Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+45
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
loogoldham
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Nordic
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
SpartanJD01
MSU addict
Banks2Mason
aualum06
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Bob Lee Swagger
Blaine Fabin
Wally Fairway
CampbellHall
Frank Drebin
Steve81
CaptainSlow33
msugolfguy
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Izzo Court
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
NigelUno
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
49 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 2 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by DWags 2016-12-21, 17:19

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:This is Sandusky level bad if there was any type of cover up. Holiday and LAKS better come clean immediately.

If any of the trainers still work at MSU, there is going to be a huge shit storm.

I bet I know a couple fathers who might be a bit pissed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 2 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 17:21

DWags wrote:This is Sandusky level bad if there was any type of cover up. Holiday and LAKS better come clean immediately.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 17:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

not mentally. not the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria

Why can't you ever post like a normal human being? You should be put in a lab and studied.

And this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-21, 17:27

Would he have been seeing children in his office at MSU?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-21, 17:35

This is kind of an adult thread. Please just ignore those that can't act like adults. Thanks.

Bob has a link on how to do that if you need it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-21, 17:35

MattyFresh wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Edited...

Former athlete sues MSU, Nassar for sexual abuse

For those that are out of freebie reads on LSJ and don't subscribe... http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gymnastics-doctor-larry-nassar-hit-new-sex-abuse-claim-n698741

Not to stray too far OT, LSJ was running a special last week for $5.99 you got an annual online subscription. Couldn't pass that up. They might still be running the promo. Anyways, clearing your LSJ cookies will also do the trick.

Anyway, if this was covered up three years after Sandusky heads need to roll immediately.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 17:58

MattyFresh wrote:Good to know that after multiple allegations and the investigation in 2014 it wasn't until a lot of this came to light to the public in what September? Same time that MSU decided to fire Nassar.  Our institution looks like a bunch of fuck heads right now. Depressed. 2016'd. /rant

this. dude should have been suspended immediately or until and investigation is completed. all those who did not follow this protocol: out. granted, this is more of a black eye for the med school
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-21, 18:10

Holy fuck we covered up for a pedo
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 18:17

Herbie Green wrote:Would he have been seeing children in his office at MSU?

Yes. I saw him in my early teen years for a hockey knee injury. My sister saw him around age 9 for a figure skating injury. Neither of us call foul while in his care but my dad was always there for our injuries and was a scary fuck.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:27

DWags wrote:My god. If one iota of this is true there has to be more people held accountable. You say fire? Perhaps that's not enough.

Some one explain to me what a mid vaginal adjustment is and doing it bare handed and the girl telling other authorities. Then they stay quiet??? Firing is not enough. Holy hell.

....and no way he was "world renown" at 33 when he just started at msu. heads and criminal charges need to roll.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:29

InTenSity wrote:Without reading anything. Did MSU cover up for this guy?

yes. since 1997 when he fucking started!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

not mentally. not the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria

Why can't you ever post like a normal human being? You should be put in a lab and studied.

nigel. now isnt the time
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:32

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

If any of the trainers still work at MSU, there is going to be a huge shit storm.

I bet I know a couple fathers who might be a bit pissed.

hate to say it, but you lucky you aren't. and I'm definitely not trying to be a dick here. not at all. i could only imagine trying to wrap my head around it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

For those that are out of freebie reads on LSJ and don't subscribe... http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gymnastics-doctor-larry-nassar-hit-new-sex-abuse-claim-n698741

Not to stray too far OT, LSJ was running a special last week for $5.99 you got an annual online subscription. Couldn't pass that up. They might still be running the promo. Anyways, clearing your LSJ cookies will also do the trick.

Anyway, if this was covered up three years after Sandusky heads need to roll immediately.

Never thought about the Sandusky angle. title IX director needs to resign at 8 am tomorrow
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 18:35

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

nigel. now isnt the time

It's always the right time to call you stupid, though I'll agree Nigel doing so is rich.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

nigel. now isnt the time

It's always the right time to call you stupid, though I'll agree Nigel doing so is rich.

parents with affected kids could be reading this rigjt now. this is bigger than the swill now. got it?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 18:41

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

parents with affected kids could be reading this rigjt now. this is bigger than the swill now. got it?

We all know it's horrible for the alleged victims and that, if true, MSU likely played a significant role by allowing the doctor to continue practicing medicine. However, you seem to be the only one running around acting like chicken little. The rest of us are letting the facts come out. Maybe you should stop trying to upset all those parents with affected children reading tSwill right now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-21, 18:43

I haven't read everything but "MSU" could mean supervisors, medical staff, etc. Don't know how high up this went before something was done. Then he is all over the place with USA gymnastics, Holt Schools etc as well before things first got reported - out of USA gymanists in Indy I think then more girls came out and the story just kept getting worse.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 18:45

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Rape apologist getting worked up over something like this. Weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 18:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

parents with affected kids could be reading this rigjt now.  this is bigger than the swill now. got it?

We all know it's horrible for the alleged victims and that, if true,  MSU likely played a significant role by allowing the doctor to continue practicing medicine. However, you seem to be the only one running around acting like chicken little. The rest of us are letting the facts come out.  Maybe you should stop trying to upset all those parents with affected children reading tSwill right now.

When the news came out a couple months ago I was shocked but I am always one to say well let the facts roll in and he will have his time in court. As time has gone on more things have come to light and its looking like what was being said happened has actually happened.   Now as far as MSU's involvement it does not look good right now but that is in its infancy of fact gathering I am sure.  I know calling for someones job or whatever seems extreme but at face value;  having a doctor accused multiple times and under investigation to not be put on leave or anything...

