

But if you want to ask if I believe he's changed,  no I don't.  I believe he's still a scum bag.

OK, you win - 10 years.   But I don't see you repeating something he said there ad nauseam.

It's funny that you mention Kelly Ann Conway, the most powerful woman in Washington all enabled by the man that hates women.   The man that put his desire to be President in her hands.  Yep, he sure hates women and wants to beat them down.

You're pissed about "cuts" that not only haven't happened they haven't even been formally proposed.   That says to me that you're simply casting around for the next outrage.

He may be a scum bag but the evidence of that you're using is dated.   As I've said over and over I'm willing to give the guy a chance.   The Left Wing isn't, the media isn't and you aren't.....and the funny part is you're calling me goose/bob when you're not even self aware enough to see that you're more entrenched against Trump than I am for him.

I'm saying give him a chance and see how/what he does - you're saying fuck him I'll hate him no matter what for something he said or did 10-20 years ago.

Draining the Swamp -  - Page 3 502811600

Haven't formally been proposed. Ok goose/bob.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-22, 14:40

LooseGoose wrote:It's funny that you mention Kelly Ann Conway, the most powerful woman in Washington all enabled by the man that hates women.   
I agree, it is funny. But I think it's funny for different reasons. She changed her tune on Trump just like you did. Of course, she was getting paid. What are you getting out of it?

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-22, 14:46

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:It's funny that you mention Kelly Ann Conway, the most powerful woman in Washington all enabled by the man that hates women.   
I agree, it is funny. But I think it's funny for different reasons. She changed her tune on Trump just like you did. Of course, she was getting paid. What are you getting out of it?

Paid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-22, 15:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Goose, I was trying to be very very clear that I wasn't saying that everyone agrees that they should have those rights, I thought I was frankly. But they ARE trying to take something away. Whether you think that's good or bad is irrelevant. That's why you see marches. People try to protect what they feel they want to keep. That's why I offered a comparison of guns. If democrats legitimately did try to take guns, which they dont, you'd see the same thing.

Again, to be super super super clear, I'm not saying that they should have any of those things, or that they're right. I'm not saying people shouldn't have guns. But the people in marches do feel like they should have those things and this is a way to try to protect it.

And if they want to protect all of those "rights" then they need to win elections. Obviously from the local to the national level they haven't been doing so. That might tell a neutral observer that they're in the minority. Of course it tells them that everything is stolen or gerrymandered. Excuses. For losers.

Elections are not the only way to effect change (or I suppose lack there of) in this country goose. Never has been, never will be.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-12, 08:08

Drain that swamp baby. This is the real reason Trump ran for president.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-insider-pursuing-bid-fbi-building-contract-raising/story?id=47981206
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-12, 09:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Drain that swamp baby. This is the real reason Trump ran for president.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-insider-pursuing-bid-fbi-building-contract-raising/story?id=47981206

"It's the 1st time in history that a friend/acquaintance of the President has tried to or profited." - - - Shows an amazing lack of historical knowledge or just plain bias. Or both.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-12, 10:01

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Drain that swamp baby. This is the real reason Trump ran for president.

"It's the 1st time in history that a friend/acquaintance of the President has tried to or profited." - - - Shows an amazing lack of historical knowledge or just plain bias. Or both.

Who are you quoting?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-12, 10:17

He's way worse than even the Clintons. I don't get why he's getting a pass from those who were outraged over how slimey the clintons were. Certainly no real conservative would defend that. But Trump being a republican blinds the knuckle draggers to it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-12, 10:21

NigelUno wrote:Who are you quoting?

Sidd Finch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-12, 12:06

LooseGoose wrote:
It's funny that you mention Kelly Ann Conway, the most powerful woman in Washington...

Draining the Swamp -  - Page 3 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-26, 19:00

Trump reads this board.

Spread the swamp? Trump administration wants to move government offices out of Washington
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-spread-the-swamp-20171207-story.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3