Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True or false: Only boring people get bored

+2
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
6 posters

Go down

True or false: Only boring people get bored  Empty True or false: Only boring people get bored

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-20, 20:30

True. What say you, swill?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

True or false: Only boring people get bored  Empty Re: True or false: Only boring people get bored

Post by The Pantry 2018-04-20, 20:38

True. And the truly bored make up fake message board accounts and stories to suit.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

True or false: Only boring people get bored  Empty Re: True or false: Only boring people get bored

Post by Guest 2018-04-20, 20:42

True or false: Only boring people get bored  Time-to-be-bored-quote
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-20, 20:55

Also, boring people are fucking boring.  No matter if that boring person travels the world, jets to a place to ski, hangs out at sheik bars, it just doesn't matter.  They're fucking boring.  I know world travelers who bore the shit out of me, and I know guys doing second shift at Manistee PCA factory who I'd kill to hang out with.  It is what it is.  Oh, and the boring people who think they're not, man, I just want to take knitting needles and shove them in my temples when I'm around them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-20, 20:58

DWags wrote:Also, boring people are fucking boring.  No matter if that boring person travels the world, jets to a place to ski, hangs out at sheik bars, it just doesn't matter.  They're fucking boring.  I know world travelers who bore the shit out of me, and I know guys doing second shift at Manistee PCA factory who I'd kill to hang out with.  It is what it is.  Oh, and the boring people who think they're not, man, I just want to take knitting needles and shove them in my temples when I'm around them.

Sheik bars True or false: Only boring people get bored  502811600

Rock the casbah.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-20, 21:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Also, boring people are fucking boring.  No matter if that boring person travels the world, jets to a place to ski, hangs out at sheik bars, it just doesn't matter.  They're fucking boring.  I know world travelers who bore the shit out of me, and I know guys doing second shift at Manistee PCA factory who I'd kill to hang out with.  It is what it is.  Oh, and the boring people who think they're not, man, I just want to take knitting needles and shove them in my temples when I'm around them.

Rock the casbah.

I thought they were saying "fuck the cash bar" "fuck the cash bar"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-04-20, 21:16

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Rock the casbah.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-20, 23:39

The best sheik bars are in Saudi Arabia.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-21, 00:14

LooseGoose wrote:True or false: Only boring people get bored  Time-to-be-bored-quote

Preach it goose !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-04-21, 03:17

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Rock the casbah.

DWags, you've forever changed the way that I'll hear that song.....True or false: Only boring people get bored  502811600
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down