Last edited by MattyFresh on 2016-12-21, 18:48; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

We all know it's horrible for the alleged victims and that, if true, MSU likely played a significant role by allowing the doctor to continue practicing medicine. However, you seem to be the only one running around acting like chicken little. The rest of us are letting the facts come out. Maybe you should stop trying to upset all those parents with affected children reading tSwill right now.

50 victims. 50. sorry it may have taken me an hour or two to digest it. but 50. 50!!!! sandusky was what? 20ish?

this fuck was 2.5 times more....at least! and hell, he did it at msu for his entire career!! 20 years!!! I'm going to puke...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:50

Herbie Green wrote:I haven't read everything but "MSU" could mean supervisors, medical staff, etc. Don't know how high up this went before something was done. Then he is all over the place with USA gymnastics, Holt Schools etc as well before things first got reported - out of USA gymanists in Indy I think then more girls came out and the story just kept getting worse.

this is national news now. cnn will be live at msu. more to come. it will only be worse
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

nigel stop. seriously. this my last time asking.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 18:53

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I haven't read everything but "MSU" could mean supervisors, medical staff, etc. Don't know how high up this went before something was done. Then he is all over the place with USA gymnastics, Holt Schools etc as well before things first got reported - out of USA gymanists in Indy I think then more girls came out and the story just kept getting worse.

this is national news now. cnn will be live at msu. more to come. it will only be worse

Not trying to joke at all but CNN might not have time...

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 2 Captur10

that being said I agree this isn't going away.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 18:54

MattyFresh wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

We all know it's horrible for the alleged victims and that, if true,  MSU likely played a significant role by allowing the doctor to continue practicing medicine. However, you seem to be the only one running around acting like chicken little. The rest of us are letting the facts come out.  Maybe you should stop trying to upset all those parents with affected children reading tSwill right now.

When the news came out a couple months ago I was shocked but I am always one to say well let the facts roll in and he will have his time in court. As time has gone on more things have come to light and its looking like what was being said happened has actually happened.   Now as far as MSU's involvement it does not look good right now but that is in its infancy of fact gathering I am sure.  I know calling for someones job or whatever seems extreme but at face value;  having a doctor accused multiple times and under investigation to not be put on leave or anything...

and jerry sandusky story broke in 2011. absolutely zero excuses. this clearly was not treated seriously at msu. all involved need to go home or jail.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 18:55

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm not the one who creeped on women at tailgates and scared them off the board forever. Maybe you should tone down a bit on this story until more facts come out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 18:57

MattyFresh wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't disagree. He is probably guilty as hell. I want to wait to find out how MSU could have seemingly been so indifferent to the multiple complaints. How could the investigation, if there really was one, not uncover more than just enough to put the doctor on some sort of restricted access to some patients. I also want to see how much of what the state and Feds say is actually true. They always -- always -- make a lot of noise to get maximum news coverage in order to sway the minds of potential jurors.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 18:59

tGreenWay wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

I don't disagree. He is probably guilty as hell.  I want to wait to find out how MSU could have seemingly been so indifferent to the multiple complaints. How could the investigation, if there really was one, not uncover more than just enough to put the doctor on some sort of restricted access to some patients. I also want to see how much of what the state and Feds say is actually true. They always -- always -- make a lot of noise to get maximum news coverage in order to sway the minds of potential jurors.  

Very true very true.  I mean we just went through the Mateen shit.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 19:00

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

50 victims. 50. sorry it may have taken me an hour or two to digest it. but 50. 50!!!! sandusky was what? 20ish?

this fuck was 2.5 times more....at least! and hell, he did it at msu for his entire career!! 20 years!!! I'm going to puke...

He was only fingerblasting, Blanch, and you've always maintained that's not rape. You've said that for years. Your crocodile tears now can't change that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 19:01

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

For some reason I doubt any parents are coming to the Swill to read your posts for news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 19:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

For some reason I doubt any parents are coming to the Swill to read your posts for news.

This.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 19:06

MattyFresh wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't disagree. He is probably guilty as hell.  I want to wait to find out how MSU could have seemingly been so indifferent to the multiple complaints. How could the investigation, if there really was one, not uncover more than just enough to put the doctor on some sort of restricted access to some patients. I also want to see how much of what the state and Feds say is actually true. They always -- always -- make a lot of noise to get maximum news coverage in order to sway the minds of potential jurors.  

I know, but MSU public relations has to take a back seat to the alleged victims. That's got to be the primary concern. If the charges turn out to be true and MSU enabled the doctor's conduct, it'll get the national/global disgrace it would deserve. If true, I'll still love my school even while I'm disgusted by its (in)actions.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-21, 19:07

tGreenWay wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

I know, but MSU public relations has to take a back seat to the alleged victims. That's got to be the primary concern. If the charges turn out to be true and MSU enabled the doctor's conduct, it'll get the national/global disgrace it would deserve. If true, I'll still love my school even while I'm disgusted by its (in)actions.

Exactly right.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 19:09

tGreenWay wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

I agree completely, 100%.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:10

MattyFresh wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Not trying to joke at all but CNN might not have time...

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 2 Captur10

that being said I agree this isn't going away.

libs.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 19:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'm not the one who creeped on women at tailgates and scared them off the board forever. Maybe you should tone down a bit on this story until more facts come out.

That's it. it's time
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 19:11

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That's it. it's time

time foer pahase 3
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-21, 19:13

Blanch32 wrote:my take on this is reserved for tbob. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria simply cannot handle this and should stop posting here for rew months if not years....

Yes, I see Blanch is taking this seriously. Rolling Eyes
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 19:15

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That's it.  it's time

Are you going to fingerblast me by force?

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-12-21, 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 19:16

Nordic wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:my take on this is reserved for tbob. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria simply cannot handle this and should stop posting here for rew months if not years....

Yes, I see Blanch is taking this seriously. Rolling Eyes

It's cute how he advertises for himself on here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next