Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This meeting is boring me, tell me a funny story ITT

5 posters

Go down

This meeting is boring me, tell me a funny story ITT Empty This meeting is boring me, tell me a funny story ITT

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-12, 14:22

Help a brotha out here. I mean we don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way! Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

This meeting is boring me, tell me a funny story ITT Empty Re: This meeting is boring me, tell me a funny story ITT

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-12, 14:34

I threw away of bunch of Windows XP DVDs today.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

This meeting is boring me, tell me a funny story ITT Empty Re: This meeting is boring me, tell me a funny story ITT

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-12, 14:50

Your mom.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-12, 15:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:I threw away of bunch of Windows XP DVDs today.

That't not funny. That's sad. Sad that you still had them! (And sad that you didn't recycle them. Why do you hate the earth?)
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-12, 15:10

TheReal_LWS wrote:Help a brotha out here. I mean we don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way! Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements!

So why do you do that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-12, 15:13

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Help a brotha out here. I mean we don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way! Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements!

So why do you do that?  

Because I get paid a lot of money to do that. Except the days I work from home, then I only have to stare at the screen and listen to eight different bosses.

And thank you for your concern.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-12, 15:14

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:

So why do you do that?  

Because I get paid a lot of money to do that. Except the days I work from home, then I only have to stare at the screen and listen to eight different bosses.

I'm not concerned. I was curious. You serve mammon. I get that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-12, 15:23

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Cool. You rule dwags, one day I hope to be as cool as you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-12, 15:25

Your meeting is certainly over by now so I'm going to delete this thread
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-12, 15:26

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:

Why the anger? I was just curious
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-12, 15:29

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

How is paying you a compliment a show of anger? I am serious, you are one cool guy and I want to be like you someday.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-12, 16:18

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:

How is paying you a compliment a show of anger? I am serious, you are one cool guy and I want to be like you someday.

well I'm not very cool. But I do hope you find a job that doesn't bore you. I'm sincere about that. Nobody needs 8 bosses telling them what to do. Good luck!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-12, 17:32

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

well I'm not very cool. But I do hope you find a job that doesn't bore you. I'm sincere about that. Nobody needs 8 bosses telling them what to do. Good luck!

I don't really have 8 bosses. That's a quote from Office Space.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down